i got in a fight help! :(

therussianpotato

hey i know this is like super! off topic but i need help!

so there is this kid in my school and we started fighting on instagram in the comments 

and on kik BLA BLA BLA we were gonna fight u get it

so we faught and so forth 

and after in school we had to talk to the teachers and he showes them the stuff on instagram but ofc he has deleted a shit load... 

but when he shows the KIK chatt its changed! its that possibel? that he manipulated the messages? and now the cops might get involvd.... :/ 

What do i do? how do i prove that he chaned it? i have blockt him :/

hey i know this is like super! off topic but i need help!

so there is this kid in my school and we started fighting on instagram in the comments 

and on kik BLA BLA BLA we were gonna fight u get it

so we faught and so forth 

and after in school we had to talk to the teachers and he showes them the stuff on instagram but ofc he has deleted a shit load... 

but when he shows the KIK chatt its changed! its that possibel? that he manipulated the messages? and now the cops might get involvd.... :/ 

What do i do? how do i prove that he chaned it? i have blockt him :/

You shouldn't have fought him in the first place and also probably need to take some spelling lessons if you can (sorry to be a jerk but really)

My n00Build http://pcpartpicker.com/user/NameOfNoInterest/saved/ 

Do you really expect me to know things? 

$25.67/$~2500 (Price changes hourly..) I'm 1/100th of the way there!

Dont you have the conversation on your phone still?

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

You shouldn't have fought him in the first place and also probably need to take some spelling lessons if you can (sorry to be a jerk but really)

yeah... my ADHD makes it hard to speel okay... and when your super mad im pritty sure you dont wait and think... 

Never fight on texts/kik/instagram/twitter you idiot. 

Way too easy too manipulate, what i would do is: Find a way to manipulate the same conversation and prove how easy it is. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

yeah... my ADHD makes it hard to speel okay... and when your super mad im pritty sure you dont wait and think... 

Alright don't get in such a hissy fit this right here is why you got in a fight with that guy

My n00Build http://pcpartpicker.com/user/NameOfNoInterest/saved/ 

Do you really expect me to know things? 

$25.67/$~2500 (Price changes hourly..) I'm 1/100th of the way there!

Dont you have the conversation on your phone still?

nope its on kik and he sendt .

. so the top messiges dissapear :( 

jag pallar inte med polisen asså :/ 

är 15 vet du hur det funkar med straffmyndigheten?

Never fight on texts/kik/instagram/twitter your a pritty cool dude B)

Way too easy too manipulate, what i would do is: Find a way to manipulate the same conversation and prove how easy it is. 

okay how do i do that? xD 

Alright don't get in such a hissy fit this right here is why you got in a fight with that guy

to late! :/

nope its on kik and he sendt .

. so the top messiges dissapear :(

jag pallar inte med polisen asså :/ 

är 15 vet du hur det funkar med straffmyndigheten?

Sorry I dont understand Swedish I only live in Sweden :(

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

okay how do i do that? xD 

If you hadn't fucked up my quote i would have told you.

I Don't know...

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Try proving that he deleted stuff.

If he has, there will be messages from you, then a five min gap and another message from you, then a five min gap another message.

Should show that some messages have been removed.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

Wait and think thats exactly what you should do right now. Calm down and think logically about your options. Be ready to explain how he can delete all his stuff so the teachers/authorities can't see what he posted. 

Next time don't just act, think and evaluate before taking action.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Sorry I dont understand Swedish I only live in Sweden :(

okay what i said was that im 15 and by law 

they can get punished

If you hadn't fucked up my quote i would have told you.

I Don't know...

thanks a lot you prick!

thanks a lot you prick!

Stop acting like that, it won't get you any favors over here. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Wait and think thats exactly what you should do right now. Calm down and think logically about your options. Be ready to explain how he can delete all his stuff so the teachers/authorities can't see what he posted. 

Next time don't just act, think and evaluate before taking action.

well i need to find proff that he changed KIK chat :/

okay what i said was that im 15 and by law 

they can get punished

At least in jail you prolly get better food than at school haha

this guy needs to calm himself....

im calm xD but i need to know what to say tomorro in the meeting..

Did you threaten him? 

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Honestly, what you should do is man up take your punishment, and learn not to get in a fight over the internet again. 

| CPU: AMD A8 | MOBO: MSI 7778 | GPU: Asus GTX 650Ti | Case: Corsair 200r |

| SSD: PNY 120gb | HHD: WD Blue 1tb | PSU: Cooler Master 750W |

| peripherals: Corsair Vengeance M65 & Razer Black Widow Ultimate |

here's my story
>be me in high school
>jerk wants to fight me
>punch me right at the jaw
>didn't hurt for some reason
>walk away
>get called a pussy
>weeks later i see him getting arrested (i don't know the reason)

lessons: don't let them get to you, don't lower yourself to their level, they will eventually get what they deserve, and dont fight over social network. it gains you nothing. (thinking of deleting my facebook because it's boring asfa, everyone who wants to contact me is on my phone.)

well i need to find proff that he changed KIK chat :/

Take a deep breath and think... you made a post and then he made a post. It was a post after post argument correct? Well then if thats the case wouldn't it look strange if there were only posts made by you? It would be pretty off if it was just you saying things over and over again when the things you said were apparently stated in a way to respond to his last post. 

Show your teachers how easily you can delete posts yourself. Do a example of how simple it is to delete posts off your profile.