Your preferred method of marijuana consumption?

Nine Tailed Fox

Mostly joints (but I use my bong time to time). I find edibles extremely wasteful. 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 hour ago, AZ Hobo said:

Marijuana was not enough anymore I switched to these

haribo-gold-bear-original-gummi-bears-3lb.jpg.a1cd3f22e7fc436a08823d779cd208c8.jpg

Oh dear god, these things are waaaaaaaaaayyyy too addictive.

On the topic:

Weekends, Days off: THC Flower, usually from a bong.

Weeknights/Auto-immune condition treatment: CBD flower or CBD concentrates.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: Reference 5700XT (Asus) Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X470-F RAM: Corsair 32GB Vengeance 3600Mhz PSU: Corsair RM850X White

Cooling: Corsair H115i RGB Storage: 500GB WD SN750 M.2, 4TB Samsung EVO SSD Case: NZXT H500i White

Keyboard: Asus ROG Strix Flare (MX Red) Mouse: Corsair Sabre RGB

Just a bowl 90% of the time.

Just easier imo. Want a hit, just pulp out the bowl take your hit and put it back.

My wife smokes weed like people smoke cigs. All day long she just goes to her car or office and bits her bowl.

Cant even tell shes high at all. Has literally no signs of it. 

I only smoke at night to help me sleep personally. 

I made a bong from a whiskey bottle, I use that. Also edibles are good. 

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

6 hours ago, RonnieOP said:

Cant even tell shes high at all. Has literally no signs of it. 

Many people have this effect, where the more they consume, the less it seems to affect them.

She'd be better off cooling down a bit on her intake and limit herself to one or two per day(if not lower) if she wanted to feel the "high".
(Not to mention how expensive it must be if she's literally smoking them like someone would with cigarettes... unless you're literally growing a ton of it)

I prefer consumables. Smoke doesn't belong in your lungs.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 hour ago, TetraSky said:

Many people have this effect, where the more they consume, the less it seems to affect them.

She'd be better off cooling down a bit on her intake and limit herself to one or two per day(if not lower) if she wanted to feel the "high".
(Not to mention how expensive it must be if she's literally smoking them like someone would with cigarettes... unless you're literally growing a ton of it)

Eh she still feels the same. Shes had to go weeks without before and started back up the same and felt the same. Just something to do with her body chemistry i guess. Shes been smoking for over 15 years at this point lol.

But its not like shes smoking a bowl at a time either. She will pull out a bowl through out the day and hit it two or three times and put it away.

And weed is dirt cheap here. When I was smoking cigarettes it was actually more expensive for me then the weed was for her. Long time friend of mine grows his own so ill throw him $100 for an ounce.

ill use my dab pen occasionally, but i just started using tinctures and love it. couple drops under the tongue and a few minutes later im doing great. 

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

On 2/6/2020 at 10:06 AM, circeseye said:

bad

No research has gone into the dangers of vaping, so who knows what problems will arise in 10-20 yrs time. Best to go old skool and smoke it like a real man, a joint.

3 hours ago, greenmax said:

No research has gone into the dangers of vaping, so who knows what problems will arise in 10-20 yrs time. Best to go old skool and smoke it like a real man, a joint.

Joints are wasteful tho! Bongs are probably the best bang for your buck. And the added filtration from the water is a nice bonus. 

4 hours ago, greenmax said:

a few of the cases arising from vaping were very severe,  ended up in double lung transplant at a very very young age , far aggressive than regular onset of scar tissue formation from tobacco use. 

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hsph-in-the-news/double-lung-transplant-performed-on-patient-with-vaping-illness/

https://www.lung.org/stop-smoking/smoking-facts/impact-of-e-cigarettes-on-lung.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/02/health/vaping-illnesses.html

Details separate people.

13 minutes ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

a few of the cases arising from vaping were very severe,  ended up in double lung transplant at a very very young age , far aggressive than regular onset of scar tissue formation from tobacco use. 

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hsph-in-the-news/double-lung-transplant-performed-on-patient-with-vaping-illness/

https://www.lung.org/stop-smoking/smoking-facts/impact-of-e-cigarettes-on-lung.html

Ah, this bs again. When I put some nasty stuff into the coffee and drink it the negative effects will be surely due to the coffee machine I use.

5 hours ago, greenmax said:

huh? i said i had bad lungs and couldnt smoke flower or weed vape, so stuck with edibles. where in hell did you get that response from

9 hours ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

Lol that's from people smoking fake ass carts as long as it's lab tested like mine it's fine

Trash. Smells bad & makes me feel blah. 

I just smoke cigarettes if I smoke. 

On 2/6/2020 at 7:54 AM, Nine Tailed Fox said:

Just discovered dab pens and love this thing.. 2-3 hits and I'm ripped lol.

Planning on getting a 24k gold 96.6% cart tommorow, will be fucked 24/7 for the next 5 days.

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

On 2/6/2020 at 6:04 PM, TetraSky said:

You’d have to take a tolerance break for 1 month plus at that point, did this to myself once.

AMD blackout rig

I have gotten my cart, and I have been high for 19 hours straight, I can't feel my legs.

AMD blackout rig