Don't Go Topless!

Edzel Yago

Each shirt should have a "notepad"-section on it with "Times Linus has fired slick by now.." written on it, and just a bunch of tally-marks on it.

"Hidden optical drive, crouching PC-builder."

I don't understand the USB joke... :( 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

Rather something about USB Buttplugs than the last one.

"Never trust anyone and rely on your instincts" - If you know who said it, you're awesome

I don't like any of them. When would you wear these? Whenever anybody asks you about your shirt, you have to tell them a whole story so they get it and in the end it's not even funny/cool to them. Especially the last one. The sandal one is kind of universal. For the first one you'd have to be a HIMYM fan, i guess, anyways, it's way too much on the front, totally OP. Something more decent would be nice. The LTT on the back is also OP. A bit smaller and a bit lower would be fine.

who cares...

I don't understand the USB joke... :(

Linus broke the server when it was still hosted at NCIX with a USB stick.

It was in a normal case without the side panel on and he threw a usb stick towards someone but he missed and hit the sata connector of the ssd that stored the forum. 

The connector looked like it was still in place so it took a while to notice what happened. 

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

TBH I don't like any :/

*i7 980X @4GHz + Phanteks PH-TC14CS_BK || Gigabyte GA-X58A-OC || G.SKILL Perfect Storm 6GB @1600 CL6 || HIS Radeon HD 6970 2GB GDDR5 || Silicon Power SSD V30 60GB + WD Caviar Blue 640 GB + WD Caviar Blue 320 GB || LC POWER LEGION X2 1000W 80+ Gold ||ANTEC 900*

GG

Linus broke the server when it was still hosted at NCIX with a USB stick.

It was in a normal case without the side panel on and he threw a usb stick towards someone but he missed and hit the sata connector of the ssd that stored the forum. 

The connector looked like it was still in place so it took a while to notice what happened. 

Aha, ps I as well always fill in the birthday completely.. don't know, I just do! ^^ 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

I dont really like the huge Linustechtips logo at the back. I would prefer the back to be black and have the linustechtips logo somewhere at the front and a lot smaller. The front designs look awesome though

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

a plain one with the "Linus Tech Tips" on the back also will be good

Gigabyte Aorus pro z390 :Intel Core I5 9600K RAM:Kingston HyperX 16 GB: Asus gtx 1070 Ti AE : WD Black SN 750 ,500 GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Kingston Fury HyperX 120 GB, Hitach 500 GB : Corsair RM750x :Colorful Raynor G1 AOC C24G1  Razer Kraken TE Bassilisk Ultimate ,Ornada Chroma

If only it wouldn't be a copyright infringement I'd like to have the brofist with an EA logo lol.

I like the brofist and USB tee, the socks and sandals image is a bit ambiguous imo.

Aah please make an embossed Linus thumbs up t-shirt, that will definitely be added to my top buys =D

I'm not big on the text on the brofist one.  I would totally wear it with just the picture and logo on the back.  Or the text on the second one for that matter.  Or the third.

Apparently I just like pictures.

I feel the same.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I don't like any of them. When would you wear these? Whenever anybody asks you about your shirt, you have to tell them a whole story so they get it and in the end it's not even funny/cool to them. Especially the last one. The sandal one is kind of universal. For the first one you'd have to be a HIMYM fan, i guess, anyways, it's way too much on the front, totally OP. Something more decent would be nice. The LTT on the back is also OP. A bit smaller and a bit lower would be fine.

Which is why we need a simple WAN show shirt :D.

I really like the first one, but I'd rather have "Linus Tech Tips" at the bottom of the shirt. I would also like to see a WAN show t-shirt.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

I like the first one the most

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

Which is why we need a simple WAN show shirt :D.

That design is in deed better but WAN is still a strange sounding abreviation. ;)

who cares...

That design is in deed better but WAN is still a strange sounding abreviation. ;)

It would make for a fun conversation though.

&nbsp;

It would make for a fun conversation though.

&nbsp;

Better than the other ones. True. ;)

"WAN stands for weekly analysys and news, a livestream about tech that i watch every week"

sounds better than

"There's that guy, who makes youtube videos, about a subject, that doesn't interest you even slightly, but he once threw a USB stick into a server and it turned off..... ha....ha"

The WAN show design is a better conversation starter, that's for sure.

who cares...

Updated OP with more stuff and updated stuffs.

&nbsp;&nbsp;

Better than the other ones. True. ;)

"WAN stands for weekly analysys and news, a livestream about tech that i watch every week"

sounds better than

"There's that guy, who makes youtube videos, about a subject, that doesn't interest you even slightly, but he once threw a USB stick into a server and it turned off..... ha....ha"

The WAN show design is a better conversation starter, that's for sure.

I've had this conversation before. It's like, "Oh, we're Youtubers. We... Make videos about tech stuff." And people just shrug.

Follow me on Twitter at: @edzelyago