LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

LZel2wk.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Everytime I see Sandy talking about Star Citizen it feels like shes being incredible sarcastic and I can't not see it. Does anyone else have this?

Everytime I see Sandy talking about Star Citizen it feels like shes being incredible sarcastic and I can't not see it. Does anyone else have this?

In relation to what, personally the worst person for sarcasm is Scott Manley.

the put us first.

IKR, they are a nice bunch over on OCuk anyway

IKR, they are a nice bunch over on OCuk anyway

I'm not exactly sure. It just seems like shes being really insincere whenever shes talking about anything. Which leads to it sounding like sarcasm

I hate that guy.

-This space intentionally left blank-

So, anyone looking forward to the "affordable" stretchgoal starliner priced at $400?

nope, skint again.

Stuck wondering if i should by more hardware or games

So, anyone looking forward to the "affordable" stretchgoal starliner priced at $400?

Not me, transport in the verse from where we stand now seems particularly boring. Then again, we have yet to see very much about it, so only time will tell. (400$ hurts the soul man...) 

I might take a look at it. Could be an interesting non-combat role and should be a nice moneymaker.

Till All Are One

I might take a look at it. Could be an interesting non-combat role and should be a nice moneymaker.

vote with your wallet man. It kinda seems like they are seeing how much they can get away with charging us

Problem for most people is that the stretchgoal description clearly says that it is an affordable choice that won't break your bank and they price it at $400. Makes you think what else they have planned, or if they are even adhering to the original description.

I'd need to see the specs of the thing before I would say if it's worth it, but I won't be buying it.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

vote with your wallet man. It kinda seems like they are seeing how much they can get away with charging us

You know it will sell like mad, as with every concept sale. But you're right, after all it is us that have some (?) influence in some aspects.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

You know it will sell like mad, as with every concept sale. But you're right, after all it is us that have some (?) influence in some aspects.

well any company is just going to think its okay if they keep raising the price and we are like "okay we will buy it anyway"

well any company is just going to think its okay if they keep raising the price and we are like "okay we will buy it anyway"

I don't think its that, more like forced to put this ship at a price that will compare with competition, too cheap and people will fly fleets of these, too expensive and people won't touch them, then you have people complaining both sides.

Personally if I had the cash to waste I would buy one but I do also think concept sales need to stop!

I don't think its that, more like forced to put this ship at a price that will compare with competition, too cheap and people will fly fleets of these, too expensive and people won't touch them, then you have people complaining both sides.

Personally if I had the cash to waste I would buy one but I do also think concept sales need to stop!

yeah id be happy if there were no more sales at all except for like starters and what not

I probably won't go for it; at least not as far as concept goes. It's mainly based around just people-transport, isn't it?

-This space intentionally left blank-

@rentaspoon I did a quick test run without Shadow Play turned on and I had no problems reaching wave 18 in a spectrum match so it definitely is that. Using OBS with the NVENC is fine though. However, the setup that is required to run two instances of OBS is equally bonkers to my audio setup I'm planning to use.  :wacko:

If someone is interested I can do a video on how to setup one or multiple instances of OBS.

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

@rentaspoon I did a quick test run without Shadow Play turned on and I had no problems reaching wave 18 in a spectrum match so it definitely is that. Using OBS with the NVENC is fine though. However, the setup that is required to run two instances of OBS is equally bonkers to my audio setup I'm planning to use. :wacko:

If someone is interested I can do a video on how to setup one or multiple instances of OBS.

Have you tried afterburner? Its a good recorder

Have you tried afterburner? Its a good recorder

I haven't tried that but after I had a quick look at it I'm not liking it. Why isn't there a option for .mp4? Also it seems like it can only use CPU and not Quick Sync or NVENC.

Since I configured OBS already I'm going to keep it that way until something else breaks.

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.