Ask the 13 Year Old Anything (Necromanced 10-5-14)

miyabwah

Your voice is deeper than mine, are you sure you're 12?

Hahah i'm 12 too, ask me anything.

Edit: Wil get 13 in 12 days though :)

Your voice is deeper than mine, are you sure you're 12?

everybody says that.

At schools here kids around at your age do this stupid thing where they pretend to be eachothers' siblings, parents and children. Is it like that at your school? Do you participate in this nonsense? I've never understood this.

The kids in my HS do this as well. Everytime I hear them calling another kid "dad" or "mom", I die a little inside.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Why do you hate me?

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

have you hit puberty and if you haven't how are you 2 inches shorter than me i'm 5"6" and i'm 13

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

if someone asked you if you wanted to be the first person to stand on jupiter what would you say

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

do you like my avatar picture

Spoiler

Do you play BF4 , games that are PEGI 18+ or 16+.

I think he is from the us so there is no pegi system

Do you do push-ups?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I'm 16 in 11th

How? you are a young 9th grader

Ask a 12 year old? Been there done that. 

Uhh fine I'll ask a question, how do you feel about all the teens getting phones/tablets and access to high end tech at a young age? 
How do you feel about those kids who have expensive as hell DSLRs($2000+) that don't know how to use it but carry em around and point and shooting anyway?(Bothers me so much)

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I was a millennium baby, born January 24, 2000. Why could my mom have had me 25 days earlier. Then I could make 90's kid references, even though I still get most of these references 

Like half of my friends make 90's references.. I was born 1999..

why are you 12

please turn 16 now

You do know that the profile gif is not HIM don't you ?

Nothing to see here - move along.

When I was 10 in was like 4'9.. Now I'm 5.9   :D

Me too.

I'm 14 too :P

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Where were you on the night of the murder?

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

If you had a time machine what would you do first?

If you could go back x amount of years and tell your self one thing what would it be and how long ago would it be?

If you knew civilization would collapse in a single decade what would you do?

If you could be the best in the world at one thing what would it be?

What was the most beneficial invention in human history? (don't say the LGA 775 chipset either)

Finally do you ever answer questions seriously and should I already know the answer to that question?

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

When did you start fapping?

Off-topic : 1000th post.

All who wish to see the off topic section shut down say Yes... this place is just full of immature behavior and looks very unprofessional.