Explain Your Username

DLM_012

From a simpsons episode many years ago. Spelling it in this manner made it unique.

Abe: "You don't care what happens to me when I die!"
Homer: "Of course I do, Dad! And if it were up to me you wouldn't die at all. But try telling that to Killy McGee up there!"

I like to think of myself as an "Ace Pitcher" on my baseball team... and also friends call me Ace when I was asked who they thought our "Ace" was and mocked me for it... Light is the name of the main character from one of my favorite animes, "Death Note" It just has stuck with me forever and no one else ever has it.

Those of you that have played the Two Worlds games might know of that name ^_^ in these games Yatholen is the god of water, i just liked the name and used it ever since (the added n at the end is just because at the time i tried that name, it was already taken in it's original form :P)

I've had quite a few usernames over my time on Xbox Live and now the PC, but I settled on FieryWarlock when I joined steam properly a while back. In the process of converting my account names to FieryWarlock where possible, to maintain a simple identity on the internet and in video games :) (planning to stream and stuff in the future). As for the meaning, there isn't one really - I just pick two words that sound good together - my old Origin name was LaserSerpentine. Rolls off the tongue I guess - at least for me :)

Ghosthound was first created as my Xbox live gamertag.

'Ghost' because the first game I played on xbox was Ghost Recon : Advanced Warfighter 2 - and 'hound' because at the time I was reading 'Hound of the Baskervilles' by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle [p.s. that's a Sherlock Holmes story].

I play tennis.

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

my name is szo (pronounced show) and the Egyptian goddess Meret, who was for dancing and rejoicing. It means to be happy :)

Literally just wanted to get rid of the fuck in my twitter handle, chose this on a whim, and signed up to here with it!

|Moto g 16gb | iPad 4 16gb | i3 Toshiba Laptop | Core 2 Duo iMac | Dual CS-505-3 'Audiophile Concept w/ Pioneer sx600l and 2.0 Artisan speakers | Generic Belinea Monitor | a4 tech keyboard | Xbox 360 | PS1|

My username comes from an MTG card i really liked when i first started playing the game, i've been using it ever since.

The initial of my first name and my last name ;D

OS: Windows 10 - Kubuntu 15.10 - Mac OSX El Capitan  CPU: i7 4790 @ 4.00GHz  MOBO: AsRock H97M Pro4  RAM: 4x 8GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz  GPU: VTX3D R9-280 X-Edition  CASE: iTek Spacebox w/ Arctic Fans  PSU: Corsair X750M  SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 Evo  HDD: 3TB Western Digital WD30EZRX  DISPLAY: 3x Acer P193W  MOUSE: 5$ Chinese  TOUCHPAD: Logitech T650 Touchpad  KEYBOARD: Perixx Px-5200 w/Mx-Blues

I concocted mine by putting together some suggestions for my new user name from my friends.

Your's Truly

Captain Slow, 

is the nickname for the Top Gear presenter James May.

AKA dream job. 

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

i just though "what can be more transparent than a bad liar such as me?" then i thought about glass soo... yeah

Well, I have always had the spirit not to give up, and I have always loved dragons, so one day I just figured Dragon at Heart would fit me, and I made it Dragon@Heart when I started being active online. I am a dork, what can I say?

Madmonsta is my main toon in World of Warcraft, and my Playstation username

kayo is KO (knockout) spelled out phonetically + doc is short for doctor = kayodoc aka knockout doctor.

My career choice is anesthesiologist and they essentially knock people out for a living.

My username is something I came up with when I was back in last years of high school xD I basically needed a name to participate in one of the random cyber gaming fests that was held back then (Around 7 years ago). So my younger some how managed to combine Zero (cause its my favorite number) and nitrous oxide (I was big into crash bandicoot ok, so nitro was a big thing for me xD ) So yeah, somehow I came up with this name, I honestly don't remember how the exact spelling came around and its stuck with me since then.

Way back in my days of peasantry a friend of mine decided that MintyJif should be his handle, so of course I decided that himself, me, and the rest of our little group should all have some Jif flavor as our name. Thus MeatyJif was born! Soon after the Jif clan formed I began to learn of the Glorious PC Master Race and started modding my potato 360. One day the mighty Microsoft overlords decided that I could no longer roam among the other peasants due to my violation of their peasant perpetuating policies so MeatyJif was no more. Today DeepFriedJif stands as a testament to the original. Plus, it is always funny to hear people say "DeepFriedJif...Jif as in the peanut butter? Ew that sounds nasty! ... Now I kind of want to try it." when they see it for the first time. 

May I please have an image signature?

Dylan is my name, and 43270 was actually my student number for my lunch and such all the way back to when I was in elementary school (21 years old now).

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

Well the "T" is for "Tony" the "o" is for the second letter in "Tony" and here's where it gets tricky.. the "ny" is for the second half of "Tony".

Did I mention my name is Tony?

Funny story, I try my best to claim the username "Tony" whenever possible but most of the time I can't so I'm more known as Tony[Removed]. *Hint: [removed] is my last name. well then.. that wasn't all that funny at all.. oh well.

-Tony