Don't Go Topless!

Edzel Yago

I want a WAN text with LinusTechTips on the back! Just my thoughts on the WAN show shirts.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

The sandles and server one is hilarious. Only a fan gets the reference which makes it more unique. The bro fist pump works to a larger audience yet somewhat sexist. Bro fist pump will sell more as any male would wear it. The server and sandles shirt design is for Linus veterans who understand the meanings behind it.

Honestly a little disappointed the one I wanted didn't win. Oh well.

What is the size range going to be?

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

those are awesome

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

I can't wait to buy one of these, 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Sweet! These are much better than the first ones!

I don't always have network problems, but when I do-

I want the Wan text with stealth on the back

Energy can not be created nor destroyed, just converted to a different Type of energy.
My blog: T3Krant.blogspot.com

#4 looks amazing. and not as tacky as the rest

i5 4670k @ 4.5Ghz | ASUS R9 290 | Swiftech H220 | Fractal Define R4 Titanium | OCZ Vertex 4 128GB | 2 x Seagate Barracude 1tb | 16GB 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance pro | MSI G45 Z87 Mobo | Essence STX | U2312HM | Razer Orbweaver, Logitech G600, Ducky Dk9087 shine 3 MX Blue | Corsair RM650 | Swan M200mk3, PC360, WA7 Fireflies, HD800, O2+ODAC, MrSpeakers Mad Dog |

Both of those designs are really nice. That wan stealth tee is a must buy for me.

The brofist decal seems too close to the neck. I'm sure you'll perfect the final design.

I agree. I love the design, but both of the decals do need to be pushed down. The WAN show one looks like it needs to just a little bit lower and the brofist one needs to be pushed down a good bit.

This certainly something I will be buying can't wait to be able to support my favourite youtubers with a shirt I can represent with lol love your work!

Anyone keen for some online gaming hit me up!