LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

We should totally give it a name Looking forward to name ideas (if any) :D

Aurora Bearealis (yes I know terrible)

Aurora Bearealis (yes I know terrible)

really_house_of_cards.gif

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Geez, lots of reading but I'm all caught up here! Just got to get back to the house/computer next weekend and catch up on the RSI shows.

Oh, and start building a bit of a sim pit with scraps I got around the house! I haven't been this excited for a game/universe in a long time!

Resisting the temptation to buy another ship - gotta keep a hold on the money to build another computer later this year.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

Geez, lots of reading but I'm all caught up here! Just got to get back to the house/computer next weekend and catch up on the RSI shows.

Yeah 100+ pages later lol. Welcome though! We're pretty awesome in here

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Can an organization just have one person in it?

And can people join more than one org.?

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

Can an organization just have one person in it?

And can people join more than one org.?

Yes I've seen orgs with only one person in them.

For the 2nd query, let me quote the RSI website: "Keep in in mind that while players can come and go as they please, they can join only one organization at a time."

Source here

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Gary. We should name it Gary.

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

Oh dat bear. Going to be my signature fo sure :)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

we are really low because a lot of us can't get the chat to function. this may be due to an increase in users over the weekend, crushing their service. we'll see how they react once the weekend is over.

we are really low because a lot of us can't get the chat to function. this may be due to an increase in users over the weekend, crushing their service. we'll see how they react once the weekend is over.

Yea but even so it's impossible that only 10 - 20 of us actually have functioning chats :/ 

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Yea but even so it's impossible that only 10 - 20 of us actually have functioning chats :/

well mine isnt functioning... :c

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Well there is the fact that you are currently in the "chatroom" and I can keep up to date on my phone with tapatalk but can't get the chat to work on my phone, problem or not.

:( Hopefully the chat problem gets fixed soon. It was quiet in there this weekend.

It also could depend on how RSI determines 'activity' amongst Orgs.

If using the chatroom is the main factor, I wonder if it's effected in any way by the Organization member count, so for instance, in a 10 man Org, 5 people in the chat is 50% activity.

However, 5 people in our chatroom is lower than 5%.

There's also the fact that we aren't alone in our attempts to gain activity, I'm assuming, so whilst we're trying to raise our activity, so is everyone else, so we have to do more than 100% because that's what everyone else is doing and they're already ahead of us.

the organization/chat bug report section of the rsi forums are full of thrads about chat failing, many bug reports have been sent. but it's been the weekend, not much is gonna have happened.

Fred, Buzz, Arnold, Patrick, Fritz, Fuzzy, George, Dave I could name a few more :) I am leaning toward Buzz.

Also it seems I have made a mascot haha unless some of the more artistic and talented come up with a better space bear.

As to the activity, not everyone is able to get into the chat at all times, I am at work so chatting in there is not always possible. The chat issues also pose a problem but has anyone tried connecting an xmpp client to the chat? Does that help stability? Also the old standard applies try clearing your browser cache try another browser in extreme cases and so on.

I wanted to add that I found using the popout chat on the site sometimes helped.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

I just read this thread, seems we were being noticed by Imperium :P

http://forums.starcitizenbase.com/topic/6515-we-are-not-the-most-active-group-on-rsi/

Hey they are adding views to one of the LTT videos its all good ahaha. We will need to find out more info as to how the activity is rated. does chat rate less than a new member or do the members forum posts also count?

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx