LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

This is a game that is popular with forum users so its a good idea and let people complain but if there was a stickie for BF4 COD or Titanfall it would be nothing but flame threads.

Well done to all to not make this a flaming thread

This is a game that is popular with forum users so its a good idea and let people complain but if there was a stickie for BF4 COD or Titanfall it would be nothing but flame threads.

Well done to all to not make this a flaming thread

Yeah I'm surprised. Most forums are full of trolls. This one has been pretty great so far.

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

maybe the bridge here is too thin...

and my next fan art in progress:

and one of the pieces on the wall :P

post-68932-0-83670900-1398167200.jpg

post-68932-0-10354100-1398167220_thumb.j

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

I don't know, how are we supposed to trust the Scot.

Also great artwork keep it coming :D 

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

maybe the bridge here is too thin...

and my next fan art in progress:

and one of the pieces on the wall :P

As always, THIS one I will be using for a DEFINITE wallpaper. I absolutely love this one, Inca. Knocked it out again.

Great job, buddy!

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

@ixi_your_face can we have a stickied thread for an art repository?

Done.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Done.

I don't see it!!!

Also... 8kINj.png

EDIT: I just got a notification saying you posted it...

I don't see it!!!

Also... 8kINj.png

EDIT: I just got a notification saying you posted it...

Hahaha nice. Let's just hope we don't become too 1337

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

Hahaha nice. Let's just hope we don't become too 1337

We were and will always be 1337 its whether the other Orgs can match us in out uber 1337ness!

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Haven't really been paying much attention to what has been happening in LTT for a while, so, what's going on? Any big news? 

Edit:

HOLY CRAP THERE IS A SUB FORUM! :lol:

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

we have our own sub section, we have a ton of folks, dfm is coming soon.

we have our own sub section, we have a ton of folks, dfm is coming soon.

Thats it? How is operation monarch coming along?  What are the recommended specs for the DFM? Any chance I can get by on integrated on lowest settings? Please?

With the new embers is the chat finally not going at a snails pace?  :P

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

Thats it? How is operation monarch coming along?  What are the recommended specs for the DFM? Any chance I can get by on integrated on lowest settings? Please?

With the new embers is the chat finally not going at a snails pace?  :P

1)nothing has change the op will change according to cig info and releases 2) no one knows ATM 3) nope i have a 560 and i avg 30fps in the hangar module whit lowest in 1080p though there's hardly any options outside of res and texture sizes

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Hmm, we will explore the crap out of this game. ^^

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

I've miraculously managed to never break anything. Sounds painful though.

A week after I said that I busted my foot in 8 or so places.

-This space intentionally left blank-

check out the ship specs here

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/ship-specs

Thanks. I have done some research and I'm gonna go with a 300i. Best for what I want to do.

Red Dragon: CPU: i5-4670k @4.1GHz RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport MOBO: MSI Z87-G45 GPU: EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 4GB PSU: Corsair RM750 COOLING: Corsair H100i MAIN MONITOR: Asus VG248QE

Other Devices: PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge LAPTOP: Gigabyte P55W-BW1 DAC/AMP: Audioengine D1 DAC HEADPHONES: Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 Ohm Mic: Blue Snowball

We might be alright for this game, someone has done their research into the success of Star Citizen and well... it looks good.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/123753/concerned-game-may-not-live-up-to-expectations-and-i-ve-done-my-research/p1

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

We might be alright for this game, someone has done their research into the success of Star Citizen and well... it looks good.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/123753/concerned-game-may-not-live-up-to-expectations-and-i-ve-done-my-research/p1

LOL, that hilariously amazing xD

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here