LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Land just said first set of emails just went out for the PTU.

@GzeroD you should get a Constellation

I want to keep my MIS if only because it reminds me of Serenity... with more guns. I may look into a connie down the line, but it's not in the cards at least into the new year.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Maybe say your own wing?

Free lancer wing. you over estimate the amount of constant cooperation your going to be getting from the types I assume are going to be buying Freelancers.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

I want to keep my MIS if only because it reminds me of Serenity... with more guns. I may look into a connie down the line, but it's not in the cards at least into the new year.

Sorry meant as a loaner until it's released

Sorry meant as a loaner until it's released

ahh well that is a different story, That I will enjoy.

Does anyone know if the Freelancer rework will be included in 2.0? ... assuming it didn't get shoehorned in sometime in the last month since i logged into the game. i'd really like to get some use out of my MIS when 2.0 drops.

The base Lancer should be in one of the earlier baby PU releases but it sounds like variants are going to take a back seat to other ships once the basic model is done :(

As an engineer the Crucible really tickles my interest but I think its another one that falls in to the in game goals list for me ;)

Holy mother of Chris Roberts!

I just got a PTU invite!! Anyone else got one, they might be inviting the masses right now, as I haven't contributed anything to the issue council :P

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I just got a PTU invite!! Anyone else got one, they might be inviting the masses right now, as I haven't contributed anything to the issue council :P

I got my invite, downloaded and played, it's...I'm speechless. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

I got the invite but i cant get in yet. I wonder if Luke will be joining us. I forget his @ thing is it just slick?

I got the invite but i cant get in yet. I wonder if Luke will be joining us. I forget his @ thing is it just slick?

Probably not on PTU but once it goes live we might be able to convince them

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

@Slick

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

It might be a minute before hes replies hes still doing after party. but it IS important he knows as his designated champion of justice, by mention... once... a long time ago... and then i ended up crashing anyway. I demand some face time

It might be a minute before hes replies hes still doing after party. but it IS important he knows as his designated champion of justice, by mention... once... a long time ago... and then i ended up crashing anyway. I demand some face time

He's also the king of oreos too for loading into the game for a match whereas Linus AFAIK hasn't loaded in once

He's also the king of oreos too for loading into the game for a match whereas Linus AFAIK hasn't loaded in once

Maybe just the once ;)

ZmNM9zkl.png

I have money to burn and was waiting for the Anniversary Sale, now that it's here I haven't bought anything. I was pumped for the Crucible... then I was all hmmmm, I don't like it. Everyday I'm looking and no stirring of the loins. I really want a Phoenix but that is not happening. Is this normal? Or is it signaling that I should take a break and put It down for a while? 

The only thing fair in life is between first and third.

I have money to burn and was waiting for the Anniversary Sale, now that it's here I haven't bought anything. I was pumped for the Crucible... then I was all hmmmm, I don't like it. Everyday I'm looking and no stirring of the loins. I really want a Phoenix but that is not happening. Is this normal? Or is it signaling that I should take a break and put It down for a while? 

Its not like you have to spend the money, remember you can get them all in game :D That hasnt stopped me but meh the crucible doesn't seem that appealing any more for some reason. Its all normal I keep zoning in and out of SC hype

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

Are applications only being accepted if LTT is your main Org? My app got rejected.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Are applications only being accepted if LTT is your main Org? My app got rejected.

You need to fill out the application form properly

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I have money to burn and was waiting for the Anniversary Sale, now that it's here I haven't bought anything. I was pumped for the Crucible... then I was all hmmmm, I don't like it. Everyday I'm looking and no stirring of the loins. I really want a Phoenix but that is not happening. Is this normal? Or is it signaling that I should take a break and put It down for a while?

I really want the Crucible but I keep reminding myself to wait till I'm in game. Yeah it's normal, I usually get it when they've released a buggy build, 1.3 has been a killer for me atm and the PTU has been pushing me,

I hadn't left the space station until a few days ago but managed to get to a Comms relay the other day luckily I've been keeping myself busy with bug reporting and TBH I've found a few unique ones.

Keep yourself busy with other games have a week or 2 away from SC and then come back

lol i get that sometimes. having said that the best part of this video is where im bitching about missiles in the background :P

DISCORD IS DOWN AHHHHHHH

It was a nightmare, I didn't think I was going to make it!!!!!!! I was all dark, there was no one there to comfort me in my time of need.

At least its back now and I can be reunited with the people who love and need... Wait a second. I can be back with other people who tolerate my existence.

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here