Operation Eden - Preparing for Star Citizens Baby PU/in-verse meetup

rentaspoon

So when is the next meeting?

Also do we have an online calendar or something?

I'm really out of the loop.

Need to setup an online calender but next big meetup will be 2.0 but the "regulars" meetup on Saturdays 9pm GMT.

Need to setup an online calender but next big meetup will be 2.0 but the "regulars" meetup on Saturdays 9pm GMT.

Any possibility you could do it in a Google Calendar? That would integrate nicely with the website.

Also, any updated info on what will happen this Saturday?

~Judah

Any possibility you could do it in a Google Calendar? That would integrate nicely with the website.

Also, any updated info on what will happen this Saturday?

yeah maybe, same old same old on saturday, waiting to see what becomes of the live stream doubt we will see 2.0 but we can hope.

might I remind you @rentaspoon we do have a way to track points and promotions I'm just waiting on some information from the council to finish the UI

might I remind you @rentaspoon we do have a way to track points and promotions I'm just waiting on some information from the council to finish the UI

Thank you sir but I mean in game tracking so it's easier to authenticate

• 3 weeks later...

So mission when 2.0 hits, this is to determine if a rescue is called in, how hot the area is and what ship is required for rescue.

MISSION: FROZEN RETRIEVAL (Rescue the stranded person whilst being shot at and not dying then escaping like a boss)

Yes. I know numbers will be an issue

REQUIREMENT:

"multi crew rescue ship" (aurora with a bed in a pinch"

A wing of attackers and defenders.

An acting downed pilot will be EVAing near his ship "disabled" ship preferred to be in debris or asteroid cluster, rescue ship will jump in, attackers will either be waiting or jump in shortly after.

Role of multicrew ship.

To pickup stranded pilot as quickly as possible, not to engage in a dogfight however it may defend itself using turrets and on board weapons.

It's priorities are

1. Pick up pilot.

2. Defend itself while its a sitting duck.

3. Destroy disabled ship.

4. Escape.

Role of attackers

1. Destroy rescue ship.

2. Defend disabled ship and it's "intel".

Attackers may board rescue ship and engage in CQC.

Role of defenders (when applicable)

1. Defend rescue ship.

2. Destroy attackers.

Operation Rescue the stranded person whilst being shot at and not dying then escaping like a boss?

I think thats catchy

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

Operation Rescue the stranded person whilst being shot at and not dying then escaping like a boss?

I think thats catchy

Sorry @rucdoc beat you to it

Sorry @rucdoc beat you to it

but but but my name is superior

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

but but but my name is superior

Yesh but your avatar doesn't contain a mop

Yesh but your avatar doesn't contain a mop

<--- lies

Fine

Victory! I knew if I was to keep going on and on like a small child wanting something I would win eventually