LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Saturday is not just the LTT meetup or Rentaspoons Birthday, there is also a UK bar citizen (Fulham, London) with special guests Sandi and possibly Chris.

Not going myself but figured I'd post here it as its not posted anywhere most people look.

Details here https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/308332/

God damn it, Why do I have to be working this weekend :(

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

Saturday is not just the LTT meetup or Rentaspoons Birthday, there is also a UK bar citizen (Fulham, London) with special guests Sandi and possibly Chris.

Not going myself but figured I'd post here it as its not posted anywhere most people look.

Details here https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/308332/

Fulham you say? I used to intern there and to my knowledge there aren't many pubs/bars there. Shame I'm not there anymore.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

• 2 weeks later...

Fulham you say? I used to intern there and to my knowledge there aren't many pubs/bars there. Shame I'm not there anymore.

they are all to far south for me anyway ah well

I would start a banking clan to fund exploration and the military with a 10% interest rate for organized exploration, a 15% interest rate for the military, and a 5% rate for independent.  

I would start a banking clan to fund exploration and the military with a 10% interest rate for organized exploration, a 15% interest rate for the military, and a 5% rate for independent.  

could you explain what you mean here?

Good luck with that mate. Charge more interest for those with the big guns and big ships with people to crew them.

Good luck with that mate. Charge more interest for those with the big guns and big ships with people to crew them.

Yeah I feel like interest based on Role is kinda missing the point of a loan.  It should be based on financial risk not physical risk.  Someone with big guns should theoretically be in a better position to pay the bank back... potentially with ill gotten goods but Credits are Credits right?  Though I think a interest rate reduction if the military ships are willing to be part of the collections arm of the bank that sort of Role based Interest makes sense.  Like an employee discount basically :-P  

Alright, good news from me, since all the school stuff are going pretty well, I might be able to join some meetups next month.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Alright, good news from me, since all the school stuff are going pretty well, I might be able to join some meetups next month.

gewd

could you explain what you mean here?

I would start an independent bank and give everyone a decent loan rate independent of what faction or organization they are a part of, unless they are at war with the Linus organization, since the Linus organization would back me with their money. 

I would start an independent bank and give everyone a decent loan rate independent of what faction or organization they are a part of, unless they are at war with the Linus organization, since the Linus organization would back me with their money.

Sorry mate, your not having my money :)

All actual org money that flows in through taxes will be used to support and build our bases, buy and upgrade/repair military ships and generally support our members.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

All actual org money that flows in through taxes will be used to support and build our bases, buy and upgrade/repair military ships and generally support our members.

Do you know that we'll actually be able to build bases in SC?

I'm just asking because i've never heard it discussed by the devs, or in the SC subreddit.

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Do you know that we'll actually be able to build bases in SC?

I'm just asking because i've never heard it discussed by the devs, or in the SC subreddit.

read bases as mines etc etc

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

read bases as mines etc etc

I'm not sure what that is. I've tried searching, but all i could find is this https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14522-Star-Citizen-Careers-Mining and an asset leak...

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

I'm not sure what that is. I've tried searching, but all i could find is this https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14522-Star-Citizen-Careers-Mining and an asset leak...

What stops us from saying that a particular outpost is ours and shoot down everything in sight?  :P

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

What stops us from saying that a particular outpost is ours and shoot down everything in sight?  :P

Not nobody, not no how!

That is a possibility, but i think it'd be far better if we could have bases that are officially ours, and that we can build up, and upgrade, both it's strength and utility.

Of course that could create a couple of problems. The largest organisations could end up controlling large areas of space, which isn't ideal, because nations like the UEE and Vanduul are supposed to be in charge of that. I appreciate the 9:1 ratio of AI to humans, but that wouldn't necessarily stop an org (or an org of orgs) from taking control.

Also, having a base where an org would concentrate a lot of their members could cause trouble with instancing. Whereby you can't see a large number of your allies, because your instance is full.

But what if tax money isn't enough and you don't have enough votes to raise taxes? I'm just going to be there to fill in these gaps. Again I am an independent bank, and the Linus organization would only ensure the protection of transfers and for that the Linus organization would get favorable loans. 

well yeah, but that's a tax, not intrest

Again, you do not have to come to the bank, but remember my bank is independent of the government structure of the Linus organization. 

Sorry mate, your not having my money :)

it doesn't matter. You don't have to come to my bank! ;)