i got in a fight help! :(

therussianpotato

OP says they had a real physical fight... fists and kicking.

I wasn't sure at first either, because all I read in here was about some app texting, messaging, etc.

And if i read right, they did fight, also i live in Finland, right next to Sweden.

OKAY just to get this clear it was a fight!! and i won ofc 

OP says they had a real physical fight... fists and kicking.

I wasn't sure at first either, because all I read in here was about some app texting, messaging, etc.

i kickt him in the fucking head! i was a fight

OKAY just to get this clear it was a fight!! and i won ofc 

ha.  It is pretty normal for kids to get into a fights at school.  But don't tout like that in tomorrow's meeting that you "won".  lol.  

hagsätra :/

Ok så vi snacka om Stockholms områden. Asså försök att förklara, det finns alltid ett sätt att förvandla manipulerade texter till originellt. Om du inte har skadat honom fysiskt då är det väl ingen risk för socialstyrelsen eller någon böter. Om du ha skadat honom lite då kanske böter, varning osv. Och resten om du har typ helt pajat honom, you know whats gonna happen.

And if i read right, they did fight, also i live in Finland, right next to Sweden.

My bad then. So what could be the punishment btw? I'm not clear on that.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo:MSI Z87-G43 RAM:Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 1866MHz SSD:Samsung 840 120GB GPU:Gigabyte GTX770 2GB PSU:EVGA NEX650G Case:Fractal Design Define R4 Cooler:Corsair H80i 

i kickt him in the fucking head! i was a fight

oh!  That is pretty serious of course.  You are on your own.  good luck. lol

*edit: jk.  But really, to kick someone in the head means they were on the ground?  kicking him in the head, was it an accident or misguided blow?  Or were you trying to do serious injury to his brain?  JUst curious, because seems we are getting bits more info on how serious this was.  At first it sounded like a text/flame war, now it is kicks to the head and bragging that you won.

I don't understand the need for this topic at all. You got in a fight with someone. You are 15. No one was killed, injured or anything. So why would the cops get involved? Did you run your mouth and say something stupid? Well, then that is your own fault. If you didn't then why are you worrying?

EDIT: Nvm, I read that you kicked him in the head. Enjoy jail~

CPU: i7-3930K @ 4.8GHz MOBO: IV Gene RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866MHz GPU: GTX 780 Ti CASE: Corsair 350D STORAGE: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB, 2x WD Red 4TB
PSU
: EVGA SuperNova 650W DISPLAY: 1 x ASUS VG248QE, 3 x Dell U2414H COOLING: Corsair H100i INPUT: Corsair Vengeance K70, SteelSeries Sensei AUDIO: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, ATH-M50s, Beredynamic DT770 Pro, Steelseries H Wireless

Ok så vi snacka om Stockholms områden. Asså försök att förklara, det finns alltid ett sätt att förvandla manipulerade texter till originellt. Om du inte har skadat honom fysiskt då är det väl ingen risk för socialstyrelsen eller någon böter. Om du ha skadat honom lite då kanske böter, varning osv. Och resten om du har typ helt pajat honom, you know whats gonna happen.

asså jag har bruten rygg och hand med gips och han svinga först  och folk va där så på bråk delen vinner jag men det är hoten? :/

Read, it is the best remedy for misunderstandings, sorry if i sound arrogant.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

asså jag har bruten rygg och hand med gips och han svinga först  och folk va där så på bråk delen vinner jag men det är hoten? :/

Hmm, hur hårt var hoten? Var det typ rejäla skrika på varandra med massor av rasistiska kommentarer och typ samtal och sms?

Hmm, hur hårt var hoten? Var det typ rejäla skrika på varandra med massor av rasistiska kommentarer och typ samtal och sms?

typ slå sönder och lite rasse saker svartskalle / vitjävel

I don't understand the need for this topic at all. You got in a fight with someone. You are 15. No one was killed, injured or anything. So why would the cops get involved? Did you run your mouth and say something stupid? Well, then that is your own fault. If you didn't then why are you worrying?

EDIT: Nvm, I read that you kicked him in the head. Enjoy jail~

man your dumb! in sweden you can get a shit load of problems if your 15! OMFG! and i have a brocken back and a arm cast and i still faght! 

im not asking for your opinion 

im here for help cant you read?

awwe man! FUCK MY LIFE :( i need a suporting wife LOL

Say he was saying racist stuff to you like you just a white piece of trash or something

Say he was saying racist stuff to you like you just a white piece of trash or something

he did :/ but swedes are afraid of beeing calld racist

typ slå sönder och lite rasse saker svartskalle / vitjävel

Tror att du kommer vinna det här rätt lätt eftersom du blev skadad mest, men Sverige tar VÄLDIGT illa upp med rasism. Det var en invandrare som kallade mig svennejävel och jag tillbaks negerjävel, polisanmälde mig och jag fick böter. Försök verkligen att förklara allt, de är generellt sätt väldig fega i såna hära situationer

Tror att du kommer vinna det här rätt lätt eftersom du blev skadad mest, men Sverige tar VÄLDIGT illa upp med rasism. Det var en invandrare som kallade mig svennejävel och jag tillbaks negerjävel, polisanmälde mig och jag fick böter. Försök verkligen att förklara allt, de är generellt sätt väldig fega i såna hära situationer

nordfront.se! jag vet dom tror dom kan seja va man vill men om man sejer något *BUHUUU RASIST*

nope its on kik and he sendt .

. so the top messiges dissapear :(

jag pallar inte med polisen asså :/ 

är 15 vet du hur det funkar med straffmyndigheten?

Är du 15 år så är du straffmyndig :/

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H CPU: i5 4690k GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750w RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB @ 1600mhz Case: Fractal Design define R5 CPU-Block: EK-Supremacy Acetal GPU-Block:EK-FC970 GTX WF3 Pump: Alphacool VPP655  Reservoir: EK-XRES 140 D5 HDD: WD Blue 1TB Keyboard: Ducky shine 3 /w mx black

he did :/ but swedes are afraid of beeing calld racist

You've got all the advice you could possibly need now. Just be honest and take responsibility, everything will work out in the end. 

Let this be a lesson to you, don't do stupid shit unless you want to deal with even more stupid shit. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

a fine, soft jail/lockt away/ comunity work :(

You've got all the advice you could possibly need now. Just be honest and take responsibility, everything will work out in the end. 

Let this be a lesson to you, don't do stupid shit unless you want to deal with even more stupid shit. 

i cant lett it happen :/ not this time i need a clean record now :( 

man your dumb! in sweden you can get a shit load of problems if your 15! OMFG! and i have a brocken back and a arm cast and i still faght!

Varför gjorde du sparka hans huvud? Som är billig mannen.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Regardless asking for help is gonna get you other peoples opinions one way or another don't be mad about that. 

You got the advice you need, now analyse your situation and act accordingly. Thread should be closed now.  

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Regardless asking for help is gonna get you other peoples opinions one way or another don't be made about that. 

You got the advice you need, now analyse your situation and act accordingly. Thread should be closed now.  

yeah soon the swedish guy is interesting

Varför gjorde du sparka hans huvud? Som är billig mannen.

jag har en bruten rygg och han med gips troru jag tänker boxa? och han är 2ggr så stor som mig