LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

That'll be patch Monday/Tuesday

Right-now-day would be preferable

Right-now-day would be preferable

Let me see if I have an magic pixie dust left... Nope all out you'll have to wait

Let me see if I have an magic pixie dust left... Nope all out you'll have to wait

>.>  I got my eye on you peter pan

Another midget ship <3 It´s all about the SPEED!

Aaaand i got mine :3 i wonder how it flies compared to the M50.

Well your the expert..

I need supplies...lots of whiskey, Bullets, Cookies and most importantly...targets..lively once!

I've got rum, a bamboo stick with a piece of string on the end, the cookies are in the bank and a couple of turtles (Terrapins?) called Napper198 and Corwin111

Welp, facedesk for that one. Seriously, I have heard some things about him on the RSI forums (where every thread about him is getting locked ^_^), but I didn't know it got this bad.

Just look at #1 of his "demands":

YOU, AND YOUR WIFE, SANDRA ROBERTS (AKA SANDI GARDINER), SHOULD RESIGN, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, AND RELINQUISH CONTROL OF THIS COMPANY TO AN INTERIM CEO.

"Yeah, sure. Lemme just resign everything I stand for and walk away."

SMH...

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Reading that was like hearing the story of how my best friends ex girlfriend stole money from his mother and then tried to blame it on his best friend (me) of 19 years. 

I demand you resign for questioning me and I want my bamboo stick back

NOTE: When I write in my blogs, social media etc, I don’t do it to be professional, politically correct, or anything of the sort. I’m an artiste, and a gamer. So drama, flair, hyperbole, sarcasm, humor, etc, are all part and parcel of how I speak, write, and act. There is a certain excitement and exhilaration in being, and acting yourself, rather than putting on airs for the public. It’s called freedom. It’s amazing. So, as with all my writings, pull up a chair, as we head into the third phase of what started two weeks ago.

IF IGNORANT BOTH OF YOUR ENEMY AND YOURSELF, YOU ARE CERTAIN TO BE IN PERIL

So, it has come to this.

So a SJW.. -FACEPALM-

Edit: just read it all... What a self-righteous arsehole. Me me me me

Edit edit: also LOD looks crap anyway

Edit edit edit: and he's charging £20 for dlc in an early access MMO the irony!

I just read this and... wow. This guy is like a child having a tantrum. Best if we try to ignore him and avoid giving his stuff more clicks.

I just read this and... wow. This guy is like a child having a tantrum. Best if we try to ignore him and avoid giving his stuff more clicks.

Well I'll download LOD and see how bad it is but yeah.. He's a kid having a tantrum

Those steam reviews tho

I also read that article fully and he owes me my lost braincells, can I sue him over that?

He only talks about himself, how he was wronged and how he wants to get the truth to be known at all cost... And it all started because of his first article, which led to him being banned and getting refunded for his pledge. Now, I remember Luke talking to an infamous forum user (who was banned 2 times before) about how he has to stand for his actions and deal with the repercussions that might bring it, I don't remember the exact quote, but it was a nice analogy.

CIG is trying to silence him and I think they have every right to do so. If you have someone bad-mouthing you, you'd want them to stop (sure, free speech yada yada). Best is to ignore it.

snip

Yeah but but but the irony of the reviews for his own game!

Also love went Slick gets all righteous!

Yeah but but but the irony of the reviews for his own game!

Also love went Slick gets all righteous!

Just seen the Steam reviews, 21% of 108 reviews is positive  :lol:

Also, £121 for the DLC packs? This is on the same line as SC, only with a horrible game. 

LOL I saw Bens post the other day but had no idea who he was talking about, I just looked him up... still have no idea who he is xD

I like this too;

From his website: "Derek Smart has developed one of the most recognized and longest running brands in computer gaming history. In 2006, Battlecruiser, the company’s first and most recognized IP, celebrated its 10-year anniversary."

From the metacritic summary (not user comments) of Battlecruiser 3000 A.D.: "It will go down in legend as the most bug-ridden, unstable, unplayable pieces of software ever released."

lol

LOL I saw Bens post the other day but had no idea who he was talking about, I just looked him up... still have no idea who he is xD

I like this too;

From his website: "Derek Smart has developed one of the most recognized and longest running brands in computer gaming history. In 2006, Battlecruiser, the company’s first and most recognized IP, celebrated its 10-year anniversary."

From the metacritic summary (not user comments) of Battlecruiser 3000 A.D.: "It will go down in legend as the most bug-ridden, unstable, unplayable pieces of software ever released."

lol

Yeah, been reading up on him and most his games are bug ridden and unoptimised with poor outdated graphics.

Few are Freeware now so I am genuinely interested to have a look at them but we can class him as a SJW.

Derek Smart; I can't even.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

On the upside, If modding is back in, I might have to start the UOLTT skins again!