LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Guys, if you dont have a ship/game package get one now. They just announced less than 10,000 alpha/beta spots left and as we get closer to the dog-fighting module we will see those go faster. Anyways, looking forward to gaming with you guys! Just joined. :)

How do you know if you've secured an alpha/beta spot? D: /worried

They say alpha access and beta access on the pledge and are about $10 more that the ship on its own

You can sell your current pledge and buy the package you want

Guys, if you dont have a ship/game package get one now. They just announced less than 10,000 alpha/beta spots left and as we get closer to the dog-fighting module we will see those go faster. Anyways, looking forward to gaming with you guys! Just joined. :)

I would imagine that the 42mil goal might be more slots because once the dogfighting module comes out and when it's well received more people will be wanting to get the game

I would imagine that the 42mil goal might be more slots because once the dogfighting module comes out and when it's well received more people will be wanting to get the game

true but the DFM will be the first test on the servers they plan to use upon release. so they cant have just everyone sign up for an alpha slot. they might ad more slots for beta though as I continue to type this. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

true but the DFM will be the first test on the servers they plan to use upon release. so they cant have just everyone sign up for an alpha slot. they might ad more slots for beta though as I continue to type this. 

I know they upgrade the infrastructure before so I could see them doing it again, but yeah probably after the dogfighting module first comes out so they can do a first test

Just FYI the are less then 7000 slots at the moment

LTT conglomerate can use your support. Join us at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT .   See you in the verse.

Less than 10000? It's even less! On RSI they're down to mid 6000.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Just joined Star Citizen and bought my ship+access :D

Went with the Avenger.

Welcome to the awesomeness! 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

I like the new art :D The only thing I don't like is the background.

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

Dang I really need to buy a fighter before the DFM but I am at work, please let the slots last... at least until lunch.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

hi guys ive put in a application for LTT myself. I had pledged a good while ago now, and went for a 325a. And I've have been a member of linus's youtube channels for a while and this forum. So it was a natural progression id say.  B)

Someone explain this to me :(

this
pronoun

1. 1.
    used to identify a specific person or thing close at hand or being indicated or experienced.
    "is this your bag?"
  2. 2.
    referring to a specific thing just mentioned.
    "the company was transformed and Ward had played a vital role in bringing this about"
determiner

1. 1.
    used to identify a specific person or thing close at hand or being indicated or experienced.
    "don't listen to this guy"

2. 2.
    "there was a court case resulting from this incident
adverb

1. 1.
    to the degree or extent indicated.
    "they can't handle a job this big"

OK yes I know thats not what you are meaning... but what "this" are you referring to? :D

hi guys ive put in a application for LTT myself. I had pledged a good while ago now, and went for a 325a. And I've have been a member of linus's youtube channels for a while and this forum. So it was a natural progression id say.  B)

Welcome to the conglomerate! 

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

this

pronoun

"is this your bag?"

"the company was transformed and Ward had played a vital role in bringing this about"

determiner

"don't listen to this guy"

"there was a court case resulting from this incident

adverb

to the degree or extent indicated.

"they can't handle a job this big"

OK yes I know thats not what you are meaning... but what "this" are you referring to? :D

Welcome to the conglomerate!

This as in the entire thread

This as in the entire thread

Ahh

Well it is a thread dedicated to a game called Star CItizen a pretty awesome looking space game! https://robertsspaceindustries.com would get you some info on that. We discuss things about the game in this thread as it is in open development it is pretty interesting with new things coming out all the time.

The UOLTT conglomerate is the Linus Tech tips organisation within the game once unofficial but now officially sanctioned to cause a bit of a ruckus in space. We are over a thousand members strong and currently the second largest org.

Should you wish to join the org you can do so at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT.

-Groucho Marx

Ahh

Well it is a thread dedicated to a game called Star CItizen a pretty awesome looking space game! https://robertsspaceindustries.com would get you some info on that. We discuss things about the game in this thread as it is in open development it is pretty interesting with new things coming out all the time.

The UOLTT conglomerate is the Linus Tech tips organisation within the game once unofficial but now officially sanctioned to cause a bit of a ruckus in space. We are over a thousand members strong and currently the second largest org.

Should you wish to join the org you can do so at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT.

So its a faction?

So its a faction?

You could call it that I guess. 

-Groucho Marx

You could call it that I guess.

Seems intresting i'l see if its worth looking into :)

Seems intresting i'l see if its worth looking into :)

Watch a few videos and see. I can say if the rest of the game is anything like the hanger module that has already been released it will be epic! the Dogfighting module is due to be released soon (around PAX) and that will probably add a lot to the game once we can see the combat and flight systems in action. 

-Groucho Marx

Guild, Faction, Clan. a Loved child have many names. but in the end they are the same thing. (Atleast when it comes to games)

Yep, I call it a religion cos I come here more often then church

Yep, I call it a religion cos I come here more often then church

No thats LAMP, we are probably more like a bar or pub... still more than church. :D

-Groucho Marx

i think the proper word would be cult but yeah, we are not something like that.

All praise the Auroura LN with upgraded thrusters and an enhanced navigation system Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

-Groucho Marx