LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

I haven't tried that but after I had a quick look at it I'm not liking it. Why isn't there a option for .mp4? Also it seems like it can only use CPU and not Quick Sync or NVENC.

Since I configured OBS already I'm going to keep it that way until something else breaks.

I think the .mp4 is a separate plug in, I've tried obs but struggled setting it up

I haven't tried that but after I had a quick look at it I'm not liking it. Why isn't there a option for .mp4? Also it seems like it can only use CPU and not Quick Sync or NVENC.

Since I configured OBS already I'm going to keep it that way until something else breaks.

@rentaspoon I did a quick test run without Shadow Play turned on and I had no problems reaching wave 18 in a spectrum match so it definitely is that. Using OBS with the NVENC is fine though. However, the setup that is required to run two instances of OBS is equally bonkers to my audio setup I'm planning to use.  :wacko:

If someone is interested I can do a video on how to setup one or multiple instances of OBS

I'm interested... and if the Starliner is good or I can see the potential I may buy one. We will just have to wait and see. An AWAX version would tickle my testies.

The only thing fair in life is between first and third.

You made it onto ATV this week @Napper198 !! Congrats! 

https://youtu.be/iEoEINAlsLY?t=661

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Guys, Tell me why I should upgrade my Aurora LN to an Avenger. I really want to but I need the extra push without thinking about the extra £20  :rolleyes:

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Guys, Tell me why I should upgrade my Aurora LN to an Avenger. I really want to but I need the extra push without thinking about the extra £20  :rolleyes:

the avenger is far fast has size 3 360 degree shields. its just tankier in general, the nose gun is much stronger than anything you can put on an aurora, if you swap out the cells the avenger would have more cargo space, it is more removable etc

the avenger is far fast has size 3 360 degree shields. its just tankier in general, the nose gun is much stronger than anything you can put on an aurora, if you swap out the cells the avenger would have more cargo space, it is more removable etc

Don't forget the Aurora sucks at maneuvering :P (Playing online with it is depressing, I can't kill anything  :angry: )

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

You made it onto ATV this week @Napper198 !! Congrats!

https://youtu.be/iEoEINAlsLY?t=661

Did they add the sound effects to the clip? I don't remember them being in the original video.

Anyhow, it seems like you've got something unique going on! 2 clips featured in a few weeks time, apparently CIG likes the things we/you do :)

We need like a watermark in the video, showing it came from the UOLTTC :D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Guys, Tell me why I should upgrade my Aurora LN to an Avenger. I really want to but I need the extra push without thinking about the extra £20 :rolleyes:

Don't it sucks, just upgrade its shields and weapons.

Don't forget the Aurora sucks at maneuvering [emoji14] (Playing online with it is depressing, I can't kill anything :angry: )

Your not flying it right, its slow but it drifts well

Did they add the sound effects to the clip? I don't remember them being in the original video.

Anyhow, it seems like you've got something unique going on! 2 clips featured in a few weeks time, apparently CIG likes the things we/you do :)

The sounds where added

Don't it sucks, just upgrade its shields and weapons.

Your not flying it right, its slow but it drifts well

You should give me a couple flying lessons then ;)

EDIT: With my free time in the summer now, I may join the meetups. 

[borat]Great Success![/borat]

The cheer was added and I think they played a bit with the levels.

To be fair, the first one was from @Ketchupninja and there is not much going on in the thread right now, so it's pretty easy to get featured.  :lol:

As for a Watermark: they want clean videos, without stuff added to it, but I already have an idea on how to sneak one in.

Also "How not to land your ship" will probably become a series so ready your ships for some dents and scratches.

As for the OBS video, I'll try to get it done in time for BEX so you have enough time to watch and setup.

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Congrats Napper198 on the ATV EP50. I thought it was pretty cool good job. 

Congrats Napper198 on the ATV EP50. I thought it was pretty cool good job. 

Sure thing. The OBS video is in upload, once it's processed this will be it:

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

With a new ship for sale just a reminder to the org, if you wouldn't mind please let me know if you pick one up, thanks :)

Sure thing. The OBS video is in upload, once it's processed this will be it:

thanks for the demo

Hey guys. Long time no speak. Just a quick question. I might have about $70 if I sell my keymander. What ship about that price would bed good?

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Hey guys. Long time no speak. Just a quick question. I might have about $70 if I sell my keymander. What ship about that price would bed good?

Avenger is pretty good for 65, i also think the 300p is around that price range which is the exploration variant.

Avenger is pretty good for 65, i also think the 300p is around that price range which is the exploration variant.

Ok. I was looking at the mustang gamma too. How do you think that would be for an all round ship?

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Ok. I was looking at the mustang gamma too. How do you think that would be for an all round ship?

All round, not good. Its not competive in anything but racing, even the Delta is IMO not worth more than the Avenger.

The Gamma Really only excels in speed and would only be good for racing

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

Ok I have $74.50 on this prepaid card because PayPal did this stupid tax thing and now I have to get a new card to get the mobo I got on eBay...*sigh*

Anyway what ship should I get?

Ok I have $74.50 on this prepaid card because PayPal did this stupid tax thing and now I have to get a new card to get the mobo I got on eBay...*sigh*

Anyway what ship should I get?

Isn't the Avenger in that range? Depends what you have, of course ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!