Don't Go Topless!

Edzel Yago

personally i think the wan stealth would look better if the logo was to one side (maybe right when looking from the front) and also put a LinusTechTips logo at the top back like the first few. Same for the lt2 stealth

I wish there was a version of #7 in reverse...  Text on the back? And maybe even the logo from #6 in front...  So it's a hybrid of 6 and 7

It'd have to be bro fist or WAN stealth for me

If I were a bird, I'd fly into a ceiling fan.

Make the WAN Show logo bigger on this shirt and I'm sold. Gotta represent me and my newsness somehow.

:D

post-5938-0-46951500-1392228258.jpg

COMIC SANS

Bro fist with no text is the winner for me. I also like WAN stealth and LTT stealth.

Now I hope shipping one of these to Europe won't cost me more than the tshirt itself, as is usually the case lol

CPU: R5 3600 (OC 4.3GHz - 1.175v) Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC GPU: ASUS TUF RTX 3060 Ti OC 8GB

RAM: Ballistix Sport LT 16GB 3600CL15 Monitor: AOC Q27G2U VA 1440p/144Hz Boot SSD: 850 EVO 256GB PSU: CORSAIR TX550M

Cooler: Hyper 212 Black Case: Phanteks Eclipse P350X Keyboard: Corsair K70 Mouse: Logitech G502

Make the WAN Show logo bigger on this shirt and I'm sold. Gotta represent me and my newsness somehow.

:D

post-5938-0-46951500-1392228258.jpg

Should have a LTT logo in the back

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Should have a LTT logo in the back

I personally don't like logos or anything on the back of my shirts. That's just me though. 

COMIC SANS

In my opinion the WAN stealth will be much better bigger logo placed on the shoulder area.

Yeah I'm sure there are many who will enjoy the graphics upfront but the advertising below the hairline is cool but not reasonable for some.

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

voting for more than 1 shirt now permitted.

(go go stealth shirts)

Yes, *WAN stealth shirt needs more votes.

:(

COMIC SANS

voting for more than 1 shirt now permitted.

(go go stealth shirts)

Dem stealth shirts! The 2nd round is much better. The WAN stealth reminds me of iron man, while the LTT stealth is really nice too!

Edit: LinusTechTips on the back of those stealth shirts would look awesome imo. But then they wouldn't be that stealth, right? :D

who cares...

Wan Text is my fav . !

Big ups for putting it in.

Please place a small text on the back LinusTechTips .It's a must

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.310V | P-Core 5.7GHZ | E-Core 3.2GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w

Linus I want all of the shirts. I would have one for each day of the week! B)

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Aaaaah. Why does the brofist get so many upvotes? Kids, sometimes less is more! Just because it looks like minecraft, it still isn't minecraft!

Not hating on the brofist design, it's much better now, but the stealth ones are so awesome! Slick, do something! :D

who cares...

I really like the WAN Stealth.  I'd prefer if it had the linustechtips on the back, though.  Would definitely buy!  :D

Nuff said! :D

who cares...

The steath WAN shirt needs text or it just looks like a generic poly-aromatic hydrocarbon.

Added another poll option to decide WAN Stealth stuff. You may have to delete your vote to be able to vote again.

Follow me on Twitter at: @edzelyago

I love them all expect for LTT Stealth. I would probably only wear 1, 4, 7 though. The inside joke ones are funny, but they tend to get annoying when you have to explain it to like 400 curious people, and then they look at you like "Err... okay."

Also, no text on the WAN Stealth.  :)

I would like the WAN Show Stealth shirt, but without the LinusTechTips logo on the back. 

I like the shirt, it looks cool, and I want to support you guys, but I don't want to be walking banner.

It's not that I don't like the brand, but I lack the urge to tell everyone about you.

Also, everyone would ask what the heck a LinusTechTips is.

Intel Core i7-3770k @4.4GHz. 1.170V - Noctua NH-D14 - 8GB (2x4) G.Skill RipjawsX @1866 MHz. CL8 - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H - Samsung 840 250GB - XFX HD7970 DD GHz. @1125MHz - CM 690 II - Seagate Barracuda 2TB + WD RED 3TB - Corsair RM750X

FiiO E10 - Sennheiser HD 598 - Edifier R1600T - Sony MHC-EX50 - Razer Blackwidow Ulitmate 2013 - Razer Deathadder 2013 - LG IPS237L - Dell P2314H - Philips 237EQPH - LG 47LB561V

LG G2 - HP Spectre X360 - Audio Technica ATH-M50X - Sennheiser IE 60

I would remove the "Weekly Analysis & News" text on the #5. That would let you some space to center the logo. Would look cleaner...

Nice job. Much awesomeness !