LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

That too, but it won't be on sale ;)

Unlike the Merlin

Fingers crossed you can rec it then, I've been sliced by that wing way to many times.

I want payback

Edit:

I think I'm losing it due to work being so boring :(

c73668bc14d10a453b39eab563595eb6.jpg

"Pixel art" UOLTT sign

Whoops, I think I confused you with someone else.

Do you have a game package already in any way, or do you have nothing yet?

I hazz nothing...

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

I could get the 300i. What do you guys think? I know next to nothing about the game...

I could get the 300i. What do you guys think? I know next to nothing about the game...

I'd like to point your attention to this topic: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/381403-ship-overviews-need-help-choosing-a-ship-starter-ships-first-ship-advanced-ships/

Written by @LeightonPC, he explains the differences and opinions about the cheapest packages upto (I think $200, or Constellation).

:D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Bought a 300i!!!! And I sent my application to join the UOLTT! :D Finally! Now to get my system up and running! I pretty much just need to buy a CPU (i5 4670k) and I work ~80+ Hrs a week between two jobs so that shouldn't take long. ;)

Bought a 300i!!!! And I sent my application to join the UOLTT! :D Finally! Now to get my system up and running! I pretty much just need to buy a CPU (i5 4670k) and I work ~80+ Hrs a week between two jobs so that shouldn't take long. ;)

could you not wait 5 minutes!! i was then writing how it's the best package you could get!

My friend had the 300i then be upgraded to the 315p for the tractor beam. The 300 series looks so slick though.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

could you not wait 5 minutes!! i was then writing how it's the best package you could get!

Haha sorry! I had limited time xD public computer ;)

My friend had the 300i then be upgraded to the 315p for the tractor beam. The 300 series looks so slick though.

The ship is a little too long to look perfect imho but other than that it does look great :) also......THERES A TRACTOR BEAM!?!?!?!?!?!? NICE!!!!!

Haha sorry! I had limited time xD public computer ;)

The ship is a little too long to look perfect imho but other than that it does look great :) also......THERES A TRACTOR BEAM!?!?!?!?!?!? NICE!!!!!

Will you be joining us this Saturday?

What time? I might join in as well

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Unfortunately no. I won't have my rig up by then. Its monthly though right? I might be able to make the next one :) also it's gonna take a while to download at 3megabytes a second

9pm BST, details over on the Battle EXtravaganza sticky

Ah thanks. Chances are I won't be able to join for quite a while since I'm fasting for the next few weeks then after that I'm moving out and staying somewhere else without my computer until my house is built.

disappointing patch:

Happy Tuesday everyone! It has been several weeks since we’ve had a release.

Today’s 1.1.4 patch is fairly small and includes flair only.

Additions:

Environment

2014 Gamescom Trophy
2015 Gamescom Trophy
Special Version of the Gamescom Trophy for Subscribers

found a new way to kill people atacking my catterpillar drop cargo on them

Cat-Open-Bay03.jpg

"He's dropping cargo on us"

Please let it be icecream, please let it be icecream.

found a new way to kill people atacking my catterpillar drop cargo on them

Cat-Open-Bay03.jpg

Got me thinking, would that even work in 0G? :P

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

it would for mass trooper infiltration :) then they wouldn't have to file out the front