LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Just watched it, very cool.

Got pissed off with the guy in the audience that sounded like daffy duck shouting crap all the way through like have you turned it off and on again and cry engine sucks

That was a lot of replies!!!!

I'll have to watch the stream when I get home, most of what I hear says it was good. Did they mention a release date?

He said end of this month, or beginning of next month, but that's before it REDACTED at the end.  I think it will be a little longer than that after I saw what I saw today.  It is not ready, and assuming that their focus was on getting it working rather than having the servers being their main focus.

He said end of this month, or beginning of next month, but that's before it REDACTED at the end. I think it will be a little longer than that after I saw what I saw today. It is not ready, and assuming that their focus was on getting it working rather than having the servers being their main focus.

They only have 2-3 major bugs, it wasnt that bad but they just couldn't get it working in the time they had.

It makes sense to fix the major ones and get it out for everyone to bug test

well it is pre-alpha, so its okay

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

I would rather wait a bit longer and get a brilliant game than have them release it now and have them try and rush things. also as Art ^ says it is pre alpha so bugs are the name of the game. 

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

I would rather wait a bit longer and get a brilliant game than have them release it now and have them try and rush things. also as Art ^ says it is pre alpha so bugs are the name of the game.

I think end of the month will be enough time

There not like EA who refuse to believe there is a bug

I think end of the month will be enough time

There not like EA who refuse to believe there is a bug

EA's games don't have bugs! pffff never, that could never be :)

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

im starting to notice something

when realism is crossing the line

blacking out when because of Gforce among other things

i really dont want to play in private modded servers :/

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I don't get it, care to elaborate?

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

Blacking and redding out have been in flight sims since I remember, this is nothing new

If fact it would fix bf4 spinning around in circles problem if it had it in.

Trust me when you've got someone on your tail it's nice to use something to your advantage in less manoeuvrable ships

im starting to notice somethingwhen realism is crossing the line blacking out when because of Gforce among other thingsi really dont want to play in private modded servers :/

Blacking out due to G-Force is pretty cool if you ask me. Did they show it off in the Dog Fighting Module live stream, or won't it be in the game?

...it would fix bf4 spinning around in circles problem if it had it in.

God yes! We need that so bad, I adjust my speed to the best turning point and then spin around until I catch the other guy's tail.

Blacking out due to G-Force is pretty cool if you ask me. Did they show it off in the Dog Fighting Module live stream, or won't it be in the game?

I saw it in the stream, Chris blacked out...

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

God yes! We need that so bad, I adjust my speed to the best turning point and then spin around until I catch the other guy's tail.   I saw it in the stream, Chris blacked out...

I rather like that, it makes it more realistic and stops you from making incredibly tight turns to shoot the opponent.

I rather like that, it makes it more realistic and stops you from making incredibly tight turns to shoot the opponent.

Yep, the render looks so damn good.

Blacking and redding out have been in flight sims since I remember, this is nothing new If fact it would fix bf4 spinning around in circles problem if it had it in. Trust me when you've got someone on your tail it's nice to use something to your advantage in less manoeuvrable ships

i dont mind blacking out  but what i saw in the live stream was pretty drastic

if it was toned down a bit i wouldnt mind because like u said constant circles like in bf3/4 is even more annoying

ill wait until i get my hands on DFM and see if its really that "extreme"

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Yep, the render looks so damn good.

How long was the stream? I'll watch it after I get home, once I've installed my NF-F12. Currently got about an hour of physics left, and then an hour of art.

I saw it in the stream, Chris blacked out...

Might have been nerves :D

Agreed also I hope each ship has a different optimum turning speed, it would make dog fighting even more interesting.

i dont mind blacking out  but what i saw in the live stream was pretty drastic

if it was toned down a bit i wouldnt mind because like u said constant circles like in bf3/4 is even more annoying

Blacking out due to too many G's is quite a drastic thing. remember though this is still way early in development so I am sure by the time we get the end product it will be to the general audiences tastes.

-Groucho Marx

i dont mind blacking out but what i saw in the live stream was pretty drastic

Chris has said before you can toggle it so you don't blackout but you can't turn as quickly and is you look at the manoeuvres he pulls, you won't be doing that in game.

Download a game for 1993 called evasive manoeuvres and tell me what you think of the blackouts back then

Chris has said before you can toggle it so you don't blackout but you can't turn as quickly and is you look at the manoeuvres he pulls, you won't be doing that in game.

YES omg!! i was just thinking of suggesting that exact same thing !

im happy now :P

Might have been nerves :D   Agreed also I hope each ship has a different optimum turning speed, it would make dog fighting even more interesting.  Blacking out due to too many G's is quite a drastic thing. remember though this is still way early in development so I am sure by the time we get the end product it will be to the general audiences tastes.

In every dog fighting game, and flight simulator, you only black out while pulling the manoeuvre, and regain consciousness when you pull out of it.

YES omg!! i was just thinking of suggesting that exact same thing !im happy now :P

It might be better to just blackout, you can make tighter manoeuvres, even if you can't see.

It might be better to just blackout, you can make tighter manoeuvres, even if you can't see.

in 3rd person view you can make tighter menuvers and it wont black out but you will also not be able to see your instruments (HUD etc)

i like that you can have a "safe" mode so i wont keep limiting my self to exactly a right angle to not fade out

How long was the stream? I'll watch it after I get home, once I've installed my NF-F12. Currently got about an hour of physics left, and then an hour of art.

About an hour but theres some funny bits but dont want to spoil it

A real blackout you fall unconscious, most games gave you a g counter to keep an eye on your gs

In every dog fighting game, and flight simulator, you only black out while pulling the manoeuvre, and regain consciousness when you pull out of it.

I think 4gs for about 5 seconds is when you start to blackout, thats quite a lot for a standard manoeuvre