LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Fred, Buzz, Arnold, Patrick, Fritz, Fuzzy, George, Dave I could name a few more :) I am leaning toward Buzz.

Also it seems I have made a mascot haha unless some of the more artistic and talented come up with a better space bear.

As to the activity, not everyone is able to get into the chat at all times, I am at work so chatting in there is not always possible. The chat issues also pose a problem but has anyone tried connecting an xmpp client to the chat? Does that help stability? Also the old standard applies try clearing your browser cache try another browser in extreme cases and so on.

I wanted to add that I found using the popout chat on the site sometimes helped.

Name it Dave

I like gary more, and yes, two computers 3 browsers and two xmpp chat clients none can connect for me.

Hello
I saw Slick tweeted a picture of the LTT Conglomerate logo and decided to do a couple minimalist versions of it, in 4K of course. Enjoy!
Full gallery: http://imgur.com/a/a15eM
kh6utl2.png

Specs: i7-3770K | Asus R9 290X | 32GB DDR3 | GA-Z77-UD5H | RM 750x | Define R5 Arctic White | macOS 10.14.5 & Windows 10

Fred, Buzz, Arnold, Patrick, Fritz, Fuzzy, George, Dave I could name a few more :) I am leaning toward Buzz.

Also it seems I have made a mascot haha unless some of the more artistic and talented come up with a better space bear.

Fuzz Armstrong, so a kudos to the first men on the moon.

It's a first pass, the pic will do for now but it's not that bad anyway.

Can't believe they called us unorganised on that forum, true or not I just made an enemy.

Hello

I saw Slick tweeted a picture of the LTT Conglomerate logo and decided to do a couple minimalist versions of it, in 4K of course. Enjoy!

kh6utl2.png

That looks strangely like the Gracie BJJ logo.  :lol:

Man have we fallen in terms of the RSI chat activity. We're like really low in the most active orgs list.

It also could depend on how RSI determines 'activity' amongst Orgs.

If using the chatroom is the main factor, I wonder if it's effected in any way by the Organization member count, so for instance, in a 10 man Org, 5 people in the chat is 50% activity.

However, 5 people in our chatroom is lower than 5%.

There's also the fact that we aren't alone in our attempts to gain activity, I'm assuming, so whilst we're trying to raise our activity, so is everyone else, so we have to do more than 100% because that's what everyone else is doing and they're already ahead of us.

I think people forget that posts on the RSI forums also count towards org activity. So if more of us start posting on the RSI forums might help us. 

LTT conglomerate can use your support. Join us at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT .   See you in the verse.

Yes Posting on the RSI forum counts toward "active".
Just don't start spamming crap, i don´t want the org to look like it´s run by 9 year olds.

Also that Logo i saw on Slick´s Twitter was brilliant! It could use some Clean up though, that black/Dark gray "metallic" background doesn´t  fit it to well. but the Design otherwise is sweet.

Just don't start spamming crap, i don´t want the org to look like it´s run by 9 year olds.

Also that Logo i saw on Slick´s Twitter was brilliant! It could use some Clean up though, that black/Dark gray "metallic" background doesn´t  fit it to well. but the Design otherwise is sweet.

That logo has already been adapted an applied to the organisation, along with a new banner :D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

That logo has already been adapted an applied to the organisation, along with a new banner :D

on the RSI Organisation page it looks really good, really umm slick.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Looks nice on the black background and the general darkness of the page.

CPU: Intel Core i7 950 MoBo: ASUS Sabertooth X58  Cooler: Scythe Ninja 3 + Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 RAM: 3 x 2 GB Corsair Value Ram, 3 x 4 GB Corsair Value Ram GPU: MSI GTX 780 Lightning; SSD: Corsair Force 3 128GB Storage: 1 x 1 TB HDD (Samsung + 2 WD + Seagate) Case: CM 690 II Advanced Mouse: Steelseries Ikari + Steelseries Qck Mini Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 Controller: Microsoft XBox 360 Wireless Controller Instrument (Rocksmith 2014): Yamaha BB414

Oh yeah i se it now, HEAVY METAL!!!!! 

Now we just need a better Video at the bottom....like seriously..@Slick @ixi_your_face 

The one we have lacks charisma and is not exactly what i would call...attractive. I´d make one but mm yeah i don´t know how to.

Wow i just notice that i never mention @Blade of Grass like, EVER! its always ixi this or ixi   :P

Loving the new logo. Very clean and modernized also still recognizable without being so... Standard as the shield. Though I did like the shield as well. Also it actually looks like an emblem we could spray onto our fleet. Awesome job. But as Cat said, we definitely need a video, lol.

Had a member join the other day due to... How militarized we are. Seeing as we haven't actually discussed much in the public, as far as I know, I have no idea where he got that idea so far, but it definitely shows there are rumors going around about us. A fantastic time for us to push our product.

But, yeah. Loving that logo.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

Oh yeah i se it now, HEAVY METAL!!!!! 

Now we just need a better Video at the bottom....like seriously..@Slick @ixi_your_face 

The one we have lacks charisma and is not exactly what i would call...attractive. I´d make one but mm yeah i don´t know how to.

Splice together a David Attenborough documentary on polarbears with the backdrop being spaaaaaaaaaaaaaace! OK OK... In all seriousness a simple video of the trailers a bit mixed up and Slick or someone doing a bit of a voice over about the values of the conglomerate would probably be enough.

Also if the activity truly matters and the forum counts would a discussion forum like what we have here not be better on the RSI forum, I know its not LTT but it would be helping. 

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Hello

I like the one with the orange accents. not the one with the orange triangle. 

Edit: Permission to use this logo in my profile pic?

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Loving the new logo. Very clean and modernized also still recognizable without being so... Standard as the shield. Though I did like the shield as well. Also it actually looks like an emblem we could spray onto our fleet. Awesome job. But as Cat said, we definitely need a video, lol.

Had a member join the other day due to... How militarized we are. Seeing as we haven't actually discussed much in the public, as far as I know, I have no idea where he got that idea so far, but it definitely shows there are rumors going around about us. A fantastic time for us to push our product.

But, yeah. Loving that logo.

Splice together a David Attenborough documentary on polarbears with the backdrop being spaaaaaaaaaaaaaace! OK OK... In all seriousness a simple video of the trailers a bit mixed up and Slick or someone doing a bit of a voice over about the values of the conglomerate would probably be enough.

Also if the activity truly matters and the forum counts would a discussion forum like what we have here not be better on the RSI forum, I know its not LTT but it would be helping. 

Maybe it would be time to set up a thread in this forum, as I suggested before. https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/categories/guilds-squadrons

Lots of activity going on there, plus it can be about your own org, just like we are doing here.

yeah i agree, as for background music i vote for P.W.N.E.D (instrumental) by Jace Hall 

Edit. oh my GOD! (i meant Odin not Jesus´s Father) Stormtrooper Linus + FunQ Man Slick ....Why didn't i think of that earlier!...

Edit: 2 eh...as fun as it would be i think its a bad idea.

Maybe it would be time to set up a thread in this forum, as I suggested before. https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/categories/guilds-squadrons

Lots of activity going on there, plus it can be about your own org, just like we are doing here.

I believe I have also spoken on this matter before however it is ultimately up to @ixi_your_face and @Slick the RSI forum so far for UOLTT is an untapped resource.

-Groucho Marx

I believe I have also spoken on this matter before however it is ultimately up to @ixi_your_face and @Slick the RSI forum so far for UOLTT is an untapped resource.

I know it is up to the mods, that's why I am bringing it up here ;)

It would be kinda weird if "regular" members would just make a thread about the org, without them knowing.

I like the one with the orange accents. not the one with the orange triangle. 

Edit: Permission to use this logo in my profile pic?

haha. For a second that imgur link shared on his tweet looked like how I think.

DAYYUM

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

I know it is up to the mods, that's why I am bringing it up here ;)

It would be kinda weird if "regular" members would just make a thread about the org, without them knowing.

Tis' why I linkified them :D it should show up in their respective feeds now, and they might see it haha.

While wierd I have seen that happen and it has happened to me when I used to run a few game servers, it is highly annoying (especially when you need to update info and the user who made the thread has dissolved into the ether) that is why I try to hop in and give direction back to them when it is mentioned and I notice it.

-Groucho Marx

Yeah I wasn't suggesting people should post crap just to get post count, but I wasn't sure with the fact that LTT has its own forums how active people were on the RSI forums. I also wasn't sure how aware people were that forum activity counts since it seems the chat is always brought up.

LTT conglomerate can use your support. Join us at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT .   See you in the verse.

Considering how nice the new logo is and how crappy my image editing skills are would it be possible for someone with the talent to make some signature bars that people in the LTTC could use on forums and such. Kind of like a recruitment campaign.  :)

EDIT: sorry maybe I should be asking @ixi_your_face about this first. Don't mean to step on anyones toes if there is already something in the works.

Edited by IG-88

Just a heads up, fam. We've way down on activity right now. Currently there's 2 organizations which could be conisdered "large" groups ahead of us. We need to kick it back up.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/orgs/listing?sort=active_desc

So me taking part in that Star Citizens Pick Up Lines and the RSI Yo Momma Jokes threads might paint us in a bad light?

Understood. I never did such a thing.