Explain Your Username

DLM_012

I've had this username since like 2008, when I first got an Xbox 360 and needed a Xbox Live name. For some reason I really liked Resident Evil, despite never having played it at ALL, and I also really liked unique, non-numbered names (unlike xXNotUnique95Xx) so I made a crappy pun and rolled with it! Mmm... good times...!

CodeMaster (Name Due for Update):

CPU: FX-8320 @ 4.6GHz | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 | RAM: 24GBs Crucial DDR3-1600

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce OC | Case: Fractal Design Define S | PSU: Corsair AX860i

Covert is a cool word and people get mad at me for "camping" when I never camp and it's funny because they are stupid  :D

Real name "Ryan". Nick name "Ry"

RyeBread, a type of bread with my name in it

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

Jerky = Jerk off

McDilerino = Mc Dildo

So when you put them together its become Jerk off Mc Dildo aka JerkyMcDilerino.

I chose mine because I am a fan of Iron Man and another reason I can't say  ;)

In highschool my friends and I watched naruto and read fandiction. We all started to write our own fan fiction. my friend wrote one based on all of our group going to the ninja world my name in the story was Teyin Oscera so I started using it on the Internet

Monti is short for part of my real name, and I put Sir in front of it because I like to pretend that I can be classy. Simple enough.

Mine comes from the first time I made a character on WoW, back in 2004.  I'm terrible at coming up with names, so I hit the random name generator til I got something I liked.  Been using it ever since.  Though all my friends just shorten it to Andy (not my real name).

Originally my name started out at community tech guy because i wanted to be a tech guy for just everyone and start up a business. well i then changed it to That Tech Guy primaraly because i heard of That Game company and i thought it it was catchy and easy for people to remember. and if i ever grew to have employees i would call it Those Tech Guys or The Tech Guys.

I never got enough money and I'm to socially awkward so maybe later when I'm rich and able to talk to strangers easier it will be a thing...

So I was really little, and just got a PSP, and was looking for a username for it. My friend was over at the time and he had a username that ended in -plex and I just looked for a different prefix for it. I ended up choosing robo-. I think it was already taken on PSN or something so I just came up with a random number that ended up being 22. And it's stuck with me ever since.

CPU: Intel Core i3-4150 3.5GHz | Motherboard: MSI B85-G41 PC MATE | GPU: MSI R9 270x | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury Red | Storage: ADATA SP600 128GB / WD Blue 1TB | PSU: EVGA 500W 80+ | Monitor: Acer S220HQL Abd 21.5" | Audio: Logitech Z213 Speakers | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma | PCPartPicker Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/v8FNmG

Asian ( I'm Filipino)

Corruption ( A joke at North Korea's expense and because it sounded cool) 

I like naming myself after random objects. A quiver is a container for bolts, arrows, or darts.

Mine came from a MUD that my best friend and I used to play in high school, The Forest's Edge (TFE). It was the best name that the random name generator came up with, and I felt it fit. He used the RNG at the same time and came out with Jeth. We still use these as our nicknames to this day.

Still have no idea how I came up with this. I was watching a review video for Helltower event for Team Fortress 2, and I remembered the line "Keep the Spookies away!" and so I ran with "TheSpookies" for a little bit, but then shortened it to "Spookies". No idea where the _ came from/

WHO WOULDA THOUGHT | THAT A WHITE BOY | WOULD BRING HIPHOP BACK?

Quite sad really..

Way back when, playing CS 1.6 one of my friends was constantly accusing me of hacking, said I'm firing Sidewinder heat seeking missiles instead of bullets. I changed my name to Sidewinder after that and just used it since.

As it's a relatively popular username, Depends what mood I'm in to what extension I use at the end - In the case of SidewinderB4, I used to own a Subaru Legacy RSK B4 Twin Turbo. So I created this username for the Subaru Legacy Forums... I just tend to carry it over with me these days.

Spoiler

CPU: i7 7700k. MOBO: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon. RAM: 32Gb DDR4 Team Group Dark Pro 3k . GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTWx2. Storage: 64GB SSD, 250GB SSD,480GB SSD, 1.5TB HDD. PSU: EVGA Supanova 750W G2. Case: NZXT H440 Matte Black. Screens: Acer Predator X34 @ 100Hz & AOC 24" G2460F 144hz. KB: Logi G810 Orion Sprectrum. Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB Audio: Edifier S550's & ASTRO A50's. Console Peasant?: PS4 & XBone.

It's a nickname of mine where i added a t at the begining

Still have no idea how I came up with this. I was watching a review video for Helltower event for Team Fortress 2, and I remembered the line "Keep the Spookies away!" and so I ran with "TheSpookies" for a little bit, but then shortened it to "Spookies". No idea where the _ came from/

Ah, the plr_hightower_event... Much fun was to be had.

Your description reminded me of this:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Back when I was still a little Cent who just had his first Latin class and loved Centurions so bad but didn't actually understand Latin grammar yet I used the name in a game, it stuck as my alternative usernames over the years tended to be taken and this was somewhat unique in most places.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W