Linus Media Group Inc. is HIRING!

LinusTech

Send a resume/cover to his email. Not the forum. Please read the instructions.

"A reason I'm just needlessly answering questions here as if I'm some attention-seeking, 19 year-old loony that just wants public acknowledgement? I'm a bit tied up in university at the moment. If it's possible to afford a small apartment in that area with utilities [does internet count as a utility at this point?] included on whatever base pay you're thinking of, I'd definitely consider relocating, but not until at least until the semester is over.

...but yeah, if you guys are still looking when the semester closes in, I'd definitely throw my hat in the ring."

My Rig: CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z77, GPU: EVGA GTX 760 SC 2Gb, PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750 G, RAM: 8 Gbs Corsair Vengeance @1600MHz, Storage (SSD/HDD): Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb/WD Black 1Tb

Feel free to check out my first album/EP 抱き枕 on Soundcloud and follow me for new tracks and WIPs in the future~! https://soundcloud.com/eric-bishton/sets/dakimakura

"A reason I'm just needlessly answering questions here as if I'm some attention-seeking, 19 year-old loony that just wants public acknowledgement? I'm a bit tied up in university at the moment. If it's possible to afford a small apartment in that area with utilities [does internet count as a utility at this point?] included on whatever base pay you're thinking of, I'd definitely consider relocating, but not until at least until the semester is over.

...but yeah, if you guys are still looking when the semester closes in, I'd definitely throw my hat in the ring."

You definitely made it clear that you are interested in working with Linus, even proposed to move locations. It seems like you are trying to get Linus' attention. If you really want to gain his attention, it would be better to send a proper resume/cover letter to him. Yes I read that you are "needlessly answering questions", but please refrain from doing that as doing something needlessly could be regarded as spamming as it did in my eyes. That is my opinion, if you do not agree, then I respect your decision.

Cpu: Intel i5 3570k @4.3Ghz *cooled by Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme* | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy-M | Motherbord: Asus P8Z77-M Ram: Patriot Viper 3 8gb @1600mhz | Video Card: Asus HD7870 @1180/1300 |

Power Supply: Corsair HX650 Monitor: LG 22EN43 | KeyBord: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid  | Mouse: Corsair M60 | Sound CardCreative Sound Blaster Z|Headset : Audio Techinca ATH-M50 |

Storage : Sandisk Extreme 120gb and 1tb Seagate Barracuda |

I would love to help, but my computer is so slow it looks like it's going backwards.

If you have a position for an on screen face for unboxing's and products reviews, I'm your guy! I live in Nevada, US, but I am willing to relocate.

I've also taken up blogging if you need one of those!

if only I was in Canada and 18 years old

$$金Trill金$$

Yay for living in Vancouver :)

I won't be applying though. Aerospace Engineering makes me far too over-qualified. 

I could build LMG a private jet though. How does that sound? 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Lol, I'm Underage, AND from the other side of Canada! (NB) Good Luck to anyone who applies though!

I have a question. Will the editing position pay enough for a single person to live in the area? I have a good job now, but I hate working with these people. I specialize in live and post production audio/video and would love to work with you guys. I would definitely take a pay cut to enjoy my work.

If i was 18, I'd honestly consider moving up there for a position, but alas.....I'm young :unsure:

I have experience in almost all of these areas too  :(

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

Thinking about moving to an hour or so from the Seattle, WA area when I get my degree, would you ever hire someone living in the states that would be willing to drive to BC? Maybe that question could be answered for some other people living in the upper Washington State area that are interested. It's really not that far of a drive so see what you think about that. :)

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

If I was any closer, I could do that for free lol, heck I could add Arabic translation to videos too. :)

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

I have filmed with dslr many times, and is fairly good, but i dont live in canada unfortunately, so unless you could pay the trip to canada its not going to happen :( @LinusTech

Sent in my application just the other day during the forum downtime. I've got quite some experience with DSLR Cameras, including multiple lens types. Wireless set up, static and moving shots. Tripod and rail systems etc.

Also got some experience with general conversation, humor, script writing and script reading.

Applied for multiple positions. Fingers crossed as I'd love to do this!

Sadly I live in Ontario. But I'm more than willing to move should I get the chance! I have no ties here.

If I'm of working age in Aus, but not in Canada, does that mean I'm viable for a position (presuming I work from Aus) or not?

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

im gonna send an email,but not sure if you can use my skills or not. :)

I have a passion for all things tech and have experience in both video production and video editing, too bad they only hire in vancouver... i live in Taiwan, yes.. home of the top 3, ASUS, Acer, MSI and would have all your COMPUTEX needs covered. :)

If only Ontario was where you guys were at, silly Vancouver. 

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

i live like 5 mins away from Langley....and i can edit :D but im not 18 :/

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

• 3 months later...

If only I lived in Canadia

If only you can email them the scripts, then it won't be a problem.

If only you can email them the scripts, then it won't be a problem.

What a necropost.

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

Soo Linus, I'll be waiting for you to open a branch/Franchise in the UK, London area for me to manage :D 

--- CPU:  AMD A10-7850k --- Motherboard:  ASUS X88MPlus --- RAM:  G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual --- GPU:  Integrated APU --- Case:  Aerocool Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case  ---