Special thanks to iLash for once again creating a fantastically rendered piece of work.

More special thanks to everyone working on the project. These names will not be released at this time, but you know who you are.

We'll be seeing you in the 'verse.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

Lol, I didn't see that this was in the SC sub-forum, I thought you were just some crazy person posting pictures of a book.

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

Lol, I didn't see that this was in the SC sub-forum, I thought you were just some crazy person posting pictures of a book.

ahh hahaha. I love it.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Love the graphics of that rendering

Yeah, iLash is a beast when it comes to design. When he originally made the cover for Operation Monarch, I gave him 2 photo references and a color scheme and that's what he came up with. He's a beast at this stuff.

Special thanks to iLash for once again creating a fantastically rendered piece of work.

More special thanks to everyone working on the project. These names will not be released at this time, but you know who you are.

Yeah! Special thanks to ila---

IT'S STILL NOT TECHNICALLY CORRECT >:[

great work :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

So then Taco, how long until we get the full version?

ah hhaha. No Comment.

We won't be releasing much information if any at all on this operation. So let the rumor mill commence.

You guys aren't suppose to like it! That makes it too obvious!

You have piqued my interest, mate.

Will be looking forward to seeing a complete version of this, as Monarch was a good read and I hope to be serving well with you fine gentlemen.

You have piqued my interest, mate.

Will be looking forward to seeing a complete version of this, as Monarch was a good read and I hope to be serving well with you fine gentlemen.

Miss you, NickT. :wub:

NickT. :wub:

renaldo-rage.gif

But srs, I'll try and pop into guild chat sometime soon, life's been hitting me for a minute and for a mile so I've been a little all over the place lately..

renaldo-rage.gif

But srs, I'll try and pop into guild chat sometime soon, life's been hitting me for a minute and for a mile so I've been a little all over the place lately..

Why did you cut out the, "Miss you"!?!?

Why did you cut out the, "Miss you"!?!?

Cause that was my reaction to the "NickT".

It's Nickt. ;_;

Cause that was my reaction to the "NickT".

It's Nickt. ;_;

ahhh hahahahhaha

It's Nickt. ;_;

why?

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

why?

Uh, cause it is?

Not really sure what the question is. ._.

Uh, cause it is?

Not really sure what the question is. ._.

I just realized this thread got a post like a week ago.

• 4 weeks later...

All right, so this one's finally returning to an active status. We'll update whenever we're able to, but please be patient and with everyone in the fleet we'll make this happen. Status will not be redacted during the building process. But we will only be releasing a redacted format of the actual operation. We'll treat it like Monarch post-activity race time. So PM me with any questions or suggestions you have.

Thanks, fam.

My only concern about these operations is implementations of groups to actually manage these ships. I have no doubt that we can actually take these ships but the part that worries me is if we'll be able to hold them.

Plus aren't Bengals kind of a weird bargain considering the whole UEE space thing?

I was reading up on the bengal isn't it gonna be a massive ship from what I read its gonna require alot of people and money to keep this going but i would love to be the first to step foot on one even if it means getting mauled by a alien of some sort.

I was reading up on the bengal isn't it gonna be a massive ship from what I read its gonna require alot of people and money to keep this going but i would love to be the first to step foot on one even if it means getting mauled by a alien of some sort.

If I remember correctly, it was the ship you see in the first trailer for SC, where the Hornets fly out from the hanger deck platform hole thingamajig.

So yeah, seemingly big, bigger than any of the ships you can purchase at the moment so it's going to require a good crew of people to manage it.

kdzw08x.jpg

awesome this is back :D 

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]