Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Loved JoJo since I was in high school . And everyone calls me Joe and 23 is my favourite number which is from the movie "the number 23".

LOL 

not much of a reason to mine actually, made it 5-6 years ago when i was setting up an xbox live account (#shamelessplug) the name i wanted before i thought of this was either taken or too long, and i wanted something funny and unique (not Xxslayerswag69lolXx) and came up with this...for some reason and it stuck :)  

I think mine is somewhat clear just a difrent way to spell james

Trasher was meant as a typo for "Thrasher" because I first used it when I played Need For Speed: Most Wanted back when I was in high school in which the player name can only fit 7 letters. The number 54 came from Horace Grant, who was one of my favorite basketball players. :)

Aegis2x came from Age of Empires: Rise of Rome's executable name. I used to play that daily. Then I just expanded it to Aegis2x1 as I still wanted to use the name as it sounded, but fulfill username requirements. Somewhere along the line I dropped the 1.

The inspiration behind my screen name you see now arose from a PS1 game called Ridge Racer Type 4 (RRT4). In RRT4 there were four racing teams you could choose from within the Career Mode of the game. Of the four teams, I chose three of them that eventually led to the creation of the original screen name "PacMappySolvalou" back in about mid-1999. The screen name you see here was made fairly recently (about early 2012) and is a variation of the original screen name.

Remember, should it be necessary to divide by zero, then it shall not exist, for his desserts cabinet contains 69 different types . . .  of cheesecakes and pies
Measure twice, CUT ONCE!  <_<

I like waffles but when pronouncing it wiffles, it sounded much cuter (the women dig it xD). 

I just went with it for years since it's somewhat unique and doesn't use random letters and numbers like most usernames these days and it can be read.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

My username originated back in the time of Runescape, the FIRST runescape game, I played that game to hell for like 2 years. When I was choosing my name, my name Is Dan, of course, and then I just typed random numbers when I was doing this, and here it is, dan123287 was born. There are variations like dan1232878 and so on and so forth and I love it, it is my greatest username I have ever used and I wont stop using it :3

im chinese and was using the name drawersystem for everything cause i saw it on a box next to me but after 3 years i needed a gamertag but since im not that great at alot of games i thought id pick something that reflects that. the only thing is i cant use it on a few services because its racist

I thought of mine by myself 8 years ago when I played this 'zelda' online game called graalonline. The 1997 is just my birth year

Mine is pretty simple. My friends in college use to refer to me as "Uncle Ruckus" (like the boondocks character) or just Ruckus. DAP is my initials

Mine is my DJ name (when I used to DJ Psytrance) and was an amalgamam/txt speak of Psytrance and Tunes - ie p5y for Psy and ch00n5 for Tunes

My name is from my  2 fav weapon Garand M1 and Luger . Both beatifull machinery of exquisite performance

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

It's a nickname a friend gave me, bos is the three first letters of my name and freak, well... Also in games i often use bosfreak12, 12 is just the age i was when i picked it

I5 4670k (Noctua NH U12S), Asus Maximus VI Hero, Nvidia GTX 560 ti Asus DCU II, 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Kingston SSDNow v300 120 gb SSD 1TB Seagate Baracuda, Corsair Carbide 300R

I like pie

Currently a film student. Harmony Korine is a massive influence to me, thus my name, KorineFreak. At the time of posting this, my avatar is a still from my favorite film of his, Gummo.

So my name is quite weird......

When still in elementary I had a GF which was like the most mealy girl ever and when she was bored she just said words in middle of class like:

Blub.

MEEEEEEP

Tomato

and so on.... u get it.

So MEEEEEP (for short meep)

Was somehow stuck in my head from that moment and meep was like MY word.....

So even though my name is mathieu (pronounced Matthew) when someone says MEEP i just say what? just as it were my name.. so actually a nickname.

And i like to build PC's... so yeah.

MeepLikesToBuildPc's....

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

Mine is my first Xbox Live gamertag that my dad gave me. i just got tired of changing my username so i kept it.