LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

It's never ice cream, it is always fertalizer

From polarbear pulp?

Welcome!

What are you flying?

Thanks. Just a Mustang Alpha for now - may get another ship once the game is properly released.

Written on my Lenovo Z500 T - I5-3230M   Or

My pc :)

Anybody see this was released?

https://youtu.be/AQ3GndmvSi0

Nice find. There are already 3 songs in \StarCitizen\CitizenClient\mods\JukeboxMusic now I can get myself the rest of it.  :D

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Nice find. There are already 3 songs in \StarCitizen\CitizenClient\mods\JukeboxMusic now I can get myself the rest of it.  :D

well here is another:

and here is a no SC song but fairly good anyway:

I don't think this deserves it's own topic, but there was a small Star Citizen panel at Comic Con (this weekend?)

Some key points that are interesting:

• Big announcement about SQ 42 to be held at Gamescon
  • Maybe 30-40 hours if you play SQ 42 like an RPG
  • Players should only account for 10% of the universe population, and shouldn't be able to destabilize the economy. (already known)
  • They are announcing a new, large test map for free flight at Gamescom

Full notes here: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/3d2dca/sdcc_panel_notes/

S42 seems to be chugging up nicely, as it seems. Can't wait for other news :)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I don't think this deserves it's own topic, but there was a small Star Citizen panel at Comic Con (this weekend?)

Some key points that are interesting:

• Big announcement about SQ 42 to be held at Gamescon
  • Maybe 30-40 hours if you play SQ 42 like an RPG
  • Players should only account for 10% of the universe population, and shouldn't be able to destabilize the economy. (already known)
  • They are announcing a new, large test map for free flight at Gamescom

Full notes here: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/3d2dca/sdcc_panel_notes/

S42 seems to be chugging up nicely, as it seems. Can't wait for other news :)

Oh, so the "long awaited features" of 1.1.5 will be all the new code goodies like the generic instance manager (better servers), 64bit maps and maybe even the vehicle parameters (faster holotable) ? nice

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

[*]Players should only account for 10% of the universe population, and shouldn't be able to destabilize the economy. (already known)

challenge-accepted-how-i-met-your-mother

Oh, so the "long awaited features" of 1.1.5 will be all the new code goodies like the generic instance manager (better servers), 64bit maps and maybe even the vehicle parameters (faster holotable) ? nice

Sounds good to me! The new damage models where ment to be released soon as well

Spying but maybe that goes under military?

Hello! recently got SC, was wondering if I could join?. (I have only done the training and one battle vs ai on the broken moon map and found it really immersive, so I am deciding to keep playing regularly. 

Name- Vivilacqua1

Handle- Vivila

Ship- Auroura LN

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Hello! recently got SC, was wondering if I could join?. (I have only done the training and one battle vs ai on the broken moon map and found it really immersive, so I am deciding to keep playing regularly.

Name- Vivilacqua1

Handle- Vivila

Ship- Auroura LN

Have you applied via the org site on RSI? It takes a couple of days for it to go through because Ixi has to add you and he does them in batches

Have you applied via the org site on RSI? It takes a couple of days for it to go through because Ixi has to add you and he does them in batches

Alright, have applied, and thanks for the fast response!

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd