Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Well, I'm Irish, and I was eating Skittles at the time of picking a Xbox gamertag, and well, it was born.

Have you ever seen a chicken with clothes? 

i5 3570k @ 4.9 ghz/1.27 volts, Asus P8Z77-V LK8 Gb Corsair 1600mhzGigabyte Windforce R9 290 1140/1625, Silverstone RV02, Kingston V300 120 gb, 1 TB WD Blue HDD,Seagate barracuda, Evga Supernova 750 G2Hyper 212 EvoWindows 8.1, K70 Red LED Blue switch, Razer Deathadder 2012, Sennehiser HD 598

Rob = my name... Tapps, a group of people with (Name)Tapps on the PuPJ Counter Strike 1.6 server (over a decade ago now..) even cops have asked if im "RobTapps" xD... to witch i reply... Yes thats my name... xD

Long time Street Fighter Player (ranked 3rd in CA many moons ago in Super Street Fighter II Turbo) and when my Daughter was born my then wife named her Heaven. The Kanji on Akuma's Back translate's to her name. I adopted it because of that for that reason and started using him in addition to my standard Zangief. I preferred his Japanese name Gouki and adopted the Shin (true) prefix and have been Shin-Gouki ever since. (16 years now) 

See I'm a 21st century digital boy,
I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys. 

My firts name and the first 3 letters of my family name ^^

PC CPU i7 4770 non K Motherboard Asrock Z97 Extreme 9 RAM 32gb Corsair LP GPU 2x r9 290 Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo Storage 4x2TB WD Black in Raid 0, Samsung 840 EVO 500GB, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Samsung 850 PRO 256GB PSU Super Flower Golden Green 1000W Display(s) 3x Asus 24" Full HD Cooling Custom Watercooled, Radiators: 1x 420, 1x 360, 2x 240, 1x120 Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K95 Mouse Mad Catz R.A.T. 7 Notebook Asus UX360UAK (i7 7500U, 8GB Ram, 256GB SSD, 3200x1800 touch, 2 in 1)

durika175= In Slovakia  the nickname my name Duri and add the ending ka a number of my former home 175

I have my username because, well, 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751 (pi, those are just the 50 digits I have memorized with little effort) is awesome. That's why the word Pi is in my name, the reason why I have Poison at the beginning of it doesn't really exist. I thought of the username and liked it, then started using it.

I also go by the username zoejaye many other websites and forums. I have that username because my first name is Zoe and my middle initial is J. The username zoejaye was the first username I ever used online (on webkinz, about 7 years ago), and my mom thought of it because my family used to always call me ZJ or Zoe J. I just continued using that username, and I still do in a lot of places online (with the exception of a few forums).

Ken is my name, simple :D 

:ph34r:      i5 4460 3.2 Ghz | Asrock Z87 Pro4 | DDR3 16Gb | GTX 760 | Seidon 120 V     :ph34r:

My username will not ever be able to be explained. And this is coming from the man who came up with it in the first place. Hahahah.

I'm going to punch your face- IN THE FACE.

Well i took my name after one of the best anime ever...."Jinroh", if you have not seen it pls check it out.

I use wise poep since i was playing runescape on pc long long time ago. poep is the dutch word for shit so it's actually wise shit in english. I wanted to call myself just poep but that was already taken and then runescape gave me the suggestion for wise poep.

My username is to bring peace to the font wars and unite to the best font "Webdings"

NO, COMIC SANS IS THE BEST FONT!!!!

i like phones and im a guy

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Litargirio is the spanish word for litharge, which is a fancy name for lead monoxide. A mineral, basically.

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

Litargirio is the spanish word for litharge, which is a fancy name for lead monoxide. A mineral, basically.

Never heard of it in any industrial instance... but It wouldn't be strange, here they talk more about galena but because that's the main form to get lead here...

This is a signature.

Git rikt b****!

Need I say more?!

Okay I'm being childish mates!

My username is based off of my  old xbox live gamertag and my cat i know right  #usedtobeaconsolepeasant 

So if anyone here has ever heard of The Wu Tang Clan, they have a website http://www.mess.be/inickgenwuname.php that you can enter your name in and it gives you your Wu Tang Clan name. That is where my name came from. This is where Donald Glover (the black guy in Community) got his rap name, Childish Gambino. BTW Childish Gambino is a great rapper, and if you haven't heard any of his music you should check it out.

My name Joe and the BTN mean BlitzTech Network.

Its from the Grim Fandango, the best story telling videogame.

Remake was released no long time ago on ps4 and pc. Idk if on xbone.