LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

have you clicked in the channels tab

yeah

nothing happens

it works for you ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

yeah

nothing happens

it works for you ?

it does, maybe cleaning cache and cookies?

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

it does, maybe cleaning cache and cookies?

i tried different browser didnt work

i think its a glitch because i sent them an email to change my handle name

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

i tried different browser didnt work

i think its a glitch because i sent them an email to change my handle name

that could be the issue, i guess you have to wait for a response :/

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Meanwhile on RSI, an organisation is doing a massive givaway in which you can win an Idris! :o

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/119505/d-f-m-idris-give-a-way/p1

everyone go post in that thread NAOW!!!!!!!

I posted but there are already 113 pages so long odds, but still awesome giveaway.

P.S. Maybe we should tell @LinusTech so he has a chance to win and save some money.  :lol:

Edited by IG-88

LTT conglomerate can use your support. Join us at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT .   See you in the verse.

Hey guys, just joined up here. Gonna be following the SC feed on Twitch!

Hello and welcome

Till All Are One

Alright guys, 5 mins until the live stream event. Join us on the rsi chat as we watch it live! Here's the twitch channel link.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Live stream is starting 

post-29966-ITS-HAPPENING-gif-Ron-Paul-HD

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Lame...ugh....ive been waiting all week for this.

A.K.A. Raptor Mann

We are watching...always watching.

Bought my Avenger, can't wait for this game to come out it looks gorgeous! I may have also binge watched wingman's hangar and other RSI videos on the YouTube channels over my day off. 

wow that fight scene was simply amazing. I can't wait for it to be released.

I had to miss the stream because of the delay, hopefully they post the video up soon I'm choked I missed it. 

Testing test of testing

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

.....ok?

Apparently my member status is "validating"..

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Yeah I had the same issue and I never got it to work. At the end I decided to use pidgin to connect to the chat

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H