i got in a fight help! :(

therussianpotato

im calm xD but i need to know what to say tomorro in the meeting..

Just tell the teacher the truth. OR Try to go on kik and get that kid fired up again and piss him off so he says something mean again xD

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

im calm xD but i need to know what to say tomorro in the meeting..

just show the comparison of what you have and what he has what he's deleted and what you haven't

My n00Build http://pcpartpicker.com/user/NameOfNoInterest/saved/ 

Do you really expect me to know things? 

$25.67/$~2500 (Price changes hourly..) I'm 1/100th of the way there!

Just tell the teacher the truth. OR Try to go on kik and get that kid fired up again and piss him off so he says something mean again xD

That is definitely not something you should do, it'll only instigate more problems and probably be worse for you in the long run. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

That is definitely not something you should do, it'll only instigate more problems and probably be worse for you in the long run. 

I was obviously kidding about the second part :3

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Take a deep breath and think... you made a post and then he made a post. It was a post after post argument correct? Well then if thats the case wouldn't it look strange if there were only posts made by you? It would be pretty off if it was just you saying things over and over again when the things you said were apparently stated in a way to respond to his last post. 

Show your teachers how easily you can delete posts yourself. Do a example of how simple it is to delete posts off your profile. 

yeah but he is black.... so he can call me rasist sweden is afraid of that word trust me :/ but hey maby i can get by with that i hade a brocken back and a brocken arm... :) 

yeah but he is black.... so he can call me rasist sweden is afraid of that word trust me :/ but hey maby i can get by with that i hade a brocken back and a brocken arm... :)

It's good to be black because you can hide very easily at night. :o

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

awwe man! FUCK MY LIFE :( i need a suporting wife LOL

Valentine's coming soon.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

It doesn't matter what color he is, do your best to explain the situation with the up-most accuracy. Don't lie about anything even if it makes you look worse. Your legitimacy is going to be tested in such a situation.

And like earlier posts said, man up and do whats right. Don't get into arguments like this again its pointless and just downright childish, think before you act or you'll be sorry.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

It's good to be black because you can hide very easily at night. :o

true xD but im pritty sure thats not gonna help :P

It doesn't matter what color he is, do your best to explain the situation with the up-most accuracy. Don't lie about anything even if it makes you look worse. Your legitimacy is going to be tested in such a situation.

And like earlier posts said, man up and do whats right. Don't get into arguments like this again its pointless and just downright childish, think before you act or you'll be sorry.

SHIT! i needed you yester day xD haha

Just say he was messing with you and you didnt want to deal with it.Beat his ass and the cops understood why you did it.Only if you live in cali hahahha.

Asså om polisen, myndigheter och sånt kommer in så blir det jävligt svårt.

aa jag vet :/

yeah i know :/

Prove that he said it by words, get him to say "yes I did say that", believe me humans are stupid it's always possible to change their mind.

o shit that means that I'm stupid aswell  :blink: but i'm not a human so nothing to worry about

Prove that he said it by words, get him to say "yes I did say that", believe me humans are stupid it's always possible to change their mind.

o shit that means that I'm stupid aswell  :blink: but i'm not a human so nothing to worry about

like thats simpel xD

like thats simpel xD

When was the last time you used instagram? What did you post? Did you post something else? *shine a light into his face* So tell me what's your instagram username again? *check his profile and show his feed*

should be able to do something like that uknow

When was the last time you used instagram? What did you post? Did you post something else? *shine a light into his face* So tell me what's your instagram username again? *check his profile and show his feed*

should be able to do something like that uknow

okay :/

Alright. I don't know the exact details, and I don't want to know.

Depending on how old you are and who suggested a fight/punched first, and how injured you both got (i.e, who got the worse end of the stick). Either you or him might get fined. If it's your first offence, it's likely going to be a fine, if not. Well, you'll figure it out.

Also, if this ends up in court, you can try to convince the police to further examine the kik/instagram messages. But the more likely outcome will be that the one who provoked the fight will be charged.

I have to admit as well, that fighting over comments made on the internet is rather stupid by both of you. Gissar på att han/du var kaxig över något och sedan eskalerade det därifrån?

Edit: Seemingly, I can't post without going to the "advanced posting" thingy.

CPUIntel Core I5-3570k @4.2Ghz |  CoolerBeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MOBOMsi Z77 Mpower | GPUSapphire HD7970 Dual-X 3GB RAMCorsair Vengeance Low Profile 1600mhz (2x8GB) | HDD Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB & HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB | PSU: BeQuiet! PurePower L8 630w | Case: Corsair C70 Military Green | Display: BenQ GL2450HM 24" KeyboardCM Storm QuickFire Ultimate Keyboard (Browns) | MouseR.A.T 7 | Mouse padSteelseries QcK Mass | Headset: Plantronics Gamecom 780 | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate | Picture of setuphttp://i.imgur.com/o8jKsQJ.jpg (OLD)

Wait... It wasn't a real fist fight or brawl,  just messages? 

*edit:  oh, it was a fist fight. Sorry, didn't read all the thread.   awesome.

*edit2:  oh, you didn't fist fight?  Just drama?  nevermind.  

Evidence, if you must reconstruct a similar event for show, the show how you can manipulate the messages, digital things in general are often easy to fake an alter. 

That is with the assumption that you are the victim, we still don't know anything of what happened and are giving you advice based on too many assumptions. (maybe even this was made with too many)

1. If you want proper help, tell the entire story, if you cant, i would personally assume you are not a victim.

2. If you can't talk about it to us, find someone you can talk to.

3. Clear your head, think where you made mistakes, and where he made mistakes, present these to the teachers/authorities and let them decide. If you hide something for your advantage the you are just like him.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

3. Clear your head, think where you made mistakes, and where he made mistakes, present these to the teachers/authorities and let them decide. If you hide something for your advantage the you are just like him.

Heck doing something foolish like that could even backfire on you for the worse.