i got in a fight help! :(

therussianpotato

Considering the situation, you can easily cause a misunderstanding by doing that.

yeah i se what you mean :) but you can say what you want on my posts idc :)

i hade to post the vid some guy thougt i kickt him when he was laying down...

it was to show what kind of kick

Where did I say you were laying down?

CPU: i7-3930K @ 4.8GHz MOBO: IV Gene RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866MHz GPU: GTX 780 Ti CASE: Corsair 350D STORAGE: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB, 2x WD Red 4TB
PSU
: EVGA SuperNova 650W DISPLAY: 1 x ASUS VG248QE, 3 x Dell U2414H COOLING: Corsair H100i INPUT: Corsair Vengeance K70, SteelSeries Sensei AUDIO: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, ATH-M50s, Beredynamic DT770 Pro, Steelseries H Wireless

Oh jeez, In America Law  You have essentially done this (From what I understand):  Assault in the fourth degree, Menacing and Conspiracy to Assault. This is bad. Just take the punishment your country has for you.

Have a Clear head man, i know you are in grade school or whaterver it is over there, but you need to have your head evenly placed on your shoulders at all times man. Doesnt matter if you are getting super pissed at someone you need to keep level headed otherwise they win dude. (pretense) my wife is a gamer along with me and she gets crap all the time for her K/D and how good she is and that she should have to go get a sandwhich and so on but 90% of the time i kindly ask them to stop and play professionally and focus on the game and let it go. if they persist or continue to get more aggressive in their assaults we simpy report it and leave the game...

you can do the same thing in real life. Report this other person's behavior to a Parent/Teacher/etc. and also tell the individual to stop harrassing you and to be mature and act like an adult. If they persist guess who is getting in trouble??  Not you... EASY PEASY. then you get to laugh when they get in trouble. something to remember, i used to get in trouble when i was in grade school for getting into fights but then i think my friend or my dad not sure, told me to do this and hey guess what i havent got in trouble with anyone since i was your age.

Stuff n Things