Ask the 13 Year Old Anything (Necromanced 10-5-14)

miyabwah

yes, i turned 13 after the thread was a month old

Change thread title. :Ddddd

are you in pre algebra or algebra 1 or none?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Do you know what a burp snart is and have you ever done 1 without having an accident I tried and failed xD

Battle.Net - Dicehunter#2746

Origin - Dicehunter

Steam - Dicehunter

Uplay - Dicehunter

are you in pre algebra or algebra 1 or none?

Algebra 1. at my school kids in Year 8 don't usually get Algebra, but I'm asian so I got put into an Algebra class with the rest of the smart kids.

Algebra 1. at my school kids in Year 8 don't usually get Algebra, but I'm asian so I got put into an Algebra class with the rest of the smart kids.

holy shit i was in algebra 1 in 8th grade with everybody else, prealgebra was grade 7. also, wut, you seriously asian, m8

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

do you like these movies alien, avp series, predator, and all the other movies i didn't list

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

On a scale from Hank Hill to the Punisher, how angry do you get?

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

do you like these movies alien, avp series, predator, and all the other movies i didn't list

not into sci fi.

On a scale from Hank Hill to the Punisher, how angry do you get?

generally hank hill, rarely anything more

generally hank hill, rarely anything more

Wait until the hormones properly kick in, You'll either turn into a rage fest or a spotty grease fest, It aint pretty and it stinks xD

Battle.Net - Dicehunter#2746

Origin - Dicehunter

Steam - Dicehunter

Uplay - Dicehunter

congratulations, you've necromanced an 8 month old thread

I didn't realize you were still active on the forum... damn avatar changes don't people understand that is what you are known by lol

do people consider you lanoiing

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Your algebra 1 class sounds like the opposite of my algebra 1 class

My Algebra 1 class consists of Asians, a few white girls, a few jocks, and other ethnicities.

What calculator do they require for Algebra 1? For me they want either a TI-83 or a TI-84, my dad got me the color 84. :D

Good to see ya, Lanoi. Haven't seen you on LTT as of late.

now against the CoC and necro'ed - so locked.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99