Explain Your Username

DLM_012

My name and occupation.

I7 4970k, Sapphire R9 390 x2, HyperX Fury 16gb, Z97s Sli Krait, Corsair Rm 850w, Samsung 850 Evo 250gb + 1tb Caviar Blue x2, Phantom 530, Samsung 4k Freesync Monitor, Razer Blackwidow Expert, Utechsmart Venus 50;

My friends and enjoy making up odd alias for when we order pizza. The name Barbados Clemens just made me chuckle a bit so I decided to use it. Also Swahili K Jones is another name we use. 

Back in halo 2, bridging and modding was very much the thing to do. I had a buddy who was a modder and really needed someone to bridge him host. So I decided that I want to be that guy. To the other team and your teammates it looks like you're walking into a wall all the time. Hence walwalka... lol

my first name is josh and by last name is bird, but i made it blrd (with an L) just to be future proof

Con is short for Conal, my name.

Snake because snakes and Orochimaru (from Naruto). No general reason behind src.

CPU: Intel i5-4670K -- RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB -- MOBO: MSI Z87-G45 GAMING -- GPU: GeForce GTX 770 Windforce 3X OC Edition -- PSU: XFX Pro 750W XXX Edition -- Case: CM Silencio 452 -- Cooler: CRYORIG H7 -- OS: Windows 8.1 Pro -- Monitor: Samsung S24D590PL -- Mouse:  Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum  -- Keyboard: Das Keyboard 4 Professional (Cherry MX Brown)

because i have a small dragon tatoo on my right shoulder. "0000" means ... nothing

BWS = Black Wall Street, a group / label in which rapper 'The Game' partook / was owner of.

Soldya = Member of said group, although I myself am not really a member.

Have had this username for like 10 years now. 

Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz MSI Radeon R9 290 Gaming 4G | Asus P8H61-M Evo Rev B Kingston ValueRAM KVR1333D3N9K2/8G Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B Samsung 840 Evo 512GB Seagate Barracude 7200.12 ST3500413AS, 500GB Samsung Spinpoint 1TB 5400RPM OCZ ZS Series 650W Cooler Master Elite 430 Windowed Logitech LS21 Creative Fatal1ty Logitech G500 Razer BlackWidow 2010 | 2x Dell U1214H | 1x Ilyama ProLite E2407HDS

people cant seem to read it out :-)

always think the dark dad

buts its thedarkdad3

off Dade Murphy from hackers. hehe

Windows 10 Latest Build
RAID 0 Samsung SSD 970 2tb EVO's (4Tb Store)
RTX 3090
9900k DELIDDED with custom copper Rockitcool @ 5ghz 
H150i RGB PRO XT
Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz C16 Desktop Memory 1.35v XMP Profile
Phanteks PH-P1200PS 80+ Platinum - Built-in Power Splitter 1200W Fully Modular

Z390 DESIGNARE (rev. 1.0)
Top Mon #2 ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q | NVIDIA G-Sync 100hz

Bottom Mon #1 Alienware Overclocked Refresh Rate #AW3418DW G-Sync 120hz

Server: 2019 DataCenter Edition, 42TB Store RAID 6 | WD Gold Enterprise Class 7200 RPM,SATA 6 Gb/s, 256 MB Cache

JonnyƦedhed -  

Name is Jonny and I got the long red hair.   Used this name since early 1990's.

JonnyƦedhed - Browncoat - And I DO kiss'em on the mouth

Con is short for Conal, my name.

Wow, that's a pretty guys name. I suppose that's you in your avatar too? *Swoon*.

Linus is my fetish.

I like analyzing conversations and enjoy learning about psychology,

I took a social psycology class and my professor ranted for the first week about how:

1) psychology is a REAL science

2) social psychology =/= sociology

I don't think she reads tech forums though so probably don't have to worry

CPU:  Intel i7-4790K      Cooler:  Noctua NH-D14     GPU: ZOTAC GTX 1070 TI MINI     Motherboard:  ASUS Z97 Gryphon     RAM:  32GB G Skill Trident X     

Storage: 2x 512GB Samsung 850 EVO (RAID 0) / 2TB Seagate Barracuda     PSU: 850W EVGA SuperNova G2     Case: Fractal Design Node 804

Wow, that's a pretty guys name. I suppose that's you in your avatar too? *Swoon*.

Awww, thanks. I've got two modelling contracts for stock photos; one of my photographers took this, for a laugh:

658269574_IMG_9762.jpg

I wish I could be a model!

It's easy to be a stock photo model. You just get a mate with professional photography equipment, sign a contract to let them release the images how they see fit, pose doing what ever they ask, and get paid! Then companies can buy your pictures (or videos) to use in their commercial content.

It doesn't matter what you look like, that's just for glamour magazines. Advertisers or news stations want people to look more normal, so they seem more in touch with the average viewer.

Check my signature. It is in there.

Technology Entertainment Creativity

Technology Electricity Control

Technology Electronics Computers

Bit late of a reply to this thread but oh well.

Basically...it's my name. Daniel Learmouth, all schmooshed up into one and with no capitals.

The caveat to that, however, is that it's sometimes misconstrued as Danielle Armouth......that's always fun.

Alternatively, I refer to myself in some games as Tentafool, pairing up a Tentacool with the Fool Arcana. I made a Facebook page out of it and it stuck.

Don't follow it; I don't post there often enough to warrant it.

DAYTONA

PROCESSOR - AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS PRIME X370-PRO
RAM - 32GB (4x8GB) CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-2400
CPU COOLING - NOCTUA NH-D14
GRAPHICS CARD - EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 w/ BACKPLATE
BOOT and PROGRAMS - CORSAIR MP600 1TB
GAMES and FILES - TOSHIBA 2TB
INTERNAL BACKUP - WESTERN DIGITAL GREEN 4TB
POWER SUPPLY - CORSAIR RM850i
CASE - CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D

It was late at night and I started putting in all of the 3 letter words for my account username I knew to see if they were taken. On the 4th or 5th try, I found this username unclaimed to my surprise and decided to take it.

I concocted my username one night while trying to think of a techy sounding yet creative make you think I know what I am doing even though sometimes I don't username.  Then that's when I thought of this Overkill PC build that used crazy cool components but a lackluster motherboard.  So then it hit me, "HEY Humble and motherboard...wait!  hold the phone! Motherboard can be MOBO :o OH MY GOD THAT'S PERFECT HUMBLEMOBO!!!11111"  And that children is where my username came from...not very interesting lol I'm not gonna lie but if I put that disclaimer at the beginning no one would have read it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).  That's why pill manufacturers don't tell you about the side effects and disclaimers till AFTER they show you the amazing deal and their sales pitch lol.

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them