Explain Your Username

DLM_012

I've been using this username for about 8 years now. 

Marilyn : i took it from the band Marilyn Manson, it was one of my favorite bands once...

Kira : I took it from my favorite anime of all times Death Note

When making my first email account, I didn't have an idea of what to choose, so I looked on a nearby coke can and saw the French spelling of delicious - delicieux. Delicieux was already taken, so I added a Z at the end.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

Back in the day (2005-ish) I created a character in the original Guild Wars MMO named Avalen Evgarad. I thought it was the greatest fantasy name I ever thought up and used Avalen as my nick for most online functions ever since.

Arcturus(log here): Intel Core i7 6700K // MSI 980 Ti Gaming 6G(1454/1995) // Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2133MHz 16GB //  MSI XPower Gaming Titanium Edition // Samsung 850 EVO 500GB // WD Black 2TB // Corsair 760T // Corsair RM850i

I originally was called darcy2fast4u but I changed it to Lord Byoss

I got Byoss from BIOS. 

The Lord popped in when I went to change my username on things and it said "soz but this 1 taken m8" so I popped Lord in there. 

And that kids is the tale of Lord Byoss 

My last name is Gidwani, and hence most of my friends call me "Giddu".

Mike is what most people call me (short for Michael). 67 was my jersey number in high school 94 was my jersey number in college.

Look at profile picture. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

I was pretty into ammo types when I made the account ;p

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 ~ GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon HD7950 Vapor-X @ 1150/1650MHz @ 1.2Vcore ~ Motherboard: MSI H81M-E34 ~ RAM: 2x4GB Patriot Signature DDR3 @ 8-9-9-20 1600MHz 1.5V ~ PSU: EVGA Supernova NEX 750W B1 ~ Storage: 250GB Crucial MX200 SSD/1TB WD Blue HDD ~ Case: Corsair 200R ~  Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95

i've been using this username a long time. the "i" is my first initial and "behymer" is my lastname

Intel Core i5-4690k EVGA GTX 980 Ti Gigabyte Z97-UD3H(blackedition) Corsair 850RMx 16GB Kingston FURY hyperX 240gb sandisk ssd 250gb samsung evo ssd H440 black and blue corsair k95 RGB Logitech g502

Back in the day I played on Minecraft servers and had a stupid username which included a number. I ended up hating it because those sort of usernames are so common.

So I wanted something more respectable and I went with TheMechEngineer since I'm a mechanical engineer.

My secondary username is PooPipeBoy because it's just the funniest superhero-esque name that demands respect.

I used to race go-karts at the local track and one time someone else had chosen a temporary nickname of PooPipeBoy for laughs. It was the most hilarious thing when other people watching were shouting 'GO POOPIPEBOY' when he came zipping around.

Years later I discovered it was available and so I decided to adopt it as my own.

Twenty years ago, everybody had nicknames like Godlike, Destroyer, Mega this and Maxi that. Most of them were relatively young and small. But I'm quite an appearance, and I didn't want to overdo it with a nickname that shouted greatness. So I took the words elf, fairy, and threw some latin orthography. That made Elphaerion and I thought by myself, "No that's not what I want. .. but Phaerion seems okay though."    I kept the nick and I still use it today. I pronounce the ae as in eight, race, or daemon. . ;)

"Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intellegor ulli"

I picked Newton because Isaac is my first name. The 10 represents the age when I started making online accounts; it kinda just, stuck.

I've had various other 'handles' in my time on the interwebs, but I plan sticking with this one for quite some time. It's unique: Pig Hammer, what the hell?

It's actually the name of Wayne Static's last album before his death in November 2014. (See also: Evil Disco)

Lunix Is An Illegal Hacker Operating System

| [CPU] Intel i7 5960X (4.5GHz) | [Mobo] ASUS Rampage V E10 | [RAM] G. Skill Ripjaws 4 64GB (8x8GB) | [CPU Cooler] Custom Acrylic | [OS Drive] Samsung 970 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD | [Storage] WD Black 4TB (x2 RAID 0) | [GPU] ASUS GTX 980 (x2 stock) | [PSU] Corsair AX1200i | [Case] Corsair 900D | [Keyboard] Corsair K95 Platinum | [Mouse] Corsair Dark Core RGB | [speakers] Logitech Z906 | [Monitors] ASUS VS278Q-P (x3 27"s) |

Kids in the soccer field call me Pooh. and "erino" is from Tinkerino in Dota where ppl add "erino" to everything

A loooong time ago when I played the Desert Combat mod for BF1942, I tried joining a clan with the username 'arse', needless to say they didn't approve and so I asked for a list of possible usernames. I ended up combining two names together to form this one, but I have no memory of what they were.

Kinda unique, I guess? Although I did once xfer a WoW toon to play with some friends only to find the name already taken, around the end of Mists, and I actually bumped into this impostor on the timeless isles, people thought either one of us had figured out how to get around the spam protection  :lol:

And it's pronounced Til-a-ron, not Tyleron  <_<

Well my username Lost Kings comes from one of my favorite Musician Lost Kings. I became their fan after their remix of this song named Latch by Disclosure!

I'm that guy who eats grapes while going food shopping. #thuglife ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ah.... I just picked my name :|

'nuff said

Nice name, my real name is Andrew Chobaniuk ;)

Morbital

dates back to 1999

Loved the artists Moby and Orbital and just put them together.

I like cola light, then i came up with flyte. But thats also a rapper if i am correct.

But i dint mind that, but it came to notice that flyte was always taken, so i put a zero at the end flyte0.

After a time i found is stupid the zero at the end, so i saw a picture of subzero. And from now on i am called flytezero.

Don't you just love tech?

Xx- Because im MLG

Tech- this is a tech forum afterall

Dude- I am of male gender

37- totally random

Xx- Again, MLG