LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Oh noes! I forget why you need a complex system, wasn't it due to TS crashing?

That was one part. The other was so I could have the game sound and the TS sound separate.

I may need to test 2 or 3 things prior to the meetup. I already got some ideas on how it might work

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

That was one part. The other was so I could have the game sound and the TS sound separate.

I may need to test 2 or 3 things prior to the meetup. I already got some ideas on how it might work

I would try to help, but I'm the guy who took a whle two months to fix my windows 10 sound issues. :P

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

I think its possible with audacity but I'd have to look into it

Who is in charge of the Exploration Wing of the Org?  I would be really interested in helping out in a Project Eden Type Test Run of a System Survey once 2.0 comes out.

I would imagine it would be run fairly similarly with various exploration wings each sent to specific Planets or Quadrants.  We would also need a way to consolidate results.  I am assuming CIG will have something in place once the full game goes live but until then we will need at minimum a forum thread or maybe a google doc somewhere.  Ideally with restricted access so the Org can benefit from the info first.

We would want to collect information in a relatively structured method but still allow free form inputs

I recommend a Table with the following Fields

Handle, Date/Time, Search Quadrant, Exact Location (if easily determined in game), Observation Type (Man made Object, Celestial Object, Resources, Contact, Instrument Reading, Other), Detailed Description, Value Rating, Flag for Research, Comments

I suggest we call it Project Malum (latin for Apple), or something.  Something on the Eden theme that has to do with the Tree of Knowledge anyway.

@Geekavenger, there is nobody (to my knowledge) who can claim that position. If you would like to begin organizing this section of the organization, take it upon yourself. I know from experience that pro-activity is rewarded.

wazap peoplel

long time no see

Welcome back!

Lotsa developments on Star Citizen and Organizational matters, have you seen the CitizenCon presentation by any chance?

Also, watch the latest AtV, you might be in for a surpise ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

nope Big Bennys, with the slogan Grab Eat!

the face is unsettling

I wonder if future ramen is any good or not

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Wow, ok. I just tried 1.3 for the first time, if this is the flight model they are improving on now I will for sure get rid of my 325a. It's gotten harder to hit stuff (especially with 2 fixed and one gimbal) and it takes minutes/hours to take out a target with the base weapon loadout in Vanduul Swarm.

Also, the R&Y hangar looks pretty nice with some of the new lighting effects, but for some reason CIG have put the old, old Connie model back into the game:

SWICQSH.jpg

rJMSmRI.jpg

Wow, ok. I just tried 1.3 for the first time, if this is the flight model they are improving on now I will for sure get rid of my 325a. It's gotten harder to hit stuff (especially with 2 fixed and one gimbal) and it takes minutes/hours to take out a target with the base weapon loadout in Vanduul Swarm.

Also, the R&Y hangar looks pretty nice with some of the new lighting effects, but for some reason CIG have put the old, old Connie model back into the game:

Doesn't mean they won't change some of the ships around again though, either. The Connie thing is probably a bug.

-This space intentionally left blank-

right alt, M., try that in a game. You're welcome.

SWICQSH.jpg

rJMSmRI.jpg

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

SWICQSH.jpg

rJMSmRI.jpg

Put M4a and M3a on or Badgers and Bulldogs on. Omnomnomskis are high drain which now affects other parts of the ship. I have a feeling they will be more reliable when the multicrew ships come in.

Right now B&Bs are the best for the 300 series IMO

it's all lies and slander. this Turth spread needs to be stopped.

it's all lies and slander. this Turth spread needs to be stopped.

Ban the Turth! Spread the truth!

I am thinking of melting down my lti reliant to get an avenger. Do y'all think that it is a good idea?

Can't you CCU to an Avenger? This way you'll keep the LTI

I am thinking of melting down my lti reliant to get an avenger. Do y'all think that it is a good idea?

I think you should wait until the reliant comes out or wait until they rebuild the Avenger

I only have a reliant I kinda want a game package.

Ah, I see. The Reliant was a concept sale right?

I think melting it would be a waste because of the LTI, but if that doesn't bother you, go ahead.

(you could also buy one of the starter packs in addition to your Reliant, but that depends on your wallet ;))