LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Heh still going to find the video in the morning, 1am+ to bed and 5am up for the day yeah I think not. Still it is going to be epic!

If my daughter is up I will watch it

If my daughter is up I will watch it

Don't spoil anything! ;)

I'm not going to watch/read anything related to SC before I have seen it (assuming it will be uploaded to the YouTube channel)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Don't spoil anything! ;)

I'm not going to watch/read anything related to SC before I have seen it (assuming it will be uploaded to the YouTube channel)

I hope it will be uploaded to YT channel since I don't get to watch livestream as well.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

I hope it will be uploaded to YT channel since I don't get to watch livestream as well.

Or maybe the Twitch archive, but meh... I don't like Twitch and it doesn't like me either.

On the RSI page it says it will be archived shortly after and really I cant see them not doing that even if it didn't say that, it is too much publicity they would be missing.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

i hope it archives ill be at work

Don't worry, it will almost certainly archived and/or uploaded to their YouTube channel.

u think they will release it soon after or do we have to wait 

Soon. CR is loyal to his fans

Watching scifi movies to get in the mood

It should be pretty soon, they don't have much of a reason to not release it soon. 

Who was it in chat that wanted  a thin keyboard, you could try out the DasKeyboard 4.

I suspect it to launch to the public in at least a week.

Do we know how they are going to launch DFM? Do the subscribers get to go first? If everyone would jump on it at the same time, those servers are going to get a big blast!

I suspect it to launch to the public in at least a week.

Do we know how they are going to launch DFM? Do the subscribers get to go first? If everyone would jump on it at the same time, those servers are going to get a big blast!

Everyone with an alpha slot gets in, that's what I heard anyway. Details during the event probably, but I think CR mentioned in 10 for the chairman that one of their stretch goals was upgrading servers to open up more alpha slots. So i think they are prepared for the amount of traffic about to hit them (as prepared as they can be anyway)

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

Everyone with an alpha slot gets in, that's what I heard anyway. Details during the event probably, but I think CR mentioned in 10 for the chairman that one of their stretch goals was upgrading servers to open up more alpha slots. So i think they are prepared for the amount of traffic about to hit them (as prepared as they can be anyway)

There was a FAQ, I think, that there won't be more alpha slots when they run out. Just like LTI: get it while you can :)

EDIT: Ah, I found it https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13802-Alpha-Slot-FAQ

There was a FAQ, I think, that there won't be more alpha slots when they run out. Just like LTI: get it while you can :)

Anyone who pledged for the Aurora MR+ and up will be able to take part in all of the alphas and betas. 

Anyone who pledged for the Aurora MR+ and up will be able to take part in all of the alphas and betas. 

That's right, anyone that pledged for the Aurora MR+ will be able to experience it all UNTIL the Alpha spots are all gone (2,359 left as of now).

After that, who knows what people will do. Only Beta and up?

I really should be studying for my midterms instead of catching up with this thread and watching shit on the tubes -_-

the  UOLTT chat seems broken

its blank for me

is this happening to any one else ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

the  UOLTT chat seems broken

its blank for me

is this happening to any one else ?

well if the user list is clean no one is connected, also check XMPP token and renew it in setting, is a very common issue

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Meanwhile on RSI, an organisation is doing a massive givaway in which you can win an Idris! :o

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/119505/d-f-m-idris-give-a-way/p1

everyone go post in that thread NAOW!!!!!!!

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

have you clicked in the channels tab