i got in a fight help! :(

therussianpotato

Wait... It wasn't a real fist fight or brawl,  just messages? 

*edit:  oh, it was a fist fight. Sorry, didn't read all the thread.   awesome.

dude it was a full on fight..

Stay calm and explain everything in detail when you have to. Also if you were a man enough to get in a fight be a man enough to take responsibility... Also if you take responsibility for your part it will be more likely they will accept your side of the story as well.

Btw how the hell does the police get involved in some pity school fight Bc of an instagram/chat argument?

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo:MSI Z87-G43 RAM:Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 1866MHz SSD:Samsung 840 120GB GPU:Gigabyte GTX770 2GB PSU:EVGA NEX650G Case:Fractal Design Define R4 Cooler:Corsair H80i 

Stay calm and explain everything in detail when you have to. Also if you were a man enough to get in a fight be a man enough to take responsibility... Also if you take responsibility for your part it will be more likely they will accept your side of the story as well.

Btw how the hell does the police get involved in some pity school fight Bc of an instagram/chat argument?

its fucking sweden i live :(  FML

Heck doing something foolish like that could even backfire on you for the worse. 

The thing is, i can't know if he is to blame, if he is, the best help i can give is to make him learn his lesson. This way he will be smarter in the next scenario. This is just what seems smartest to me, i understand why you disagree, but when you make mistakes the best thing isn't always to fix them, it is to learn from them, then fix them. /personalphilosophy 

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Wait... It wasn't a real fist fight or brawl,  just messages? 

*edit:  oh, it was a fist fight. Sorry, didn't read all the thread.   awesome.

*edit2:  oh, you didn't fist fight?  Just drama?  nevermind.  

it was i fist / kick to the head fight..

Read those Stieg Larsson books for ideas.

Seriously though, if you are rational and calm in tomorrows meeting, state the truth and not be defensive... then you should be okay.  

Honestly, they just don't want it to happen again.  But if you exasperate the situation and are hysterical, then they will respond in like manner.

what to do :( the meeting is tomorow my mom is gonna be there :(

Dude just go to the meeting and like everyone said tell the story and try to prove it, since the evidence is destroyed just get the guy you fought to admit it

The thing is, i can't know if he is to blame, if he is, the best help i can give is to make him learn his lesson. This way he will be smarter in the next scenario. This is just what seems smartest to me, i understand why you disagree, but when you make mistakes the best thing isn't always to fix them, it is to learn from them, then fix them. /personalphilosophy

Exactly you can't always fix the things. Also what's the worst thing that you can get for an Internet flame war?

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo:MSI Z87-G43 RAM:Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 1866MHz SSD:Samsung 840 120GB GPU:Gigabyte GTX770 2GB PSU:EVGA NEX650G Case:Fractal Design Define R4 Cooler:Corsair H80i 

Dude just go to the meeting and like everyone said tell the story and try to prove it, since the evidence is destroyed just get the guy you fought to admit it

okay

Exactly you can't always fix the things. Also what's the worst thing that you can get for an Internet flame war?

threat, racial slurs and they are really bad...

wow.. this is kind of nostalgic.. And yes sweden is the worst country in the world to get into a fight in..

Your best bet is to explain the situation in detail at the meeting tomorrow. and try to keep calm while doing so.

Unfortunately depending on the school and the police officers that are involved in the meeting.. it can be a complete lottery..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

wow.. this is kind of nostalgic.. And yes sweden is the worst country in the world to get into a fight in..

Your best bet is to explain the situation in detail at the meeting tomorrow. and try to keep calm while doing so.

Unfortunately depending on the school and the police officers that are involved in the meeting.. it can be a complete lottery..

well that really sucks! :o

I was agreeing with you on how if you hide something for your own advantage it would make you just as bad as him. I was adding on to how it could even backfire on you if you hid something. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

A bad memory? When you consider it you may cause some serious damage, for an example, more than money has been lost for lesser reasons. If no permanent damage is caused, it is just a lesson learned, i hope.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

well that really sucks! :o

Yup. And the swedish fear of racism tends to make it worse.. 

But i wish you good luck. And i hope they will understand the situation.

At least you did not break any of his bones.. That tends to make things a lot worse..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

threat, racial slurs and they are really bad...

Even if you said nasty things I'm not sure they will break a teenagers life in half, especially if this is the first time. IMHO they just want you to freak out and learn your lesson, and as it looks it's working.

They will also look at both of your history.

If you are mostly a nice kid who mostly gets along with others, and if your teachers say you are a pleasent kid, that will be good for you.  If you are a trouble maker then it is time to stop being like that. lol

regardless of the "evidence" if one kid starts fights alot and you just got into trouble this one time, you will be fine.

I was agreeing with you on how if you hide something for your own advantage it would make you just as bad as him. I was adding on to how it could even backfire on you if you hid something. 

I misunderstood, well at least i added to my previous comment in a clearer manner.

Spoiler

A bad memory? When you consider it you may cause some serious damage, for an example, more than money has been lost for lesser reasons. If no permanent damage is caused, it is just a lesson learned, i hope.

If i read correctly they didn't fight even just the planning of one. Also I know my opinion might be irrelevant since I'm eastern European :-D racism and violence is almost common here...

Did you make this post on mobile or something coz of all the spelling error, anyways getting in a grub fight is part of growing. lol

If i read correctly they didn't fight even just the planning of one. Also I know my opinion might be irrelevant since I'm eastern European :-D racism and violence is almost common here...

And if i read right, they did fight, also i live in Finland, right next to Sweden.

Spoiler

Did you make this post on mobile or something coz of all the spelling error, anyways getting in a grub fight is part of growing. lol

nope my spelling just sucks