LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

@Jobobee watched it yet? Don't want to discuss to much till he has Edit: dat barrel tho

I've watched it, spoil all you want!

Can anyone confirm that I can or cannot link my stream here?  Also, do you want the org pages linked ON my stream?

Too late, I am going to link everything LTT Conglomerate on my page I can, and I will be giving away at least 3 ships Aroura, 300i and maybe something better like a Hornet leading up to the DFM release.  I am working on the giveaway bot right now.

www.twitch.tv/Twerk17

Can anyone confirm that I can or cannot link my stream here?  Also, do you want the org pages linked ON my stream?

Too late, I am going to link everything LTT Conglomerate on my page I can, and I will be giving away at least 3 ships Aroura, 300i and maybe something better like a Hornet leading up to the DFM release.  I am working on the giveaway bot right now.

www.twitch.tv/Twerk17

Confirmed. Real excited to see your show, Twerk!

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

Cant wait to start, I will prolly start running around my hangar talking SC tomorrow 

Cant wait to start, I will prolly start running around my hangar talking SC tomorrow 

I'm following you :).

Having two talented artists in the org is fun :P @iLash @Artofinca

Always looking forward to what they come up with :D

eh thanks man but I'm just a guy who has been using photoshop since 10 years old... not an artist  :)

BE A MEMBER OF THE LINUS TECH TIPS STAR CITIZEN ORGANIZATION | JOIN HERE

eh thanks man but I'm just a guy who has been using photoshop since 10 years old... not an artist  :)

me2

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

same here, cant wait for some pew pew

A.K.A. Raptor Mann

We are watching...always watching.

*obnoxious throat clearing sounds*

UcoxqH9.jpg

^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

cooool @ixi, you can try to take better photo tho^^

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

cooool @ixi, you can try to take better photo tho^^

ikr :P

I just wanted to get a pic up asap ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Brown Coat 

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

10259171_10152415305694750_9015498945308

more propaganda

-GloriousLTTCPropaganda-

more propaganda

@ixi_your_face put this on the main post it to awesome

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Yellow jacket

?

Firefly reference.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Hahaha, it looks interesting to say the least...

Erm wrong pic but you get the idea :wacko:

@Artofinca could do a better job I'm sure

Brown Coat

Yeah I need more references, the orange and grey gun is a forum reference/ Linus edition Corsair fans. Don't like the gun as it is so any ideas otherwise he's going to get a magnum. He's now being moved onto a skin as I want to fly around with him on my ship.

Just sent in my application.

Can't wait to explore the galaxy with music blasting out of my speakers, going to be some comfy stuff.

Just sent in my application.

Can't wait to explore the galaxy with music blasting out of my speakers, going to be some comfy stuff.

Welcome mate

shouldn't he be wearing a helmet so he doesn't suffocate in the vast vacuum of space? Really good job so far btw. :)  

LTT conglomerate can use your support. Join us at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT .   See you in the verse.