LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

attachicon.gifHD Prototype.png

In regards of Oculus Rift, I am pretty sure Wing Man's Hanger just "leaked" that the HD Prototype has been through manufacturing and almost ready for the public!!!! YEA!!!!  I will try to get one as fast as possible.  I believe it will be unveiled at Riftcon but don't quote me on that.  Next month is going to be great with the dogfighting module from Star Citizen and now near confirmation on the HD Prototype!!!   

That looks really cool compared the dev kit. It's not as bulky, which I like alot

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

I wanna clarify that you can put a tractor beam on many ships. But it's already included with the cutlass which is great.

Other than that I agree with the cutlass.

I also wanna add in the option of the freelancer. I think it goes like this: (compared to eachother for the first few parts)

Freelancer-more cargo and less offense, less maneuverability, faster. Has specialized variants. More armor/a bit tanky?

Cutlass-less cargo and more offense, more maneuverability, slower. Has much more upgrade spots. Glass cannon?

But then the freelancer has it's variants (with no specs as of yet), each specializing on long distance(dem engines) , cargo(dat ass), and firepower(dem warheads).

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

mother-of-god-template_foro.jpg

Damn that is expensive... Well I think its time to save up on dogecoins :D

As one, if not the only Starfarer owner in the org i can let you touch mine, even let you take a selfie with it to show your mom! Im such a nice guy, and its all for free!

I wanna clarify that you can put a tractor beam on many ships. But it's already included with the cutlass which is great.

I also wanna add in the option of the freelancer. I think it goes like this: (compared to eachother for the first few parts)

Freelancer-more cargo and less offense, less maneuverability, faster. Has specialized variants. More armor/a bit tanky?

Cutlass-less cargo and more offense, more maneuverability, slower. Has much more upgrade spots. Glass cannon?

But then the freelancer has it's variants (with no specs as of yet), each specializing on long distance(dem engines) , cargo(dat ass), and firepower(dem warheads).

That is kinda close to my idea of what they are.I think that the freelancer has the specialized different variants to essencially be from tank to merchant but the cutlass has WAY more customization options and can be many different things at once according to what I think about it

Edited by capta1n_beans

Join the Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate in Star Citizen 

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Enlist NOW to join the fleet!!!

As one, if not the only Starfarer owner in the org i can let you touch mine, even let you take a selfie with it to show your mom! Im such a nice guy, and its all for free!

lol

I'd be interested in signing up as a miner/engineer type. I'm not sure what type of ship to invest in though. The constellation looks awesome, but I can't justify dropping $300 on something that's not even in alpha yet. Anyone got any ship suggestions? I'll apply when I get it all figured out.

the Connie is in the hangar you know... So im not sure what your talking about, also the price is 200 or something, not 300 unless your talking about reddit.

The cutlass is suppose to be a highly durable ship not a glass cannon

LTT conglomerate can use your support. Join us at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT .   See you in the verse.

the Connie is in the hangar you know... So im not sure what your talking about, also the price is 200 or something, not 300 unless your talking about reddit.

I agree reddit is the mexico of star citizen ships (you may not get the joke but it is understandable)

Reddit is where you get your LTI ships from. It's not the black market though LOL.

you could take it that way or you could think of it like this: reddit is where you get the overpriced and used ships. just like anything in mexico!

Reddit is where you get your LTI ships from. It's not the black market though LOL.

hmmm maybe ill pick up two auroras (one to exhange to a mustang) and a freelancer from there then, all for the museum.....do they take doge or usd only? :)

Anyway can someone pm the link?

hmmm maybe ill pick up two auroras (one to exhange to a mustang) and a freelancer from there then, all for the museum.....do they take doge or usd only? :)

They mostly just take like paypal(must be verified)USD. Don't know about crypto currencies, you'll have to ask them.

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Right so i took a look at Reddit and as always i cant navigate around there however thanks to @XiaoPigs i was where i needed to be and to my disappointment i don't think ill get anything from there with that 3x base price and it seems It´s PayPal only so MEH.
....idris for 3500....right, i could get half that with my doge´s but hell i ain´t paying even if i did have 3500, i might as well just buy the War Pack for 5000 from RSI website and get extra ships.

Right so i took a look at Reddit and as always i cant navigate around there however thanks to @XiaoPigs i was where i needed to be and to my disappointment i don't think ill get anything from there with that 3x base price and it seems It´s PayPal only so MEH.

....idris for 3500....right, i could get half that with my doge´s but hell i ain´t paying even if i did have 3500, i might as well just buy the War Pack for 5000 from RSI website and get extra ships.

Also if you buy form RSI the money supports the game and not some guy whose trying to rip you off.

LTT conglomerate can use your support. Join us at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT .   See you in the verse.

Also if you buy form RSI the money supports the game and not some guy whose trying to rip you off.

They are trying to make a profit after all, so it just depends on whether you think it's worth spending x amount of money for x ship. Besides if don't wanna get them now you can just get them in game eventually.

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

They are trying to make a profit after all, so it just depends on whether you think it's worth spending x amount of money for x ship. Besides if don't wanna get them now you can just get them in game eventually.

Yeah personally I want to try to earn most of the ships I will end up with in game. Have to have something to work for after all.  :)

@IG-88 

Agree but as i said before, my LTI ships will go to the museum (after i get a second one ofc), and having more LTI ships then that's just better, and why LTI? well because of Pirates nuking my Museum one day :P and i don't have to spend as much money on insurance if most ship have LTI, however, i just remember that when the game comes out we can buy LTI ships from other players with Game money IF they sell them. 

@IG-88 

Agree but as i said before, my LTI ships will go to the museum (after i get a second one ofc), and having more LTI ships then that's just better, and why LTI? well because of Pirates nuking my Museum one day :P and i don't have to spend as much money on insurance if most ship have LTI, however, i just remember that when the game comes out we can buy LTI ships from other players with Game money IF they sell them. 

Fair enough. Can't say as I wouldn't buy a few more ships myself if I have the extra money.  There will be plenty of ships to get in game regardless of what you buy now. Most of the alien ships probably wont ever be sold and can only be gotten in game.

Fair enough. Can't say as I wouldn't buy a few more ships myself if I have the extra money. There will be plenty of ships to get in game regardless of what you buy now. Most of the alien ships probably wont ever be sold and can only be gotten in game.

I'll be maxing out my ship before I buy another

do you guys know if cutlass will come with any weapons at all i know its not ready yet and in the rsi site it doesnt show it comes with any weapons will it stay like that?