Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Homer = Meh last name

JC = First then last name in initials

Full: HomerJaysonCole

Its pretty simple, i got 2 usernames.

The first is Nieles90. This is a combination of my name which is Niels and my birth year which is 1990. So Nieles90 was born.

The other one is Viper312, this one is my gametag most of the time. Als pretty easy to explain. A Viper is a name for an F16 fighter. I'm a F16 technician for my profession. So tge first part explained. The 312 bit stands for the squadron i work with which is 312Sqn on Volkel Airbase in the Netherlands. So combining the two results in Viper312.

"Often you're too afraid"

Do you agree? Give a like!

Star Paladin from Fallout and Vinyl from a horse from a show

My name is a great Runescape Youtuber. He's British, he's ginger. It doesn't get much better than that.

My name....... and a couple of random numbers.......... yup, I'm pretty bland when it comes to usernames I'll admit.

My name is Rafael. I was the first kid in my school with internet. my father worked to install the first link to the internet in Rio - São Paulo - Salvador from Embratel in Brasil. so, people call me cyber since 1993.

sorry for my bad english. :P

i was just thinking about good names for my channel and came up with themaniac and its stuck with me ever since

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

My last name is "Dobbelsteen", which is Dutch for "Dice". That's it really  :D

Because my IRL nickname is literally Muz.

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

mine is my youtube name. i made it up about 2.5 years ago out of nowhere. soudns like hasbro but i swear i didnt think of that when i came up with it. its easy enough to remember and its completely random. i dont mint it. btw check out my youtube at hasbreo (shameless advertising)

My name is a great Runescape Youtuber. He's British, he's ginger. It doesn't get much better than that.

sounds an awful lot like me 

xD 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

pretty self explanatory

Columbus Blue Jackets

CPU: Core i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz | Mobo: Asus P8Z68 M-Pro | RAM: Patriot Viper 8GB 1866MHzGPU: MSI R9 290 Gaming |Storage: 1TB WD Black + 500GB WD BluePSU: Corsair RM750 | Cooling: Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)| Displays: LG 19"  | Kb: Corsair K95 RGB (Brown switches) | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Case: Diablotek Evo | Ext: Logitech 5.1 Speakers | OS: Win 7 64 bit

It all started in middle school, I wouldn't eat lunch from school instead I skipped and went across the street to buy myself some tacos. People found out after a teacher confiscated my backpack and found a couple tacos,  after that people started calling me tacos. The Excited is there because somebody on PSN already took the username taco and I am just to lazy to make up another one.

Harnath Boloskarl is the name of my first EVE online character.  Well, actually my second, but the first one to make it out of the trial, and the one I would consider my "main".  Ever since then, this name has become more or less who I am online.

Praesi=Lobo

DC Badass Number 1. The Time i started with CS was when i gathered Lobo Comics from DC.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

I love automobiles, and enjoy games that involve driving moreso than anything else. For those reading this who don't think I'm a real gamer and am a f****t p***y because I don't play first-person shooter titles, you're all the reason I need to not touch your communities and associated titles with a barge pole.

That, and I'm a mild autistic, so my condition fits in with my name as well.

This is really true, and totally not h8b8.

mine is my last name: woods

nick name woodsy

the jr of my name is my dad shares the same nick name as me 

and the 1555 is due to woodsyjr15 already being taken on Xbox live and 1555 was the next best option 
i really don't mind the name it just stuck 

usually my name on sites is G-STARR_HARD2ERN

With GSTARR reffering to the hip hop group Gang Starr

And HARD2ERN reffering to their best album imo: Hard To Earn

Shipping sucks

Painey, Last name with a 'y' at the end. Wow im creative  :P

My username means one of two things depending on who's asking.

Suika Ibuki, the little oni that could drink. Some years back I was really fond of the character and used Suika as an alias for awhile. Since then it's been my alias.

Suika is also Japanese for watermelon. I think it's funny.

I've tried using different aliases but Suika is the one that stuck, as such most, if not all people I know online only know me as Suika.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.