Linus Media Group Inc. is HIRING!

LinusTech

I'll do it for free if you give me a warm bed and a hot meal everyday. (is it even legal (Seriously is it?))

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Ow jesus, I'll move to Canada lol 

Would love to be the benchmark tester... Actually I work as sotware tester for 5 years now... But would love to work for LTT

Is there any way that I could work in one of these positions as an intern type thing?

I would love to work on the Camera/Video production side of things. It's just a shame that I live in the UK! 

Yeah, my age has always been in the way of a lot of things... I hope he's hiring in 4 years :P

I have had my job since I was 12 and I am now 14. I live near Calgary and you can legally work at 12..

Check out my Build Log: Project Contrast

I would love to apply, however there are two problems:

1) I currently live in Saskatoon Saskatchewan.

2) I am in my second year of Computer Engineering at the moment.

Also, the only position I could possibly fill is Benchmarking & Hardware Testing.

Oh well.

I wish I was a little older and lived in canada...

XEON E3 1231v3 | GA-Z97MX GAMING 5 | XFX R9 290 | 16GB RAM | CRUCIAL MX100 256GB | WD BLUE 1TB | EVGA SUPERNOVA 850W | CORSAIR 350D

ahh, i'm earning my BA in Digital Media Production and Communications this year. would be so awesome to apply... but Langley is a long way from California  :(

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

Im a video editor

i edit for lots of people, i find video editing fairly easy, i know many effects and basic stuff on adobe illustrator. My editing program is sony Vegas pro 12

plz consider me linus(:

www.youtube.com/user/dahvixi

What would be the average response time for the application?

Video editing

- Basic video editing skills are pretty much a must - we use Adobe CC

- Any more advanced abilities (familiarity with After Effects, basic graphic design principles in Photoshop or Illustrator, music or sound effects aptitude) will dramatically improve your chances.

I meet all the requirements for the job unfortunately I live in Philippines. :lol:

Great opportunity, by the way. ^_^

Hey @Linus , Quick question, What are the age restrictions, and If there are any would you consider taking on un-paid apprentices for experience? 

I have been looking into a possible career of film and production for a while now and this would be a good opportunity for me and others who have the same goals!

ok

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H CPU: i5 4690k GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750w RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB @ 1600mhz Case: Fractal Design define R5 CPU-Block: EK-Supremacy Acetal GPU-Block:EK-FC970 GTX WF3 Pump: Alphacool VPP655  Reservoir: EK-XRES 140 D5 HDD: WD Blue 1TB Keyboard: Ducky shine 3 /w mx black

Wanna hire a 14 year old?

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I also am Highly unqualified, Basic editing. Mainly Hardware knowledge here. HEY if you need another Linus to have around im your guy. Ill be Big Linus. lol

@LinusTech can i be Biglinus? :D

Stuff n Things

I have everything of this required, but first, I am a 12 year old, so that makes me impossible to work and participate in a REAL job, and I live in Croatia, sorry, i've gotta skip this one, really had no chance though.... Maybe some script writing? xD

Well, I don't live in Canada, but its been a dream of mine to move there for quite some time now. I do have the means to do so, but the process for immigration has requirements. I shot you an email, Linus, figured the worst thing that can happen is not be selected.

Well, I have basic (read: very basic, as in Windows Movie Maker basic) editing skills... but I am more familiar with music and sound effects.

Never had the chance to work with fancy cameras or lighting...

Script Writing. Well, that's in the bag. If there's one thing I'm confident in above all else, it's my notable grasp of the English language.

Production and direction consists of things I'm capable of, although I may need a refresher in the "authorizations and whatnot" section. Not too sure about how Canada handles liability and wavers and such.

I'm an impressive and confident public speaker... I'm not just nearly as photogenic as you or Slick...

I wouldn't describe my troubleshooting skills as excellent (unless Google-aided trouble-shooting counts), but I can work Excel and if you want detail oriented, I can annoy the hell out you with my attention to detail.

Quick Learner? Got it.

Independent worker? Got it.

Good sense of humor? I'd like to think so. Some people really love it. Some people aren't amused. Go figure.

Initiative taker? My experience in the American Education system has instilled within me a rather deep-seated fear of taking initiative and thinking for myself. I might be able to manage, though.

Good time management? Eh. Decent enough time management but nothing you could call anal or on the ball or whatever.

Motivated? Sure. Who wouldn't be at an opportunity like this?

Hard worker? Yup.

Good Communicator? That's one of my best traits.

Passion for technology? I think everyone here meets that criteria.

A reason I'm just needlessly answering questions here as if I'm some attention-seeking, 19 year-old loony that just wants public acknowledgement? I'm a bit tied up in university at the moment. If it's possible to afford a small apartment in that area with utilities [does internet count as a utility at this point?] included on whatever base pay you're thinking of, I'd definitely consider relocating, but not until at least until the semester is over.

...but yeah, if you guys are still looking when the semester closes in, I'd definitely throw my hat in the ring.

My Rig: CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z77, GPU: EVGA GTX 760 SC 2Gb, PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750 G, RAM: 8 Gbs Corsair Vengeance @1600MHz, Storage (SSD/HDD): Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb/WD Black 1Tb

Feel free to check out my first album/EP 抱き枕 on Soundcloud and follow me for new tracks and WIPs in the future~! https://soundcloud.com/eric-bishton/sets/dakimakura

Im a electronic music producer if that could be needed.

What about web dev? That can be done overseas and from home I know that it isn't what you're looking for but since my main job role already is web dev I could maybe fix some issues and add some features to the site after all its only vbulletin so creating plugins for it isn't hard at all

This isn't vBulletin. It's IP Board. You should know as a "web dev" as its look and feature set is quite distinct from vB. Not to mention -- it's stated as such in the bottom right hand corner of the board's footer.  :blink:

Intel 3960X @ 4.6GHz Corsair Dominator Platinum CMD64GX3M8A2133C9 64GB | ASUS Rampage IV Extreme | 2*ASUS PG279Q EVGA GeForce GTX Titan X | 2*Corsair Force GT 256GB in R0 [OS Drive] | Samsung 850 Pro 1TB [secondary Drive] Hitachi Deskstar 7K4000 Raid 6 [8*4TB — Media Array] | PAN-UJ-235A Blu-Ray Slot Load | PAN-UJ-875A DVD Slot Load | Corsair AX1200i | Corsair H100i | Lian-Li PC-V2120X | LSI 9271-8i w/ Intel RES2SV240 | Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit | Ducky Shine II [Cherry MX Brown / Blue LED]

Well, I have basic (read: very basic, as in Windows Movie Maker basic) editing skills... but I am more familiar with music and sound effects.

Never had the chance to work with fancy cameras or lighting...

Script Writing. Well, that's in the bag. If there's one thing I'm confident in above all else, it's my notable grasp of the English language.

Production and direction consists of things I'm capable of, although I may need a refresher in the "authorizations and whatnot" section. Not too sure about how Canada handles liability and wavers and such.

I'm an impressive and confident public speaker... I'm not just nearly as photogenic as you or Slick...

I wouldn't describe my troubleshooting skills as excellent (unless Google-aided trouble-shooting counts), but I can work Excel and if you want detail oriented, I can annoy the hell out you with my attention to detail.

Quick Learner? Got it.

Independent worker? Got it.

Good sense of humor? I'd like to think so. Some people really love it. Some people aren't amused. Go figure.

Initiative taker? My experience in the American Education system has instilled within me a rather deep-seated fear of taking initiative and thinking for myself. I might be able to manage, though.

Good time management? Eh. Decent enough time management but nothing you could call anal or on the ball or whatever.

Motivated? Sure. Who wouldn't be at an opportunity like this?

Hard worker? Yup.

Good Communicator? That's one of my best traits.

Passion for technology? I think everyone here meets that criteria.

A reason I'm just needlessly answering questions here as if I'm some attention-seeking, 19 year-old loony that just wants public acknowledgement? I'm a bit tied up in university at the moment. If it's possible to afford a small apartment in that area with utilities [does internet count as a utility at this point?] included on whatever base pay you're thinking of, I'd definitely consider relocating, but not until at least until the semester is over.

...but yeah, if you guys are still looking when the semester closes in, I'd definitely throw my hat in the ring.

Send a resume/cover to his email. Not the forum. Please read the instructions.

Cpu: Intel i5 3570k @4.3Ghz *cooled by Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme* | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy-M | Motherbord: Asus P8Z77-M Ram: Patriot Viper 3 8gb @1600mhz | Video Card: Asus HD7870 @1180/1300 |

Power Supply: Corsair HX650 Monitor: LG 22EN43 | KeyBord: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid  | Mouse: Corsair M60 | Sound CardCreative Sound Blaster Z|Headset : Audio Techinca ATH-M50 |

Storage : Sandisk Extreme 120gb and 1tb Seagate Barracuda |