Ask the 13 Year Old Anything (Necromanced 10-5-14)

miyabwah

All who wish to see the off topic section shut down say Yes... this place is just full of immature behavior and looks very unprofessional.

NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY 

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Flyguygamer, on 03 Feb 2014 - 6:28 PM, said:

Nope. Born on the 30th

Damn, dec 20th. GG LOL

ttam, on 04 Feb 2014 - 10:56 AM, said:

When will you guys start acting age appropriate and treat the forum with respect?

Internet blames 12 year olds for everything... Seems like that's not true...

OT: How does the internet feel when your 12?

Damn, dec 20th. GG LOL

Internet blames 12 year olds for everything... Seems like that's not true...

OT: How does the internet feel when your 12?

You win this time... 

Damnit, 5'1" and going strong, aka was 4'11" when I was 10 and just stopped.

Month?

Hah, I'm 14 and I'm 5ft 7in.

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H CPU: i5 4690k GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750w RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB @ 1600mhz Case: Fractal Design define R5 CPU-Block: EK-Supremacy Acetal GPU-Block:EK-FC970 GTX WF3 Pump: Alphacool VPP655  Reservoir: EK-XRES 140 D5 HDD: WD Blue 1TB Keyboard: Ducky shine 3 /w mx black

Hah, I'm 14 and I'm 5ft 7in.

Hah, i'm 13 and i'm 5ft 6in

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Hah, I'm 14 and I'm 5ft.. something.. Somewhere around 5.5 feet.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

I don't talk to children's mums

I have my own Driving Force GT, but I can't really find a good driving simulator

Assetto Corsa, iRacing, GT6, Forza?

I can say iRacing is great fun to play if you can pay for the subscription

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Hah, I'm 14 and I'm 5ft.. something.. Somewhere around 5.5 feet.

Hah i'm an inche taller and i'm 13

Spoiler

Hah, screw you. I'm a bit taller than you!

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H CPU: i5 4690k GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750w RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB @ 1600mhz Case: Fractal Design define R5 CPU-Block: EK-Supremacy Acetal GPU-Block:EK-FC970 GTX WF3 Pump: Alphacool VPP655  Reservoir: EK-XRES 140 D5 HDD: WD Blue 1TB Keyboard: Ducky shine 3 /w mx black

I don't talk to children's mums

I have my own Driving Force GT, but I can't really find a good driving simulator

Good driving simulator? Look into BeamNG drive. It's not really a racing game as of yet (Still in early alpha, no multiplayer yet.) but it has pretty much dead on physics and the vehicles are soft body which means they break realistically too. (In other games, when you crash little or nothing actually happens.) I think it's 15 bucks now.

It's not really for the weaker computers, but the creators of it made a different game before, Rigs of Rods which is fun, open source, has multiplayer, a ton of vehicles/terrains made by users, etc. I used to play it all the time on my old computer and laptop. (It also has the soft body physics I was talking about, just not as realistic but still much better than most driving games.)

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

$200 Volvo 245

Hah, screw you. I'm a bit taller than you!

but i'm only one inche shorter than you but i'm younger so Hah

Spoiler

but i'm only one inche shorter than you but i'm younger so Hah

But how much younger are you?

Hah i'm an inche taller and i'm 13

Hah, who cares? 

Hah, I can capitalize my letter I when I'm talking about myself.

$200 Volvo 245

But how much younger are you?

i'm 13 and you said you were 14 so when is your birthday than mine is september 15th

Spoiler

i'm 13 and you said you were 14 so when is your birthday than mine is september 15th

My birthday is may the 18th, screw you.

Hah, who cares? 

Hah, I can capitalize my letter I when I'm talking about myself.

so i don't need to capitalize my i because i can use me eye to see that i was typing the letter i

Spoiler

My birthday is may the 18th, screw you.

still i'm still younger than you

Spoiler

still i'm still younger than you

I know, that's why I said screw you..

I know, that's why I said screw you..

why do you want to screw me i'm a guy and you are a guy to right?

Spoiler

Why do you hate me?

I secretly love you with all my heart, but I can't, because of my PC...

why do you want to screw me i'm a guy and you are a guy to right?

err... jxwDSG3.png

will you trade me your gt640 for a gtx 7100

Spoiler

Ask a 12 year old? Been there done that.

Uhh fine I'll ask a question, how do you feel about all the teens getting phones/tablets and access to high end tech at a young age?

How do you feel about those kids who have expensive as hell DSLRs($2000+) that don't know how to use it but carry em around and point and shooting anyway?(Bothers me so much)

I think that today's generation is way too spoiled.

If you had a time machine what would you do first?

If you could go back x amount of years and tell your self one thing what would it be and how long ago would it be?

If you knew civilization would collapse in a single decade what would you do?

If you could be the best in the world at one thing what would it be?

What was the most beneficial invention in human history? (don't say the LGA 775 chipset either)

Finally do you ever answer questions seriously and should I already know the answer to that question?

1. I would tell myself to grow up.

2. nothing.

3. generating money

4. the mac

5. possibly

When did you start fapping?

Off-topic : 1000th post.

Age 11/12

do you like spicy food

no

Do you play BF4 , games that are PEGI 18+ or 16+.

yes