Explain Your Username

DLM_012

I have red hair and Ginger is my nickname, although I'm a guy xD. "It's" is what my friend used and he got kinda annoyed when I used it but he thought it was kinda funny, so it stuck. And 3/5 are my favorite numbers! So there ya go.

-ItsGinger35

On here "Komplett" the store that fixed my PC and replaced a broken CPU for free that I didnt even buy there. Hands down the best store in Sweden!!

What I use on youtube/twitch/steam etc. "Wiikendz" 'Wik' is the first 3 letters of my last name, I like Weekends, so I kinda put the together and made it look more like a username by adding another 'i' and ending it with 'z'

Mobo MSI X370 Carbon CPU Ryzen 7 1700 3.8GHz RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x8GB 3000MHz GPU ASUS GTX 1070 Strix Case NZXT S340 Storage Samsung 960 EVO 250GB M.2 - Seagate 1TB  PSU EVGA 750W Cooling NZXT Kraken X52 OS WIndows 10 Pro

Keyboard Arachnid Recore - Cherry MX Red Mouse Corsair M45  !!--GTA V--!!  

So there is a science/facts youtube channel here, and one day I saw a video about first names. I learned that Mateusz (Matthew), comes from slavic Matityahu and it means "gift of god" and I thought it sounds pretty cool.

Mine is from when me and some friends were playing l4d and one guy made a joke and I took a part of it as my nick and then later on it became baracken

Mine is a spin on the Latin translation for "Epic Voice" - which would be "Vox Epos." Flip the words and you have a somewhat catchy, but professional "EposVox."

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

I was ten, making a Youtube account, and it just poped up in my head. I guessed I liked drawing, and I liked skittles. BAM!

Used this character from a cartoonnetwork show and she happened to be a ghost. As for the twilight part, i just really enjoy the name and how it refers to twilight, as in the sky during early hours (not the horrible movie). Put those two together, got a nice ring to it :D

First Gaming Rig! CPU: Intel Core I7-7700k @stock (OC coming soon!) Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z170 S Case: Corsair 400C Ram: Corsair Vengeance LED 3000mghz GPU: MSI 980ti Golden Edition Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Razer Diamondback PSU: EVGA 1000 G1 CPU Cooler: Hyper T2 

Well I used to play Halo competitively and needed a cool name to go by.

MVP for "Most Valuable Player" And putting that together with Pernula which is basically my surname. Made it neat if you ask me!

So if anyone here has ever heard of The Wu Tang Clan, they have a website http://www.mess.be/inickgenwuname.php that you can enter your name in and it gives you your Wu Tang Clan name. That is where my name came from. This is where Donald Glover (the black guy in Community) got his rap name, Childish Gambino. BTW Childish Gambino is a great rapper, and if you haven't heard any of his music you should check it out.

WuTang Clan ain't nothing to fuck with..

Wu Tang = the sound of two swords clashing.

Catman was the name of guys I'll never forget in WoW until the rest of my life. His char was druid named Catman, with heal spec and tank gear (rings and trinks etc who played druid tank knows + 30 stam gems) doing dps in cat form. That guy could probably won some award for biggest tard in whole game but at that time in battleground it was so funny that it was adorable lol. So my nick is a everlasting tribute to the biggest noob of all :)

Catman - a Wolverine wanna be 

Catman was the name of guys I'll never forget in WoW until the rest of my life. His char was druid named Catman, with heal spec and tank gear (rings and trinks etc who played druid tank knows + 30 stam gems) doing dps in cat form. That guy could probably won some award for biggest tard in whole game but at that time in battleground it was so funny that it was adorable lol. So my nick is a everlasting tribute to the biggest noob of all :)

Wow = crack.. I would know I've done both... Also got clean off both.

Wow = crack.. I would know I've done both... Also got clean off both.

I havent played it since Wotlk :)

Catman - a Wolverine wanna be 

My username was my Grandmothers maiden name and my favourite looney toons character.

Edited by Sylvester

because i have no fantasy and it sound funny 

I've been using this username for a good year now and I've always liked it.  At first I would use something like TacoMan or Taco31 but I decided to use lord in front of it since Lords are the main unit in my favorite gaming series Fire Emblem.  The 42 was just my football number but I like it all the same.

It's the thing that's makes GPU's remember things... well not quite.

I was going through that moment when you think your username is stupid and you want a new awesome name, and just it happens that I was into the old SGI/IRIX stuff at the time. Going through the list of things that they excelled on and had cool names, I heard they had nice frame buffers. Oh cool, "Framebuffer" sounds nice, but I betcha that name's taken everywhere (one-word usernames are as scarce as . Turns out it's not!

It's geeky, sounds cool, easy to read and remember, and it's not taken everywhere i have accounts in. Perfect!

Me and my friend were playing call of duty advanced warfare with bots and this one bot names worm was reking us so bad. Back then my name was state trooper, which wasnt really there to stay I just couldnt think of anything. Anyways my name on steam is WORM but on most sites its taken so i add the c at the end which is the first letter of my last naem and the 337 is the middle section of my phone number.

Well, I shine with electricity.  :P  No I'm nothing to do with the manufacture. -_-

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it. :P