Don't Go Topless!

Edzel Yago

Definitely pre-ordering a Bro-Fist tomorrow.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

I get it. I do. You guys would be too taken aback by my being topless. Just too much hotness for 2 eyes to look upon.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Ohhh maaan! I've been dreaming for this for such a long time. I'm definitely getting a couple of those T-Shirts! :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Awesome! If the $13 shipping applies to Canada too though that might be a bit much for me. 

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Any idea what time we need to be on here to make sure we don't miss the pre-order ( aka sold out ) ??

13$ for shipping??? Is Linus delivering them himself???

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

I hope you roll out the other designs soon the usb server fire was my favourite and I'm quite frankly not paying $13 to ship a t-shirt to Canada especially if it's not the one I'd prefer.

I need to represent!

13$ for shipping??? Is Linus delivering them himself???

They ship from the US.

I like the top and bottom-most ones the best. Slim fit pl0x

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

They ship from the US.

Linus Delivery Tips a new delivery service where Linus hand delivers everything (I know you have plenty of time on you hands (sarcasm))

anyone from Singapore intends on getting the tshirts ?

PM me so we can work out something to consolidate our orders and split shipping.

I WANT ALL OF THEM!!!!!!

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

Might have missed this answer somewhere in here but will there be different colours of t-shirts to choose from?

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Where's the holy balls tshirt :P I wanted one of those

Or Balls to the Walls, or the one that makes fun of newegg, or anything really. The shirt with the wan show background could be one. ANY of the meme pics. The meme pics one should be weekly specials!

Any idea what time we need to be on here to make sure we don't miss the pre-order ( aka sold out ) ??

No idea but I'll be sure to tweet it as soon as it's available.

Follow me on Twitter at: @edzelyago

my swag level is going to skyrocket... def getting a brofist one!

PC: Corsair 900D | Corsair AX860 | Maxmius VI Hero | i7 4770k | Corsair H100i | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133 | Sapphire Radeon 7950 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Win7 X64

HTPC: Silverstone GD05 Black | Corsair VS350W | AMD A6 5400K | AsRock FM2A75-PRO4-M | Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB DDR3 1600 | Samsung 840 128GB | WD Black 4TBx2 | Leadtek Winfast DTV2000DS | LiteOn BD\DVD-RW Combo | WIN7 x64/XBMC

The shirt+ international shipping charges is way too much, Why don't ship around 100 T-shirts to Middle east (No taxes) so that you can ship these shirts to the other part of the world at a lower cost