LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

@VortexS depends on ixi, he may be a bit busy atm. if it's still pending he has not gotten to it, if it was rejected then there was something wrong with it

@Thunderjolt you need to make an account on uoltt.org then wait for juda to do his thing, then you can update there. the step there is to verify you are you. since we can not at this time tap into the CIG backend.

@VortexS depends on ixi, he may be a bit busy atm. if it's still pending he has not gotten to it, if it was rejected then there was something wrong with it

@Thunderjolt you need to make an account on uoltt.org then wait for juda to do his thing, then you can update there. the step there is to verify you are you. since we can not at this time tap into the CIG backend.

Alright thanks man

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Ahhhh, it's so nice to finally experience Arena Commander in 60fps 1080p  :wub:

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Ahhhh, it's so nice to finally experience Arena Commander in 60fps 1080p  :wub:

They have done a really good job at making vanduul swarm so much smoother somehow!

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

They have done a really good job at making vanduul swarm so much smoother somehow!

I cry erry time

Speaking of vanduul swarm can we fly the multi crew ships In there? Or are they only flyable In the mini PU?

Or better yet go racing with Connie.. Mmmm joy.

we were able to but they took them out for some reason

i was sad as well

Just imagine a fully crewed constellation or retaliator just destroying the vanduul, it would be so epic

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

Guys I got so very close

just click the buy button man

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Guys I got so very close

If it is like last time, it might be worth keeping the page up if you still have it.

When last years round of javelins had some transactions fail after 24 hours with bad payments, they popped back in the store.  People could then complete the purchase.

They might have changed how it works now, but it worked for people last time.

Ya I'm going to keep trying but I won't hold my breath.

Till All Are One

Holy crap, That's a lot of money to blow on a ship though O.o

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

@Adreyu apparently it wasn't ment to be in, they want to get true multicrew and a working lobby system in AC before they release them.

@Adreyu apparently it wasn't ment to be in, they want to get true multicrew and a working lobby system in AC before they release them.

silly, silly silly

Holy Schmoly!!!!!

I haven't been paying attention to SC and a shit ton has happened under my nose!!!!!

I have a 280X now and a 1440p screen, time to download the update!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Holy Schmoly!!!!!

I haven't been paying attention to SC and a shit ton has happened under my nose!!!!!

I have a 280X now and a 1440p screen, time to download the update!

You got bored of that rock then?

You got bored of that rock then?

Heh, almost didn't get that joke xD

Nah just that SC bored me for a bit because there wasn't much to do and I was rubbish at it, But I'm back at it! Well in like 13 more hours when it finishes downloading...

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Heh, almost didn't get that joke xD

Nah just that SC bored me for a bit because there wasn't much to do and I was rubbish at it, But I'm back at it! Well in like 13 more hours when it finishes downloading...

I know that feeling