Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Hi to everyone!

My name is Li and my sir name is Lee, as Li and Lee have the same pronunciation hence my nickname is DoubleLee.

I first used this nick name on a MUDD back in high school called Achaea and I haven't stopped using it since. That was at least 15 years ago. *Yikes, I'm old.*

Well, when I started playing SA:MP (2008) on a roleplay server, I needed to choose a name_surname, then I created "Razor_Rockweel"; the first name derives from NFSMW, Clarence "Razor" Callahan. My character was CKed, then I added one more Z, becoming Razzor. Two years later, during a S4 League match, I saw a portuguese player called "razzeeeeeeeeeee", then I had a idea; it was the inspiration for my current nick.

Valkyrie - "Choosers of the Slain" -

Ideal name for PvP and competative gaming.

Another bonus is they look like angels or paladins & have awesome armor & weapons.

Chooser of the Slain

I'm too lazy to create really cool and complicated Usernames so I just use my real name. Hashtag Simple Life.  B)

Played Patapon 3, stumbled upon Madfang Ragewolf as my next opponent; liked the name & so here I am...

It's my real name. Though most people call me Vi(my favourite text editor, also favourite League of Legends champion) day to day

My real name being Michael.

My Girlfriend named Julie.

MikJul

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

This is the last name of someone very close to me. I also like it because it looks cool and no one can seem to pronounce it

Do you play football/soccer?

Cause you look like a left-back

I've never explained my username even though I've been on the forum for a while......It was literally something I thought of. Just trying to figure out a username and landed on that - it just kinda stuck and now I use it as my online identity in most areas where I can't be personally identified.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Micdeez was basically formed between my first name, Michael, and McDonalds (fast food).

Not sure where you are from, but we call McDonalds McD's or Maccas in Australia :P

Moon because I like the moonlight

Dre because Digital Rectal Examination, which is what I do when I own you in fps's

Lor my middle name

Well, so i'll explain mine:

higgs :  At the time I had to get an username for my Steam Account, in the newspaper was written, that the scientologist at CERN found a new Thing called "higgs". So i took that name

01 :       For several games and accounts the name was to short, and so i had to add some random numbers

bh = initials

cool = I think im cool. I mean who doesn't think they aren't cool?

12 = idk guess I was 12 when I made tis username

I liked the charactor 'Wizardmon' from Digimon season 1 & 2. So I took his name as my handle.

The concept he represents is "Friendship above all else... even your own life.", as he pays the ultimate price to protect the friends he holds closest. Even in death he continues to assist them later in season albeit, in a sorta lame way.

Well. I Remember Playing Insurgency a few months back with a Guy named Nehalem_Rasberrypi with of course the p in Raspberry missing as well as a guy named Haswell_E. So I just combined Haswell and Raspberry with out the B.

This username was named after Dash from the Incerdibles and I just added boy to it since Dash seemed short and 1998 was the year I was born.

Well.... I have red hair so thats a start.

I had a couple user names in the past but this one i started on xbox live and it just kinda seemed to stick. Basically it started when i was at the age where everyone notices / makes fun of ginger kids. I've always been someone who trys to turn things into jokes, so i dont know, i guess I decided to join in on the whole "Ginger" thing.

The thing is that ive never gone by that name among friends on games though. I know some a bunch of people who go by their gamer tag for callouts in game, but ive always gone by my real name. "HeyLookAGinger" is just too long io say.

Well that's how my (ex) brother in law nicknamed me. He was a student in japanology, and apparently it means "eat-sleep", which would be the two things I'm the most concerned about.

Well I don't really know if that's what it means, he made me a nice drawing and told me "you can pronounce that shinshoku, and you can read it "sleep-eat". So I don't know, I have no idea how japanese works.

If someone here speaks japanese and can tell me if "shinshoku" means shit-eater or what not, please let me know.

Edit: here's a picture, so you can tell me how hard I've been trolled for the past ten years (I have no idea why it's displayed horizontally, it shouldn't):

DSC_0039.jpg

My username? I really don't know. I like ham and tech and Gary is my middle name. HamminGTech02. You can guess what 02 means. My birth year.

Mines my name, really. Its good to have one of those one word name, easily ambiguous and interchangeable with literally thousands. Rarely use any other name since