LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

I have a proposal for the StarCitizen org page. Why not make the background of the logo fit the top banner? :) Do it facebook style please :P

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

is their any way i can get access to join groups without paying money?

AnimeFAN

Just finished sending my applications. i can't wait to fly around star citizen with member of the LTT community.

---

Ships I currently own:

RSI Constellation

RSI Aurora MR

Origin 300i

Origin M50 Interceptor

Aegis Dynamic Avenger

---

I would suggest adding a racing category. I purchased the Origin M50 Interceptor for this reason (and trying to overclock it to go even faster) and I'm sure I'm not alone.

CPU: Intel i7 3770k | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | RAM: 4x4gb Corsair Vengeance Black | GPU: Asus STRIX GTX 970 | Case: Corsair C70 Black | Storage: 1x 120gb Crucial M4 SSD, 1x 2TB WD Black, 1x 2TB WD Green, 1x 250GB Crucial M500, 1x Samsung 850 EVO 500gb | Cooling: Corsair H100i

Display: 2x BENQ RL24050HT, 1xLG 29UC88-B | Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: NAOS 7000 | Audio: Astro A40, Astro MixAmp, Beyerdynamic Custom One PRO, Altec Lansing Speaker | Microphone: Blue Yeti blackout edition

Just finished sending my applications. i can't wait to fly around star citizen with member of the LTT community.

---

Ships I currently own:

RSI Constellation

RSI Aurora MR

Origin 300i

Origin M50 Interceptor

Aegis Dynamic Avenger

---

I would suggest adding a racing category. I purchased the Origin M50 Interceptor for this reason (and trying to overclock it to go even faster) and I'm sure I'm not alone.

You're basically your own fleet!

That's awesome! Another fun little tidbit... you are the one that put us at par with Reddit in terms of membership levels, we are now above them!

Don't for get to jump into the chat guys! I think it helps with activity rating :Dhttps://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT/chat

---

Ships I currently own:

RSI Constellation

RSI Aurora MR

Origin 300i

Origin M50 Interceptor

Aegis Dynamic Avenger

---

Man are you gonna have others fly together with you as well?

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

You're basically your own fleet!

That's awesome! Another fun little tidbit... you are the one that put us at par with Reddit in terms of membership levels, we are now above them!

Don't for get to jump into the chat guys! I think it helps with activity rating :Dhttps://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT/chat

Awesome! I've beaten reddit!

I've been trying to join the chat for a while now but every time it just say to reload. Not sure if it's on my side, their website, or the organization.

Man are you gonna have others fly together with you as well?

Oh yeah! I got a few friends flying with me I just happen to be the one who owns the ship.

CPU: Intel i7 3770k | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | RAM: 4x4gb Corsair Vengeance Black | GPU: Asus STRIX GTX 970 | Case: Corsair C70 Black | Storage: 1x 120gb Crucial M4 SSD, 1x 2TB WD Black, 1x 2TB WD Green, 1x 250GB Crucial M500, 1x Samsung 850 EVO 500gb | Cooling: Corsair H100i

Display: 2x BENQ RL24050HT, 1xLG 29UC88-B | Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: NAOS 7000 | Audio: Astro A40, Astro MixAmp, Beyerdynamic Custom One PRO, Altec Lansing Speaker | Microphone: Blue Yeti blackout edition

Awesome! I've beaten reddit!

I've been trying to join the chat for a while now but every time it just say to reload. Not sure if it's on my side, their website, or the organization.

Oh yeah! I got a few friends flying with me I just happen to be the one who owns the ship.

If you have problems with the chat, go to your settings -> overview, and refresh the XMPP key under chat. That should solve it.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I might be applying to join the LTT org very soon.

I currently own in Star Citizen:

Origin 325a fighter
Super Hornet fighter
Retaliator heavy bomber
Banu Merchantman which is my favorite will be the 2nd biggest ship after the Idris, it's just a beast.

Can't wait for alpha.

post-39463-0-09377800-1391753506.jpg

post-39463-0-08673700-1391753764_thumb.j

Linus should make a recruitment video, something totally random like the corsair keyboard on the roof skit, so LTT can have barging rights as the biggest group, out of a pool of 664k there are 335 people thats only 0.05% of all subscribers.

I will surely be buying a ship this year, but I'm quite overwhelmed by the level of detail in this game.

I'd probably be interested in military or exploration. I don't want to drop a ton of cash on a game, I can afford the Origin Jumpworks 300I, 315P and 325A. Can somebody tell me the diffirences please?

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

Tied for 6th largest org with sibylla currently and Just past Brown Coats. WOOHOO!

WooHooHomer.jpg

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

I will surely be buying a ship this year, but I'm quite overwhelmed by the level of detail in this game.

I'd probably be interested in military or exploration. I don't want to drop a ton of cash on a game, I can afford the Origin Jumpworks 300I, 315P and 325A. Can somebody tell me the diffirences please?

The 300i is the basic model that comes ready to be adjusted to what you want. The 315p is a modified version that is designed for exploring and the 325a is a modified version that is designed to dogfight, but doesn't really compete with the hornet.

The 300i is the basic model that comes ready to be adjusted to what you want. The 315p is a modified version that is designed for exploring and the 325a is a modified version that is designed to dogfight, but doesn't really compete with the hornet.

I'll go with the 300I and buy some upgrades for it later or get the 315P right away then, since the Hornet is a bit too expensive for me and I don't want to buy a ship that I will know is a lot weaker than it's competition.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

I'll go with the 300I and buy some upgrades for it later or get the 315P right away then, since the Hornet is a bit too expensive for me and I don't want to buy a ship that I will know is a lot weaker than it's competition.

The 325a isn't exactly that weak it's just if you want to primarily dogfight the hornet is just a better alternative. The 300i would probably be what I would say so you could build it into what you want so you could do a bit of both exploring and fighting.

Tied for 6th largest org with sibylla currently and Just past Brown Coats. WOOHOO!

WooHooHomer.jpg

We've broken the tie! :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

One question, that has probably been asked a million times before.

can i join if i havent got the game or anything yet?

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

One question, that has probably been asked a million times before.

can i join if i havent got the game or anything yet?

no you need a game package to join any org

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

no you need a game package to join any org

ah damn, guess imma just have to save up for it then :)

thanks

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]