Linus Media Group Inc. is HIRING!

LinusTech

Why couldn't I have been born 3 years earlier lol.

Good luck with all of the applicants.

Oh, and btw Linus, do you guys plan on having internships?

Same..... 3 more years........

I got 10 grand in trust to relocate.....

And internet better thare NBN is crap

:(

it would be a nice thought but honestly I wouldn't have all that many skills that would be useful and plus I don't live in vancouver.

I would consider myself a good candidate since I've been working with Premier Pro, After Effects and Photoshop since 2006 and I'm also a hard worker since it's something I love so I try to do my best in what I work on, but since I live in France I'm going to give my hopes up..

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Ahh to bad you don't need a software engineer who focused and video game development... Before I saw that you wanted someone from Canada I told my wife I could totally do the Camera Man job. Her reply, "You want to leave your 6 figure job in San Diego to move to Canada and make ~20/hour to hold a camera?" Without hesitation I said YES! It would be so much fun haha. 

Well if you ever need a software engineer, possible someone to develop a mobile app(have shipped 9 mobile titles) ? Let me know :)

Andrew

@Samdb

OT: Shame I live in AUS... I can do 3D work and web dev/design as well as editing. SUCK IT! Also, if you want to pay to move me to Canada I would be more than happy... Sort of...

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Hi Linus,

My name is Harikrishnan K M

First of all, I know you are not looking to hire one from outside Canada. I live in India but let me use this chance to tell u I love your Linus Media group and follower of Linustechtips channel and like to be a part of it, of-course like anyone else here, when there's a chance for non-Canadians like me..

Still If u r (when ever)able to sponsor a Visa, when a chance comes,take a look at my skills and capabilities :)

My skills are majorly based on Photography, videography, Editing and VFX.

I'm a freelance photographer and video editor.

I'm capable of handling any kind of DSLRs, Video and still image camera from any brand. if the camera is not familiar to me, an hour with it will solve that issue.

I own a Canon 70D for my photography and videography needs..

I have good ability to light a scene for photo and video and good knowledge of audio management plus decent direction skills with cinematography.

I can edit videos using any NLE programs, Premiere, Avid MC, FCP, Vegas, etc.

I do my VFX/motion graphics in After effects. I've basic to mid level knowledge of VFX programs like, NUKE, Maya, etc.

I do motion graphics, chroma/color keying, 2D and 3D tracking(matchmoving)using built in plugins nad programs like mocha,boujou, PF track, etc

Color grading using Davinci resolve and speed grade.

A quick learner and an avid follower of Tech world and frequently updating nature.

Some of my experiments and works are in youtube, not everything.. but for an idea here are the links.

[[ Experiment- free time fun - youtube(.)com/user/TheHarivdo4all/videos ] [vimeo(.)com/36001629 ]]

[[ one AE slideshow for a friend - youtube(.)com/watch?v=mo31muiels0 ]]

[[ A simple wedding highlight for a client- youtube(.)com/watch?v=IHF8pbXBXv0&feature=youtu.be ]]

[[ Casual Photography - 500px(.)com/Hkmphoto ]]

Thanks for taking a look :)

I'd love to relocate from Texas xD.... Any plans on hiring someone this August-september? I will either be studying in Canada or Germany.

"Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey".... Yeah

-The Doctor

I'd love to relocate from Texas xD.... Any plans on hiring someone this August-september? I will either be studying in Canada or Germany.

Tis could be a deciding factor xP

"Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey".... Yeah

-The Doctor

Just applied. Hope I get in. I am of age (18) and live 20 minutes away from the headquarters :P

Cpu: Intel i5 3570k @4.3Ghz *cooled by Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme* | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy-M | Motherbord: Asus P8Z77-M Ram: Patriot Viper 3 8gb @1600mhz | Video Card: Asus HD7870 @1180/1300 |

Power Supply: Corsair HX650 Monitor: LG 22EN43 | KeyBord: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid  | Mouse: Corsair M60 | Sound CardCreative Sound Blaster Z|Headset : Audio Techinca ATH-M50 |

Storage : Sandisk Extreme 120gb and 1tb Seagate Barracuda |

-snip-

You should read the text in bold at the bottom of the page. It's rather important

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

i live in Victoria BC willing to move, already planning on moving into Vancouver soon anyway. i am willing to discuss further.

As Much as I would to work for you guys, I don't quite have the skills in premiere yet, and I live in america and not sure how the laws in Canada work for that kind of thing. So Good luck to everyone. And Good luck on another year of growth!

Is it posible to work from home? I have good video-editing skills and I would really like to work for you guys but I am from Romania  :mellow: .

I'm totally under qualified but screw it, applied anyway. No harm in trying right  :P

Being from Australia this isn't for me but I want to give props none the less to you all at Linus Media Group for branching out into the community you have worked so hard to bring together. Major props yo xD

I was literally think about how cool it would be to test hardware as a job at LTT when is saw this! So yeah hope I can get the job. By the way I live in Washington state right under Vancouver. See that you wont need a full time hardware tester I think it wouldn't be a problem for me to drive up for a day or two every other week or so. But I don't want to get ahead of my self and say when I can work before I even have the job. 

:P

Close to Langley but in the states, lol.  Would likely be a PITA for taxes and whatnot.  Always willing to put in a helping hand if needed though.

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

You should read the text in bold at the bottom of the page. It's rather important

I read it... In video he said only looking from inside Canada.. that's y i just pointed it here.. Thank you

This is where I get pissed off for not being born when time travel was invented. Good luck to all applicants.

What about web dev? That can be done overseas and from home I know that it isn't what you're looking for but since my main job role already is web dev I could maybe fix some issues and add some features to the site after all its only vbulletin so creating plugins for it isn't hard at all

I totally want to work at LinusMediaGroup and i am willing to move from Germany to Vancouver but i should finish my Highschool Diploma (A-Level). 

God why, if I just stayed in Vancouver for a while not leaving to come to Shanghai, I would do anything to get hired. 

Oh well I am visiting Vancouver soon :D

Kevin Jin

Linked In