Ask the 13 Year Old Anything (Necromanced 10-5-14)

miyabwah

no but it surely won't be in IT. having a hobby as a job will make you hate it.

I am going to have to disagree. If you get a crappy IT job fixing printers and telling people to "turn it off and on again", you'll definitely grow to hate working with technology, and loose interest on the enthusiast front. That being said, if you're working in a field where you're always learning, things can be different.

I am unsure of which side I'll fall on, but I do know that computers and technology are the only things that I'm skilled with.    

amazing. so amazing I think I just might switch back to console.

Nothing is ever this bad; thing will turn around!

yeah, I lied about that question.. #safeanswer

The "safe" answer would be what you would tell your parents: mid 20s - 30 when you've landed a good job, a wife, and are in the mood to produce some grand-children for your mom to pinch the cheeks of.

All who wish to see the off topic section shut down say Yes... this place is just full of immature behavior and looks very unprofessional.

It is called off-topic for a reason. It's a nice place to get to know members more or just interact on a different level - it's not all dicks and tomfoolery. What's next? Shut down the Audio forum because there's far too much talk of DACs and AMPs?

PC: Ryzen 5 2600 // 16 GB Corsair 3200 // MSI RX 580 8 GB // 500 GB WD Blue M.2 (sata) // Silverstone Raven RVZ03B // Fedora 33

LAPTOP: i7 5700HQ // 16 GB Kingston 1866 // GTX 970M // 250 GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 // 1 TB HDD // Windows 10

ETC: (2) Dell U2515H (2560x1440) // Corsair K63 // Logitech G603 // FiiO E10 // Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO (250 ohm) // Audio Technica ATH-M60x

I was born in 1999. U arent a tru 9ds kid unless you were born in da 9ds.

A question: Why is your generation so screwed up? (I know the answer, I want to see if you do.)

I would like to know the same thing... Even though im part of that generation... Im an exception though

AMD

i'm not a spoiled child, i still use 480p TVs (CRTS) and look at my system. that hand me down my dad bought..

God damn. Hope you get new things when your older.

I would like to know the same thing... Even though im part of that generation... Im an exception though

God damn. Hope you get new things when your older.

It's because of the parents. Why do you think the teachers are now scared of the parents? They blame the other grown ups instead of the kid for the things the kid does. (Plus they spoil their kids, I've seen like 4th graders with iPhones..)

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

At what age do you think that you would consider yourself old?     (Just so I can feel bad)

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I think that today's generation is way too spoiled.

You can't utter a phrase like that when you 12.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

You can't utter a phrase like that when you 12.

Why cant he? Free speech right? Jk

But really, this generation is really messed up... im 14 and I think that a lot of things could use a lot of improving in the way people act and think.

what money? That was all before my mum got into a financial Crysis...

Spelt Crisis wrong

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600x | GPU GIGABYTE GTX 1070ti WINDFORCE | MOBO ASUS Prime X570-P | MEMORY XPG Spectrix 2x8GB 3200MHz  | PSU OCZ Zx 850W | CASE NZXT H440

Why cant he? Free speech right? Jk

But really, this generation is really messed up... im 14 and I think that a lot of things could use a lot of improving in the way people act and think.

Okay....He shouldn't then...Because this generation is YOUR generation. "Kids my age are really messed up" would be different...

:P

Im practicing my free speech too;-)

What sports do you play?

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

My birthday is may the 18th, screw you.

so is mine :D mah brah, message me :P

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

'97 represent! To the 12 year old, what are your current views on the socio-economic aspect of the American Government? Explaining in various economic, social and environmental factors, in-depth. About 5000 words, 3 pages should be fine.

attention seeking little shitstain :) get a lyfe mohawhawhaw

ok

'97 represent! To the 12 year old, what are your current views on the socio-economic aspect of the American Government? Explaining in various economic, social and environmental factors, in-depth. About 5000 words, 3 pages should be fine.

uh.... no.

At what age do you think that you would consider yourself old? (Just so I can feel bad)

attention seeking little shitstain :) get a lyfe mohawhawhaw

:angry:

are in love with linus, are you in love with slick, are you in love with linus's cats, are you in love with linus's wife

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

So I'm going to be old in September... dammit :(

What is your opinion of closed cell foam?

as long as you act younger than you are than your not old :)

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

because I was born in 2001

Boy do I feel old... Do you feel old?

are in love with linus, are you in love with slick, are you in love with linus's cats, are you in love with linus's wife

no

At which age did you started to masturbate?

11/12

So I'm going to be old in September... dammit :(

What is your opinion of closed cell foam?

it's foam that's soft. I don't care.

no

11/12

it's foam that's soft. I don't care.

not even his cats 

Spoiler