Explain Your Username

DLM_012

I am fairly tall, 6'4", and I am a Canadian. Some of my classmates in middle school called me a "moving skyscraper" and I changed it to the CNTower, because Canada.

Well, I shine with electricity. [emoji14] No I'm nothing to do with the manufacture. -_-

Best vacuums ever made.. Used 50 year old ones that still work great haha. (Worked in a hotel lol)

Best vacuums ever made.. Used 50 year old ones that still work great haha. (Worked in a hotel lol)

We've got an Electrolux fridge which has been going for the past 10 years. :wub:

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it. :P

My Name ... Hummmm .. Well rather simple at the time I came up with it i was a Night Auditor at a hotel (way back in 97) and it is just a bit of a play on words if you will .. so no tie in with anything to do with the CRA or IRS or other tax people.

Hello all,

My username origin started of in college where I was the geek that people would go to with there technical troubles and all that sort of thing so a reputation for me being a geek was soon known. Not just by students but by the staff too.

The user name 'dontdissthegeek' was a random suggestion by my best friend as I was struggling to find a username for Steam or something like that. And ever since it's stuck with me.

Random but hey it works out fine for me!

My username is easy. I'm not fat (154lbs), and I'm called edd, so fattedd.

| GPU: MSI GTX 970 | CPU: Intel i5 4460 | PSU: Sharkoon 500Watt 80-plus semi-modular | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 1600 2x4GB |

We've got an Electrolux fridge which has been going for the past 10 years. :wub:

Dishwasher, Oven (Both Swiss Line) and a Washmachine, Drier and Microwave (AEG, but techincaly Electrolux)

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Dishwasher, Oven (Both Swiss Line) and a Washmachine, Drier and Microwave (AEG, but techincaly Electrolux)

gravedig

gravedig

what?

I have the right to put it in the top!

(yes I know what gravdig in a forum meens.... NO I DIDN'T GOOGLE IT! i binged it! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET REKT! acttually no, google ftw!)

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

(yes I know what gravdig in a forum meens.... NO I DIDN'T GOOGLE IT! i binged it! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET REKT! acttually no, google ftw!)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)we have something in common( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

i don't know i just got into this name.

My youtube Channel.

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

my username is lehaooow. le is my last name. hao is my name, and the w is when people makes fun of me like "haow are you?"

--

Dev first part of my name uno for 1 because and also Dev1 is worse then devuno

My mom's username for everything: wwalice (her name is Alice). So when I made my first email account it was wwsamson (my name is Samson). One day my friend sent me a logo that she made for me which had a picture of a minecraft fish on it, so wwsamson became wwsalmon. The ww actually stands for my dad's name, Wenwu, which I didn't find out until later.

Well when i had to get a Minecraft Pocket Edition realms i need a user name. I asked my mum for a suggestion.  She said beachboy but that was taken and this was the best next thing.

Some = We are all actually somebody (belive it or not), and since this is the internet, everybody can be everybody (if ya know what I mean)

Kiddie = Well, I am not excactly a Kiddie myself, but that depends on the definition of the term "Kiddie".

Anyways, I chose this name because I could not resist tricking some "mighty keyboard warriors" into thinking that I am an actual kiddie, therefore this part of the name is merely pure troll.

Current PC broken, saving up atm.
Reason for saving up ->

My name is in Afrikaans and it means "The Tokolosh". More on what a 'Tokolosh' is here

My name is Ivelin, I may change my username to best_noob_bg(same as my steam username) or something other soon, my steam account has 4 games, because I am a pirate, arghh. In Bulgaria everybody pirates stuff, my pc is running a pirated win 7 ultimate x64 copy and nobody gives a shit.

Bulgarian, WoT nick- ivelinv8, War Thunder- BEST_NOOB_BG, GAMING PC: FX-4170; R9 280X TOXIC; 16 GB RAM; Fortron Raider 750W; Raidmax Helios case; WD Green 1TB. 50Mb/s + 50% bonus

Well mine is easy, My first name is Zubin and "So" in Dutch (my primary language) is "Zo" thats why my user name is ZoZubin... tada!