LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Just go a few pages back... There is a whole discussion about how many polar bears you can fit in a spaceship. It kinda became a trend in the UOLTT.

Someone should suggest they add a polar bear smuggling ring to the game.

Hey ya Guys 

I have a question. 

How do we handle if I am a pirate/criminal and I get wanted. What happens then if, another member from LTTC take the job as a bounty hunter or ? and will try catching or killing me ?

Since we are both members of LTTC and therefore must abide by the few rules that are part of this membership. Should it not happen but if it is, how is this going to be handled !!!!!

Aka / MHASSM

Simple, nobody in the org is going to go after you. If they accept a job to go after you, they're breaking the rules of the org.

That and just don't get caught :P

On catclouds earlier note, i'm typing up a response atm, but it's taking time, i'm kinda busy atm

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Simple, nobody in the org is going to go after you. If they accept a job to go after you, they're breaking the rules of the org.

That and just don't get caught :P

On catclouds earlier note, i'm typing up a response atm, but it's taking time, i'm kinda busy atm

You're always "busy" :P

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

A "Royal First Class" fighter team under Linus  :lol:  

That sounds badass. Definitely applying for the job!

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

MY RSI chat isn't working :( #killmepls

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Thank ixi 

For making it absolutely clear :-)

And take your time. I already think that you are doing a great job. And there is more than enough time too release.

:D

try going to My RSI and at the bottom reset your XMPP token and see if that fixes it.

Tried it over and over again still broken for me :(

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Just go a few pages back... There is a whole discussion about how many polar bears you can fit in a spaceship. It kinda became a trend in the UOLTT.

I read that, but I didn't know it got blown up this big ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Tried it over and over again still broken for me :(

have you tried contacting CS to see if they can help? It may be something with your browser or something else.

customer support section on RSI forum. https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/categories/support

LTT conglomerate can use your support. Join us at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT .   See you in the verse.

have you tried contacting CS to see if they can help? It may be something with your browser or something else.

customer support section on RSI forum. https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/categories/support

Contacted them, waiting on a reply. 

@b45op

Hmmmmmmm. Honestly the "word" conglomerate is something i never heard until this Thread was started so i know little about the meaning about it but thanks for the above information.

<Insert rest of post here>

So uh yeah Groups = Platoons.

But yeah this is just a bunch of random rabble, i have a feeling its not going to be anything like this. or if it is..oh well guess i wasn't off road.

EDIT: So after reading my own crap i think its just best to leave this to @ixi_your_face because im starting to doubt myself that i have no idea what im saying..

Really all I am doing is throwing ideas about but yes Ixi and Slick and Blade and the other members of the all high council have the deciding decision. it really is a hard thing to figure out how it would all work and the decision cant be made until we know more about the in game mechanics. The problem I have is that people are looking at it more in a military light rather than a conglomerate.

So now onto Space Polarbears!!

I was a little bored so with my severely lacking gimp skills I made this:

pG1bUgr.png?1

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Really all I am doing is throwing ideas about but yes Ixi and Slick and Blade and the other members of the all high council have the deciding decision. it really is a hard thing to figure out how it would all work and the decision cant be made until we know more about the in game mechanics. The problem I have is that people are looking at it more in a military light rather than a conglomerate.

pG1bUgr.png?1

Space Polar Bears should be a squadron in the military :D

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

pG1bUgr.png?1

Technically everyone will at least been in the military reserves so.... I mean I guess if you don't want to fight at all you don't have to but if your needed you'll at least be asked.

Awesome avatar btw.

LTT conglomerate can use your support. Join us at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT .   See you in the verse.

We should have an equivalent to the Red Arrows. All in M50s and they just fly around doing stunts and looking badass. They can be booked by high ranking members of the org for free or by other orgs for a fee.

@XiaoPigs They can be the sister squadron to the British Wing where we shall have tea and scones whilst on patrol.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Space Polar Bears should be a squadron in the military :D

I will be in that squadron. I wasn't even planning on being in the military!

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

@IG-88 yes everyone is in the reserves and I shall probably have a fighter or two in my hanger however as the overall grouping system I feel it has flaws when used in a conglomerate which is more business orientated.

@Draden_ right click and save as mate... When I say lacking I mean I didn't actually draw the stuff I simply edited it a lot. and Gimp is not all that difficult if you get stuck in and fiddle with the knobs.

Also well damn I seem to have made a military squadron logo.

-Groucho Marx

nah dont wanna steal your thing mate :)

haha it is a play off of the polar bear theme that is floating about this thread so steal away :) Also If I can I plan to fill the hold of my freelancer with Polarbears :)

I am trying to sort out the lines a bit now and neaten it up. 

-Groucho Marx

can you guys just explain to me what that polarbear thing is about?