i got in a fight help! :(

therussianpotato

jag har en bruten rygg och han med gips troru jag tänker boxa? och han är 2ggr så stor som mig

Oh men han var på gound. Jag hade bara sprang iväg

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Dude why kick him in the head? I mean I never fight I always talk it out but if I ever will get into a fight then I would just take him down to stop him from attacking me and not kick him in the head and try to knock him out.

Read, it is the best remedy for misunderstandings, sorry if i sound arrogant.

Oh no worries, i went through it again and i did miss a few posts before, im clear now.

as for @therussianpotato if you knew you needed a clean record now you shouldve behaved, your 15 for christ sake you shouldve been able to assess the situation and not fight, for your own good. Everyone here set you up with the best advices they could give, i dont think there is anything else to say here.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo:MSI Z87-G43 RAM:Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 1866MHz SSD:Samsung 840 120GB GPU:Gigabyte GTX770 2GB PSU:EVGA NEX650G Case:Fractal Design Define R4 Cooler:Corsair H80i 

Dude why kick him in the head? I mean I never fight I always talk it out but if I ever will get into a fight then I would just take him down to stop him from attacking me and not kick him in the head and try to knock him out.

He had a broken back and the guy was way bigger. Still no reason to kick in the head.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

man your dumb! in sweden you can get a shit load of problems if your 15! OMFG! and i have a brocken back and a arm cast and i still faght! 

im not asking for your opinion 

im here for help cant you read?

That is your problem right there. You act before you think. You insult people and act like a child (you are a child). If you are getting into fights and kicking people in the head when you are in an arm cast and have a broken back (doubtful) then you deserve whatever punishment you get. There are consequences for your actions.

As to helping you, there is nothing anyone here can do to help you, nor advice/opinions they can give you other than to somehow prove that the guy you attacked deleted some of the messages. Even then you still ran your mouth on social media platforms, kicked someone in the head. Now you are scared you are going to be punished? You should have thought about that before you did what you did.

CPU: i7-3930K @ 4.8GHz MOBO: IV Gene RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866MHz GPU: GTX 780 Ti CASE: Corsair 350D STORAGE: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB, 2x WD Red 4TB
PSU
: EVGA SuperNova 650W DISPLAY: 1 x ASUS VG248QE, 3 x Dell U2414H COOLING: Corsair H100i INPUT: Corsair Vengeance K70, SteelSeries Sensei AUDIO: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, ATH-M50s, Beredynamic DT770 Pro, Steelseries H Wireless

no haha he was standing up! dude it was like a mma kick 

That is your problem right there. You act before you think. You insult people and act like a child (you are a child). If you are getting into fights and kicking people in the head when you are in an arm cast and have a broken back (doubtful) then you deserve whatever punishment you get. There are consequences for your actions.

As to helping you, there is nothing anyone here can do to help you, nor advice/opinions they can give you other than to somehow prove that the guy you attacked deleted some of the messages. Even then you still ran your mouth on social media platforms, kicked someone in the head. Now you are scared you are going to be punished? You should have thought about that before you did what you did.

here is the kick!! that style standing

Well he shouldn't of gotten into a fight in the first place

True.

Oh no worries, i went through it again and i did miss a few posts before, im clear now.

as for @therussianpotato if you knew you needed a clean record now you shouldve behaved, your 15 for christ sake you shouldve been able to assess the situation and not fight, for your own good. Everyone here set you up with the best advices they could give, i dont think there is anything else to say here.

yeah :( AAAAAAAAAAAAAA the stress in my head :o 

han låg inte ner OK han stog upp! en sån här spark 

ok calm down.

OP is sounding like a douche more and more.  I feel bad that any of this happened... but seriously. .  MMA kicks to the head?  Saying that he "won".  Lots of "haha".  Calling others dumb.   First two pages in this thread are nothing but mention of social messaging flame wars.  Scared that he will now be in trouble.  Posting MMA youtube vids.   This is awesomely entertaining though

Yeah posting a vid that demonstrates HOW you kicked the guy in the head wont help you. Also most of the people here are helpful and you still act up instead of being thankful, just saying...

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo:MSI Z87-G43 RAM:Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 1866MHz SSD:Samsung 840 120GB GPU:Gigabyte GTX770 2GB PSU:EVGA NEX650G Case:Fractal Design Define R4 Cooler:Corsair H80i 

OP is sounding like a douche more and more.  I feel bad that any of this happened... but seriously. .  MMA kicks to the head?  Saying that he "won".  Lots of "haha".  Calling others dumb.   First two pages in this thread are nothing but mention of social messaging flame wars.  Scared that he will now be in trouble.  Posting MMA youtube vids.   This is awesomely entertaining though

dude... what do you whant me to do cry? 

and i hade to post the vid some guy thougt i kickt him when he was laying down and id rather have a good time on this post than trying to make pepole feel sorry for me 

Yeah posting a vid that demonstrates HOW you kicked the guy in the head wont help you. Also most of the people here are helpful and you still act up instead of being thankful, just saying...

i hade to post the vid some guy thougt i kickt him when he was laying down...

it was to show what kind of kick

dude... what do you whant me to do cry? 

and i hade to post the vid some guy thougt i kickt him when he was laying down and id rather have a good time on this post than trying to make pepole feel sorry for me 

Okay, I'm sorry.  Just so much drama, it is hard to see the real picture.  You sound like a nice kid.  I retract my douche comment.  I think you will be fine tomorrow. 

Agreed, except i just don't find him funny, but still you make a good point.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Okay, I'm sorry.  Just so much drama, it is hard to see the real picture.  You sound like a nice kid.  I retract my douche comment.  I think you will be fine tomorrow. 

i dont care what you tell me /call me i know i did wrong man ,,and if i had the chance to change it i would! :(

i hade to post the vid some guy thougt i kickt him when he was laying down...

it was to show what kind of kick

okay i understand, just be cool, i think you'll do fine if you stay positive and adress the matter as an adult.

Agreed, except i just don't find him funny, but still you make a good point.

well the haha is just to make some comments not seem to bitchy :)

well the haha is just to make some comments not seem to bitchy :)

Considering the situation, you can easily cause a misunderstanding by doing that.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.